Author Topic: Atticus4 Build pics  (Read 2998 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Atticus4 Build pics
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 10:45:43 PM »
Yeah, likly he is, but I've seen some similar machines fail miserably in the FR department (15-20 max).

mine runs 75 fps solid, with the hi res pak installed.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 08:42:54 AM »
Yeah, likly he is, but I've seen some similar machines fail miserably in the FR department (15-20 max).
Riiiiight...You won't find such a system failing in any aspect without hardware or software issues.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 09:13:38 AM »

With the hardware listed?   Impossible, other than the most incompetent of PC owners.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 10:05:23 AM »

My PC is no where near as good as that one but I can run 60 FR with graphics maxed. The only thing that isn't maxed is self shadowing and i run it on 2024 or 4048.

I do believe that PC could handle anything this game could throw at it.
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »
Then likely my friends have  loaded up their PC's with viruses and killed their FR's, because their machines can barely play AH it seems. About the only time I suffer FR issues is when a GV hoard upps and I'm ambushing just past the spawn (a lot of people let their guard down when they get past the usual spawn camp radius but are still a ways from the base).
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »
Considering I roll 30-60FPS with only self-shadows disabled, sliders about 95% average, and 512 textures on a 3GHz P4, 2GB PC2700 DDR RAM, and a GeForce 6800, I feel pity for their computers.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 10:44:30 AM »
Then likely my friends have  loaded up their PC's with viruses and killed their FR's, because their machines can barely play AH it seems. About the only time I suffer FR issues is when a GV hoard upps and I'm ambushing just past the spawn (a lot of people let their guard down when they get past the usual spawn camp radius but are still a ways from the base).

Your "Friends" have at least one of four issues going on...

1> Old, ancient hardware
2> Using onboard video (and trying to run too high of a graphics setting)
3> Running an out-of-the-box walmart computer that has 4,523 processes running to support hundreds of bloatware free-trial programs conveniently pre-configured to run when windows boots
4> Have bittorrent running in the background downloading 23 haxxor programs, 4 hi-def movies, and 23,491 pron videos, have limewire running in the background downloading 247 songs and 42,749 pron videos and are running a haxxor version of word and photoshop, while maintaining two different anti-virus programs (one haxxor copy of mcaffee and one expired trial version of norton 360) while sitting behind three software firewalls (including the two previously mentioned anti-virus suites, as well as a haxxor version of zone alarm pro) with three instant messaging programs to stay social and a disk defrag running as well.  Oh yes, don't forget having facebook open in internet explorer, netflix open in a modified 64-bit version of firefox, and youtube open in google chrome.. all at the same time.

But their systems are working 'perfectly'. (I'm banking on #2, #3, AND #4)

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 03:21:41 PM »
Your dead on there tigger.  3 of them have #2, #3 and #4, while the other guy has #1 and #4. I've tried to get them to clean up their computers, but they won't listen  :lol.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 08:43:33 PM »
some people will never understand that free only applies to the clinic.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 11:26:08 AM »
nice looking set up GREAT wire job TD i too would love to know the price on that tower
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 06:52:32 AM »
Your "Friends" have at least one of four issues going on...

4> Have bittorrent running in the background downloading 23 haxxor programs, 4 hi-def movies, and 23,491 pron videos, have limewire running in the background downloading 247 songs and 42,749 pron videos and are running a haxxor version of word and photoshop, while maintaining two different anti-virus programs (one haxxor copy of mcaffee and one expired trial version of norton 360) while sitting behind three software firewalls (including the two previously mentioned anti-virus suites, as well as a haxxor version of zone alarm pro) with three instant messaging programs to stay social and a disk defrag running as well.  Oh yes, don't forget having facebook open in internet explorer, netflix open in a modified 64-bit version of firefox, and youtube open in google chrome.. all at the same time.

Thats a good one.  :x

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 05:07:03 PM »
shouldnt the title be "wedensdays babe"?
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 07:35:02 PM »
Gents Ive been working with TD for a couple of weeks to get my system sorted out and what a pleasant experience it has been. 
I've learned a lot from him and he's gone the extra mile for me.  Yes that's my dirty old box in hardware and software that he cleaned up for me.  I definitely recommend using him if you're ready to take the next step up and from now on, unless it's some crummy guest computer I'm going to stick in a spare room, I'll be buying my machines from him.  <S> TD and thanks a TON sir. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 08:16:04 PM »
Nice duct to force the crap into the processor fan.  Good thinking.  Glad it was removed with the cleanup.  :D
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 10:35:30 PM »
shut it you before I smite thee with a large trout  :neener:
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute