Author Topic: GV Arena or No Fly Zone At Tank Town  (Read 2929 times)

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
Re: GV Arena or No Fly Zone At Tank Town
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 04:05:11 PM »
Dear Jager,
 You have my condolences.

Your Pal,
PJ_Godzilla

Salute PJ Godzilla :salute You said it..

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 04:18:04 PM »
See, you CAN agree on something!   :rofl
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 07:12:47 PM »
I vote that we get all the strat's wort of AA crammed into the TT's on all the maps  :devil The GV bombers can fly around the edges of the 5km diamater circle the flack batteries will fire at targets within. They won't target GV's though, no need to hurt things even worse along those lines.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 07:51:23 PM »
Now that I can respect> Salute :aok :salute I might be hunting you down.. Now thats what makes Aces High a fun game.. Whats new. We are hunted at all times anyway. Just look for the crew that took the last Knight or Rook base. It was probably us..

Lol.  I don't hunt ppl or squads that took a kight base, I just make their attempt miserbale.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »
HiTech has already provided an area for those that want to engage GV vs. GV combat without having to worry about being bothered by airplanes blowing the little whiners up in their motorized sardine cans.

ack-ack

Perhaps we should invent a new type of whine tailored specifically to those who drive tanks.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 08:30:21 PM »
Perhaps we should invent a new type of whine tailored specifically to those who drive tanks.

There is.

GV'ers Whine

Make sure the volume on your speakers are cranked up to full.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 09:40:43 PM »
There is.

GV'ers Whine

Make sure the volume on your speakers are cranked up to full.

ack-ack

LOL
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2010, 09:54:27 PM »
Sorry, but I don't think its too much to ask for the bomb****s to stay out of what is designated TANK TOWN. Of course that just means "undefended targets" to most people who don't GV.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 10:11:43 PM »
Salute PJ Godzilla :salute You said it..

I didn't understand why you were upset (good-natured ribbing). I'm equally baffled that you are now placated (more of the same).

But, I'll take entertainment and sport where I can find it. That's, after all, why I play.

Besides, I love that Godzilla poster. It's now up on my wall at work. Epic fail is accepted parlance at Ford. We've been there and done that - so I know they'll get that part. Godzilla - that part might take some explanation...

>
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 11:09:29 PM »
Wow! Thats Original!
sky25. it wont happen in the MA. if you want a TT go to the DA, they have one there and a PT town also. bring 20 people and you got what you want... personally i like A/C in TT because it allows for fighter town. its the Win teh warz people who ruin TT not the A/C
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2010, 11:31:33 PM »
Sorry, but I don't think its too much to ask for the bombers to stay out of what is designated TANK TOWN. Of course that just means "undefended targets" to most people who don't GV.

The same reason why you GV'tards and bombers couldn't keep out of the Furball areas that we used to have on some maps.  It's got no place in the MA enviroment and this has been proven times in the past.  If you want to GV umolested without fear of being bombed, go to the DA.  I mean, it's what you GV'tards tell us dogfighters when we want to fight umolested...when the shoe's on the other foot, it sucks doesn't it?  :rofl

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2010, 11:33:30 PM »
The same reason why you GV'tards and bombers couldn't keep out of the Furball areas that we used to have on some maps.  It's got no place in the MA enviroment and this has been proven times in the past.  If you want to GV umolested without fear of being bombed, go to the DA.  I mean, it's what you GV'tards tell us dogfighters when we want to fight umolested...when the shoe's on the other foot, it sucks doesn't it?  :rofl

ack-ack
nailed, set, puddied, and sanded over...
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 02:38:10 AM »

ack-ack

Saying that, this topic is close.   :aok
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 02:53:58 AM »
Saying that, this topic is close.   :aok

So what you all are really trying to say is that my wish list item is a no-go?? I think you all made it clear as a bell .  :salute

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 03:12:16 AM »
Yes pretty much anytime a GV battle begins its one the GV guys that decides he has died enough and now its time to go get his big bad A20. Thats when the anti-attackers come in and start shooting down the attackers and then its fighters versus fighters and ack runners and pretty soon we have a war on our hands! Isnt life wonderful?  :D

So please dont ever wish to put an end to a fight again.

Thank you!  :aok
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.