Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23700 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2010, 10:10:32 AM »
What I find simply amazing is how many players in here looked the other way when they saw Alpini13 cheating.  What I find even worse is  the "It's not my job" attitude of so many as well.  What some of you do not realize is when Alpini13 thought I was Cheating after a collision where I didn't die, he posted on UTube (or at least claimed to) a film of me cheating, and admitting to cheating.  Needless to say the film was contrived or edited to "frame" me.  He also recruited at least one person to come into the arena and confirm that I was a cheater and the proof was on the UTube video.
No matter what anyone thinks of me personally, or as an Aces High player, I can say without qualification I have never cheated in this game, and most if not all in AH will agree.
The game is what you make of it. If the players allow cheating to go on, the game will deteriorate into nothing more than a video game.  HTC cannot be everywhere, we need to police our own.

We know you don't cheat. 

Welcome to the BBS.  Bought time....
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2010, 10:34:56 AM »
Well how is that any different than the #1 bomber guy taking b24's, etc. to 30k then going from town to town and dropping 1 bomb on the center of town to get an astronomical score, and before he says he doesn't do it I was on and saw it with my own eyes, while taking out the guns at a town.

salute
ab8aac/dmdchief/aac
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline Boozeman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2010, 10:44:12 AM »
Well how is that any different than...

Simple, your example requires time and effort to earn your score and perks, killing a shade over and over does not.

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2010, 10:49:15 AM »
Boozeman, you missed the point, it is still just gaming the game to get an inflated score, when it does nothing to help which ever chess piece you are flying for.  So is shooting his shade account just gaming the game to get an inflated score, when it does nothing to help out.
salute
ab8aac/dmdchief/aac

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »
Boozeman, you missed the point, it is still just gaming the game to get an inflated score, when it does nothing to help which ever chess piece you are flying for.  So is shooting his shade account just gaming the game to get an inflated score, when it does nothing to help out.
salute
ab8aac/dmdchief/aac

And running away from a 1vs1 back to horde/gang is different? I've got film of a couple in this thread actually running away "With Alt"!
I guess you can just say I'm helping my country by giving them skill-less kills. :aok :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Boozeman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2010, 11:05:48 AM »
salute
ab8aac/dmdchief/aac

Whats wrong with flying a high alt bombing run? If towns had puffy ack reaching that altitude, the towns would shoot back. A shade will not even evade an attack, let alone shoot at the shade-killer

And why should someone help the war effort if he does not feel to do so?  

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2010, 11:12:32 AM »
You're actually quite wrong with that one sir............  I'm one of those buff pilots and after the hour of climbing and getting into enemy territory, there is always 2 or 3 folk that want to kill me.... 9 times out of 10, it's a decent stick.  Now that stick is no longer on the front line fighting my brothers, he is in back country wasting time coming to get me.  NOTHING better can be done for my country, and I gladly except the responsibility of keeping those solo fighters tied up.  I'm a great gunner (toot toot) and they will always come back for more.  

salute
ab8aac/dmdchief/aac

What more can I do for my country?  What do you do for your chess piece?

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2010, 11:41:32 AM »
HE HE HE, I hunt bombers at 30k, LOL

SALUTE
aab8aac/dmdchief/aac :old:

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2010, 11:46:14 AM »
 :cheers:
See Rule #4

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2010, 12:05:09 PM »
salute
ab8aac/dmdchief/aac

There is a big difference and one I'm surprised that is missed by quite a few on this thread.  In the scenario you described with the  high alt B-24, sure the player is playing for score but unlike alpini13, the buff pilot isn't ruining the integrity of the game.  That's what people seem to miss, people don't seem to realize that actions from twits like alpini13 ruin the integrity of the game which can have a significant negative impact if it continues unchecked. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2010, 12:31:31 PM »
I am curious....how is he still a member of the SWAMPDRAGONS? Is this sort of thing condoned by that squad? I can't find the open-a-can-of-worms emicon...
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2010, 12:45:51 PM »
I am curious....how is he still a member of the SWAMPDRAGONS? Is this sort of thing condoned by that squad? I can't find the open-a-can-of-worms emicon...

Some squadrons don't care, obviously SwampDragons is one of those squadrons that don't care if their ranks are made up of crap.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2010, 12:49:35 PM »
I can personally vouch for the Fact that TeeArr doesn't cheat, he just likes to HO with a tempest.   :x

I'm just wondering who would ever accuse him of cheating, as HOing and running in a tempest shouldn't raise any red flags.   :headscratch:

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2010, 12:56:56 PM »
From my perspective (currently 45.37 fighter perks), ho'ing in a Tempy just sounds plain ole silly. 
See Rule #4

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2010, 12:58:57 PM »
They are a respectable group of sticks, no need to start burning anybody at the stake.

Some squadrons don't care, obviously SwampDragons is one of those squadrons that don't care if their ranks are made up of crap.

ack-ack
See Rule #4