Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23671 times)

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 08:16:56 AM »
I guess thats where I was going. So many people who SAY they don't care about score and yet they will be the first to point out others using non-traditional methods (cheating) for improving their score. In my case I just dont care, cause it doesnt affect my play at all.

:aok
So why comment?

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 08:38:18 AM »
Looks as if butcher made his first appearance last tour with shockingly similar stats HAHAHA!   Hmmm smells a little  :joystick:!
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 09:12:28 AM »
Yeh and there are 6 of them fighting over who's gonna kill his sense of humor first! LOL

:neener: :neener: :neener:

:bolt:
omg, the few and kN are like an old married couple.
:rofl  :rofl
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 08:32:25 PM »
Alpine13 vanished off the face of the cartoon world.   :noid

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »

yea but alpini is still killing a shade.
Strokes

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 08:47:59 PM »
keeeel him

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »

He's still around, think someone caught him again the other day to which alpini13 replied that he didn't care because "everyone does it".  Maybe HTC just reset his fighter score?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline RealDeal

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2010, 09:06:11 PM »
Nevermind
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 09:07:58 PM by RealDeal »
~BParker~
SHADE

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »
He's still around, think someone caught him again the other day to which alpini13 replied that he didn't care because "everyone does it".  Maybe HTC just reset his fighter score?

ack-ack
....or give him a special colored icon and let the players take care of his K/D  :t

I would rather enjoy an evening of Alpini fishing.
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2010, 09:25:26 PM »
....or give him a special colored icon and let the players take care of his K/D  :t

I would rather enjoy an evening of Alpini fishing.

I'd grow bored after the 20th time I shot him down in 10 minutes and that would be with him trying to fight back.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2010, 10:25:08 PM »
What I find simply amazing is how many players in here looked the other way when they saw Alpini13 cheating.  What I find even worse is  the "It's not my job" attitude of so many as well.  What some of you do not realize is when Alpini13 thought I was Cheating after a collision where I didn't die, he posted on UTube (or at least claimed to) a film of me cheating, and admitting to cheating.  Needless to say the film was contrived or edited to "frame" me.  He also recruited at least one person to come into the arena and confirm that I was a cheater and the proof was on the UTube video.
No matter what anyone thinks of me personally, or as an Aces High player, I can say without qualification I have never cheated in this game, and most if not all in AH will agree.
The game is what you make of it. If the players allow cheating to go on, the game will deteriorate into nothing more than a video game.  HTC cannot be everywhere, we need to police our own.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2010, 01:07:57 AM »
What I find simply amazing is how many players in here looked the other way when they saw Alpini13 cheating.  What I find even worse is  the "It's not my job" attitude of so many as well.  What some of you do not realize is when Alpini13 thought I was Cheating after a collision where I didn't die, he posted on UTube (or at least claimed to) a film of me cheating, and admitting to cheating.  Needless to say the film was contrived or edited to "frame" me.  He also recruited at least one person to come into the arena and confirm that I was a cheater and the proof was on the UTube video.
No matter what anyone thinks of me personally, or as an Aces High player, I can say without qualification I have never cheated in this game, and most if not all in AH will agree.
The game is what you make of it. If the players allow cheating to go on, the game will deteriorate into nothing more than a video game.  HTC cannot be everywhere, we need to police our own.

Thats easy TeeArr, just stop your cheating! :bolt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 01:40:10 AM »
Everyone likes The Few? News to me.

perdweeb
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010, 03:52:48 AM »
Everyone likes The Few? News to me.

Whats not to like dweeb? Because they fly allied planes?  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2010, 09:41:13 AM »

I can personally vouch for the Fact that TeeArr doesn't cheat, he just likes to HO with a tempest.   :x

That being said, I find the "Shade" issue to be completely retarded.  It's easy in most instances to only allow 1 account to be logged in at a time, and have a 5 minute "cool down" between account swapping.  This has been in place for MMO's since my Ultima Online days (1996) to keep idiots from gaming the game using multiple accounts.  It still allows the company to collect maximum revenue and lets someone have all the accounts they want, it just makes it more difficult for them to log in multiple people at once (and more expensive).

It could be implimented , but then again, it would be acknowleging that there is a problem with the software.  All developers are the same, "ITS NOT A BUG/CHEAT/EXPLOIT IT'S A FEATURE!!!!"   :angel:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"