Author Topic: Systems and components  (Read 1740 times)

Offline TilDeath

• Silver Member
      • TD Computer Systems
Systems and components
« on: August 12, 2010, 01:55:22 PM »
Some of you are familiar with me some are not.  For those of you that are not, my website has a few systems listed.  They are not the cost for AH players.  The system is built around your needs today and what you will want in the future.  Feel free to drop me a PM or a phone call for a quote.

If you are having problems with your current system, in most cases I can assist you over the phone at no cost.  Before making a purchase from a retailer (including Newegg etc.) on a processor, give me a call I can usually beat the pricing even with the shipping cost.  For instance:

CPU:
i7 930 @ 2.8GHz  my price 257.99 free shipping, Neweggs price 289.99 free shipping
AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black my price 165.99 free shipping, Newegg price 176.99 free shipping

Cases:
NZXT Hush my price 84.99 includes shipping  Newegg 89.99 plus 18.49 shipping
NZXT Apollo (any color) my price 79.99 free shipping Newegg 79.99 plus 19 to 19.99 shipping

Watch when purchasing EVGA Video cards and Motherboards.  The serial number denotes the warranty period (1 year to lifetime).

Point being call me, I can save you money in most cases.

TD
Rich
678-634-0431
 :salute
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:57:01 PM by TilDeath »

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Systems and components
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:05:27 PM »
I did not know all of that TD.  I will use you as a resource and recommend you to my friends.  <S>
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 09:11:43 PM »
I have a friend that badly needs a new computer within the next month, I'll be nudging (shoving) him your way. :)

Oh and by the way, that system that you helped me build a while ago plays Crysis on maximum settings. :cool:

<<S>>

Mar
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 09:22:22 PM »
I may be taking you up on your offers for advice and as soon as I can scrounge some money together I will also be looking to upgrade and you will be the first one I call.

:salute
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 11:36:58 PM »
I asked TD for a quote, just as he got back from Haiti - he got back to me as soon as he could. We discussed specs and the machine he quoted me on was awesome.

I had some specifics that caused an issue - that was dealt with immediately, TD does his research.

Ultimately, had to not go ahead with the build, purely because I'm not currently employed and living on savings.

I'd recommend TD to anyone - indeed, once I get my site up and running, I'm intending putting his site on as a link directing potential customers his way.

Could I build it myself, yep, done it before. Would my work be as professional as TD's - nope, nor would it be as tidy.

Just my 0.02c

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 10:16:20 AM »
Hey, You live near me. :) I have 678 area code.

[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 10:58:57 PM »
Rich I will be giving you a call in the next few days...I want to check on dropping in a new video card into my system and just want to see what kind of prices you can do for me.

Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »
I hear he's even got Hawk proof surge protectors!
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the reaper no more fear the Lancers!
http://www.68thlightninglancers.net

Offline 68Mason

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »
Well if he has Hawk proof surge protectors, I hope he brings them to the CON for you to plug into....
Commanding Officer
68th Bombardment Squadron
"Fighting 68th"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »
Why would Hawk want to plug himself into a surge protector,.....uh,...unless that is code and the 'surge protector' is made by Depends. :)
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 04:16:29 PM »
 :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 01:52:52 PM »
<S> TD, I am looking for inexpensive Ram 4 G total for my wifes PC. Asus A7V880 MoBo. Running Vista. Can be PC 2700 or whatever. 184 pin DDR2.

Thanks!
                                                                                                      <S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline TilDeath

• Silver Member
      • TD Computer Systems
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 05:17:09 PM »
<S> TD, I am looking for inexpensive Ram 4 G total for my wifes PC. Asus A7V880 MoBo. Running Vista. Can be PC 2700 or whatever. 184 pin DDR2.

Thanks!
                                                                                                      <S> Oz
DDR2 has become expensive.  The distributors are charging an arm and a leg.  Watch for sales locally or I suggest checking NewEgg.

TD

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 03:58:23 AM »
just for curiosity: is it worth an international shipping of components from you? Is it possible?
I'm just asking because I dont think I'll ever find the european newegg's equivalent. That store doesn't ship outside US and their prices make me drool and kick my desk with anger.

<S> TD

chewchew
Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce
, ~Black Leather & Pink Slippers~

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 05:27:44 AM »
chewi it might be worth looking at using BundleBox for this - then TD or whoever just ships to your US BundleBox address, then its shipped to you (remember you will have to pay VAT, and duty on some items). I'm looking at doing this for a couple of watches.
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli