Author Topic: GV Arena or No Fly Zone At Tank Town  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
Re: GV Arena or No Fly Zone At Tank Town
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 12:06:36 PM »
Base takes and defense are fair game for dropping on tanks, but why do it at tank town when no base taking is going on?
Then why is it that at some point in the map, Tank Town is controlled by one of the three countries?
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »
Dear PJ_Godzilla,
I have been looking for a way to avoid reading stupid, lame comments like the one shown above Thus far I have been unsuccessful. Your attempt at humor is sub par at best.. If you cannot make a productive comment in regards to the post that I made, than why even make a comment at all? I realize that you are probably I young person or immature adult, so I will not hold these things against you..

Your Pal,
Sky

Dear Sky,
You make a number of assumptions. Perhaps if you read and understood the already noted fact that there already is a tank-only area in the DA, you could save yourself the trouble of listing faulty assumptions - both about me and the arenas in question. Then you could double your savings by quitting the squeak and playing in said designated area in the DA. You could follow this string of well-considered successes with a fruitless attempt to read my bones -instead of failing to discern my (readily apparent) meaning.

One of my favorite sayings, I should add, is that the truth is often revealed in jest. Another, with regard to your divinations regarding who/what I might be is that data without theory is noise - but theory without data is bulls**t. You should quit while you're even with this line of argumentation.

Finally, as for your attempt to avoid reading such posts - why are you here, again, exactly?

your pal,
PJ_Godzilla
Tanktown USA (in the laden Mossie overhead)
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 02:12:12 PM »
Then why is it that at some point in the map, Tank Town is controlled by one of the three countries?

Exactly. Maybe those three fields should be outlined in red as not able to be taken? Just a thought...

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 02:15:18 PM »
Dear Sky,
You make a number of assumptions. Perhaps if you read and understood the already noted fact that there already is a tank-only area in the DA, you could save yourself the trouble of listing faulty assumptions - both about me and the arenas in question. Then you could double your savings by quitting the squeak and playing in said designated area in the DA. You could follow this string of well-considered successes with a fruitless attempt to read my bones -instead of failing to discern my (readily apparent) meaning.

One of my favorite sayings, I should add, is that the truth is often revealed in jest. Another, with regard to your divinations regarding who/what I might be is that data without theory is noise - but theory without data is bulls**t. You should quit while you're even with this line of argumentation.

Finally, as for your attempt to avoid reading such posts - why are you here, again, exactly?

your pal,
PJ_Godzilla
Tanktown USA (in the laden Mossie overhead)

I do not avoid reading posts. Just try to avoid reading yours.. In regards to your comments above. Thanks for reinforcing my thoughts about you... You asked me why am I here exactly. It is my post. Why are you back?

If you do not agree with my wish list request, Just say "I do Not Agree" and why.. I am fully aware that there is a DA. I didn't request this for the DA. I simply made a comment about tank town on the Aces High wish list board. I didn't recall that it was called the Godzilla wish list board.. Waystin's comment was right on the money. He simply said "-1" He doesn't like the idea. I can respect that.. But PJ Godzilla cannot just make a simple agree or disagree comment. He has to show everyone how vastly superior he is by making some wise #$% comment that really means nothing..

I am sure that you will have another response to this comment because your ego will not allow you not to avoid making one... Because I want to support your narcissism and ego, this will be my last comment to you on this thread..
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 02:27:10 PM by sky25 »

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 02:52:05 PM »
I have a new purpose on AH, to hunt down all =V= Devils Brigades, especially in Tank Town. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 02:52:45 PM »
HiTech has already provided an area for those that want to engage GV vs. GV combat without having to worry about being bothered by airplanes blowing the little whiners up in their motorized sardine cans.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 03:04:26 PM »
I have a new purpose on AH, to hunt down all =V= Devils Brigades, especially in Tank Town. 
Heeh, crossed my mind as well. Also what Machfly said
We already have this on one of the large MA maps. 6 GV bases surrounded by 30K mountains. No one goes there.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 03:12:53 PM »
HiTech has already provided an area for those that want to engage GV vs. GV combat without having to worry about being bothered by airplanes blowing the little whiners up in their motorized sardine cans.

ack-ack
ROFLMAO!!! Now that's funny right thar.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 03:21:33 PM »
I do not avoid reading posts. Just try to avoid reading yours.. In regards to your comments above. Thanks for reinforcing my thoughts about you... You asked me why am I here exactly. It is my post. Why are you back?

If you do not agree with my wish list request, Just say "I do Not Agree" and why.. I am fully aware that there is a DA. I didn't request this for the DA. I simply made a comment about tank town on the Aces High wish list board. I didn't recall that it was called the Godzilla wish list board.. Waystin's comment was right on the money. He simply said "-1" He doesn't like the idea. I can respect that.. But PJ Godzilla cannot just make a simple agree or disagree comment. He has to show everyone how vastly superior he is by making some wise #$% comment that really means nothing..

I am sure that you will have another response to this comment because your ego will not allow you not to avoid making one... Because I want to support your narcissism and ego, this will be my last comment to you on this thread..

Now that's too good to pass up.

1. Somebody's got their panties in a bunch. Relax.
2. Actually, it IS Godzilla's wish list.
3. I have to make some wise-#$% comment - but relax, it really means nothing - at least to me. You, otoh, seem to be suffering a bit.
4. I disagree with your request.
5. Thanks for playing the man and not the ball - that's called an "ad hominem" - but I only point that out because I know you might be challenged on that latin stuff.

Entertainment... that's what it means.

I'm reminded of a scene in the film cabin boy in which the female lead asks the sailors if that's how they get their kicks.

The answer is an emphatic yes...  
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »
And I'll add one more thing - none of this was to ever bust your chops, Sky. I don't understand why you reacted so defensively. For my own part, I don't think you can consider yourself a member of this BBS if youve never been misinterpreted, misread, misstated - and ripped a new one for it.

It's happened to me, certainly.

Take a look at Soviet landing gear some day. You'll see that the tires are BIG. Why? Because they're low pressure for use on unimproved runways. See, it's easier to package low-press tires than it is to pave the world - a big chunk of which they were sitting on.

It was never about you.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 03:33:03 PM »
lol, i will let the poster do the talking....

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm saving this image to every local drive I've got.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 03:53:06 PM »
I liked it better when you two were arguing in letter format.   :D
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 04:03:09 PM »
I liked it better when you two were arguing in letter format.   :D

Dear Jager,
 You have my condolences.

Your Pal,
PJ_Godzilla

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 04:03:22 PM »
Now that I can respect> Salute :aok :salute I might be hunting you down.. Now thats what makes Aces High a fun game.. Whats new. We are hunted at all times anyway. Just look for the crew that took the last Knight or Rook base. It was probably us..
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 04:08:48 PM by sky25 »

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 04:04:45 PM »
Thank you  :aok
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com