Author Topic: MS Sidewinder FF  (Read 866 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
MS Sidewinder FF
« on: August 21, 2010, 07:24:18 AM »

Very close to unused.  :lol I think I used it for about 3 months and then kept it as a backup and used it as such. In the picture is the stick, the power adapter, and the usb adapter.

Full disclosure: I have never been able to get it to work with the USB adapter. You should research this prior to purchase. I have had it setup quite nicely with the sound card port. I couldn't find the drivers although I will continue looking. I really don't think you need them. Also, it takes some adjustments to get it to work in-game. So be patient. I will tell you it is fun-fun-fun. I purchased it the last year Microsoft produced them.

I'm asking a minimum of $50 bucks plus shipping. Any less I will simply not part with it as I am reluctant to do so anyway. I've used the Sidewinder series since I began playing flight sims in 1996 then switched to Saitek for a short while and then to CH pro.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 07:28:45 AM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: MS Sidewinder FF
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 11:45:00 PM »
you have to have the software for it i am sure if you post something in the main forums here someone still has it. i think SWrokit had it at one time or another but i am sure there are others too
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: MS Sidewinder FF
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 12:48:26 PM »
you have to have the software for it i am sure if you post something in the main forums here someone still has it. i think SWrokit had it at one time or another but i am sure there are others too

I'll test that theory off line.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter