Author Topic: unoffical 2011 summer AH gathering.....  (Read 1130 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
unoffical 2011 summer AH gathering.....
« on: August 18, 2010, 02:35:13 PM »
hey everyone, as a few of you already know, SGY and I have decided to try to mix it up a little bit with the summer Gathering we have in the summer during mid July. We have come up with a plan to have the next 2011 AH gathering at the place where I work. Not only will we have more options of things available to us but we will also (those of us that attend) will save money and still have a blast! If anyone has a boat or jet ski they would like to bring you are welcome to do so as our lake is HUGE!!! there is great fishing, canoe, kayak, row boat and paddle boat rentals. I know its still early and the gathering was just back in July but I am tryin to see what the reaction is for those who would like to attend. There isn't an airshow but...there are MANY other things available to do. I have posted pics of my work on my facebook also but we have a website. Reservations are able to be made, i have reservations filling up the cabins already....

July 29 - 31, 2011

WM's - Cabin 1 - 3 bedroom cabin
SGY & Family - Cabin 2 - 2 bedroom cabin
Maddog - Cabin 3 - 2 bedroom cabin

Still available is Cabin 4 which is like a hotel room with a double bed, shower, kitchenette next to the pool.

I have campsites reserved also for Swchef , keep in mind, up to 8 ppl can share a campsite and it is ONLY 11.00 per night for non electric or 15.00 per night for electric sights! Lake of the Pines does NOT charge PER PERSON! we only charge PER CAMPSITE!!!!

Here is the website so that those of yall can check it out and see what we have to offer and why we picked this place as a prime gathering spot!

www.lakeofthepines.cc

click on "facilities" page, you will find pics of everything Lake of the Pines has for us to use!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:40:56 PM by betty »
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
Re: unoffical 2011 summer AH gathering.....
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 03:22:00 PM »
put me down for cabin 4 i will be there

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 05:51:29 PM »
put me down for cabin 4 i will be there

rgr digr! all set! i will set the reservation tomorrow when i get to work :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 08:21:44 PM »
YOU cant change the Dayton thing............. if so were out!
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 08:16:12 AM »

get your butts up there, Im coming frm philly airfare $140 round trip. Dont make us come down there and drag you up or at least send boxgirl we'll take good care of her

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 08:31:36 AM »
Michigan is a little far for me and I can't fly for obvious reasons.  :noid

I will try to work something out though.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 08:35:37 AM »

you have got to there after meeting you at Dayton we had a blast. Im flying from Philly to Detriot and renting a car. You get to detriot we can ride down together

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 10:10:44 AM »

it would suck if you and boxgirl didn't attend but it is time to change things up, i know myself that i am burned out on the same thing over and over, its time for something new and maybe we will get more people by doing this. dayton is only 6 hour drive to my work, its a great place and there are many things to do. also, if there are people that plan to fly in, i have my truck now and plenty of room, i am happy to come to the airport, detroit or flint to pick people up.

boxboy, i know you LOVE to fish! bring ur fishing pole! there are some HUGE fish in this lake! just last week a guy caught a 38" pike, took a pic of it and threw it back! u will have fun! i promise!!! :)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 10:16:26 AM by betty »
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 11:08:10 AM »
hey everyone, as a few of you already know, SGY and I have decided to try to mix it up a little bit with the summer Gathering we have in the summer during mid July. We have come up with a plan to have the next 2011 AH gathering at the place where I work. Not only will we have more options of things available to us but we will also (those of us that attend) will save money and still have a blast! If anyone has a boat or jet ski they would like to bring you are welcome to do so as our lake is HUGE!!! there is great fishing, canoe, kayak, row boat and paddle boat rentals. I know its still early and the gathering was just back in July but I am tryin to see what the reaction is for those who would like to attend. There isn't an airshow but...there are MANY other things available to do. I have posted pics of my work on my facebook also but we have a website. Reservations are able to be made, i have reservations filling up the cabins already....

July 29 - 31, 2011

WM's - Cabin 1 - 3 bedroom cabin
SGY & Family - Cabin 2 - 2 bedroom cabin
Maddog - Cabin 3 - 2 bedroom cabin

Still available is Cabin 4 which is like a hotel room with a double bed, shower, kitchenette next to the pool.

I have campsites reserved also for Swchef , keep in mind, up to 8 ppl can share a campsite and it is ONLY 11.00 per night for non electric or 15.00 per night for electric sights! Lake of the Pines does NOT charge PER PERSON! we only charge PER CAMPSITE!!!!

Here is the website so that those of yall can check it out and see what we have to offer and why we picked this place as a prime gathering spot!

www.lakeofthepines.cc

click on "facilities" page, you will find pics of everything Lake of the Pines has for us to use!!!

Betty as long as i get to be next to you i will go  :D
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 11:17:12 AM »
Betty as long as i get to be next to you i will go  :D

*wink* you got it big boy :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 11:48:42 AM »

*wink* you got it big boy :)

<-------  :cry

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 11:55:21 AM »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 04:24:35 AM »

if you cant fly an ive near philly, I can change my plans istesd of flying out we can drive out together on wensday between the two of us we cn get there by thusday splitthe gas and the driving. I have a 4 cyl. 5 speed truck. All I ak is can you grive a stick shift

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 07:18:17 AM »
If you drive to Pittsburgh, PA or somewhere in the general area, We can take my car... Cruise Control  :) Its makes life easier for sure. I live about a Hour and a Half from I-70, but we could leave your truck at the airport or somewhere safe.

Plenty of time to hash something out  ;)

WMLute is in the area too, he could ride with us.

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 09:55:22 AM »
If you drive to Pittsburgh, PA or somewhere in the general area, We can take my car... Cruise Control  :) Its makes life easier for sure. I live about a Hour and a Half from I-70, but we could leave your truck at the airport or somewhere safe.

Plenty of time to hash something out  ;)

WMLute is in the area too, he could ride with us.

now the question would be....do u want electric site or do u want non electric? electric is 15 per night and non is 11 per night...and that is NOT per PERSON, its PER campsite!!!!

btw, we will be getting the rec hall for friday and saturday, this way we can cook in a air conditioned kitchen!!!!! woot!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:28:32 AM by betty »
~~~The Killuminati~~~