Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23710 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2010, 01:14:40 PM »
They are a respectable group of sticks, no need to start burning anybody at the stake.

You can go to church every Sunday and Wednesday..... but if you hang out with thugs you'll be considered a thug.

Turn a blind eye and no matter what you may think you are...... your no better than your weakest link.

Then maybe my definition of respectable is a lot more stringent than yours. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2010, 01:24:07 PM »
I'm not going to argue that, heck no, but it would be no different if you guys added some dude that eventually became a headache.  We are all assuming that first off SWAMPDRAGONS are, not only aware of what he was doing, but also approved it.  I can't say for sure whether I know him, but the guys from SD that I do know well, are all of solid character.

You can go to church every Sunday and Wednesday..... but if you hang out with thugs you'll be considered a thug.

Turn a blind eye and no matter what you may think you are...... your no better than your weakest link.

Then maybe my definition of respectable is a lot more stringent than yours. :)
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline choker41

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 01:49:20 PM »
I can tell you as a SwampDragon I had no idea this was going on.  Tonight is squad night for us and I'm going to bring this up with Slayem.  I honestly don't think any of them look on the bbs to see all this. I know most them don't care about rank so most don't check. I however watch ranks and bbs cause there is more to the game than just flying. I love being a part of this community. Alpini question my integrity when I switched sides to become a SwampDragon. Now I'm questioning his. I don't want to be part of a squad who cheats nor one that will allow this to go on.  This is a black eye for the squad and I hope it doesn't stick with us.  I would apologize for the whole squad but I'm sure 90% don't even know this is going on.

FUBAR
Formerly known as choker41
Proud member of the Swampdragons
IN GAME ID:   FUBAR

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2010, 02:19:15 PM »
looks as if he's been "cleared" of his fighter rank...oops?   :lol   Skuzzified!!   :devil  :rock
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2010, 02:27:46 PM »
Isn't this just grand?  I have been racking my brain for 2 years trying to understand....watching.....an d listening to how some guys have great scores, unbelievable flying skills (even for a game) and still help others out on VOX and today a bit of credibility for good sticks (the ones I don't know and have never spoken to) gets crap-hammered by this bafoon Alpini13 and his scoring antics.

Who has the time to think of this kind of crap?  Hey...alpweenie, if you spent 1/2 as much time learning to fly the plane as you do shortcutting the scoring process, you wouldn't be persona non grata in here, the MA, the DA and your own squad.....you sir are a future felon.  Don't bend over for the soap.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2010, 02:31:36 PM »
Who has the time to think of this kind of crap?  Hey...alpweenie, if you spent 1/2 as much time learning to fly the plane as you do shortcutting the scoring process, you wouldn't be persona non grata in here, the MA, the DA and your own squad.....you sir are a future felon.  Don't bend over for the soap.

Changeup

alpweenie just got pwned  :rofl :rofl
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Chewie

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2010, 02:32:01 PM »
Been around the swampdragons, I always hold them in high regard.  You can't ask a squad to police everything.  As far as Alpini13 is concerned totally screwed up a cv mission about 3 weeks ago to get back at me for Asking him (and several others-I was mission commander) 4 times to not up before the mission.  He decides to wait for the next mission Climbs and flame me via PM.  I let it go for about the first 4 or 5 times.  I will say this-I got him back in the FSO and got the last laugh big time.   :neener:  
23 Years MO Air Guard.  C-130s.  5 Years USMC Aviation. "Sir! I flunked Flank School!"

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »
I'm just wondering who would ever accuse him of cheating, as HOing and running in a tempest shouldn't raise any red flags.   :headscratch:

Nice dig there Grizz.  You are a real class act.  One wonders why you didn't turn Alpini13 in two days before My squad did.  Is it that you condone such behavior?  This of course makes one wonder if you are complicent in this form of cheating.
As I said, a real class act.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2010, 02:55:32 PM »
But................ Do you really ho in the Tempy?     :confused:

Nice dig there Grizz.  You are a real class act.  One wonders why you didn't turn Alpini13 in two days before My squad did.  Is it that you condone such behavior?  This of course makes one wonder if you are complicent in this form of cheating.
As I said, a real class act.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2010, 02:56:32 PM »
I can tell you as a SwampDragon I had no idea this was going on.  Tonight is squad night for us and I'm going to bring this up with Slayem.  I honestly don't think any of them look on the bbs to see all this. I know most them don't care about rank so most don't check. I however watch ranks and bbs cause there is more to the game than just flying. I love being a part of this community. Alpini question my integrity when I switched sides to become a SwampDragon. Now I'm questioning his. I don't want to be part of a squad who cheats nor one that will allow this to go on.  This is a black eye for the squad and I hope it doesn't stick with us.  I would apologize for the whole squad but I'm sure 90% don't even know this is going on.

FUBAR
I dont think anyone is looking at Swampdragons negatively...just alpini in a very poor way.   :aok     Hang in there Swampdragons!  :rock 

:salute SWkiljoy
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2010, 03:34:57 PM »
Should  never hold a whole squad responsable for the actions of one fool. Yes its the COs job to protect the integrity of the squad, but were squadmembers in a cartoon world here..not thier parents.

Swampdragons are a great bunch of folks and always been. (exception being maybe 1 mouthy member, but Ill keep my trap shut here) but overall are respected by many.

As far as Tee goes, probably the nicest guy in the game that you can fly with.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2010, 04:01:58 PM »

FUBAR

Choker its good to see that you are still making the skies unhealthy  :salute

The Few GFC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2010, 04:04:40 PM »
Should  never hold a whole squad responsable for the actions of one fool. Yes its the COs job to protect the integrity of the squad, but were squadmembers in a cartoon world here..not thier parents.

Swampdragons are a great bunch of folks and always been. (exception being maybe 1 mouthy member, but Ill keep my trap shut here) but overall are respected by many.

As far as Tee goes, probably the nicest guy in the game that you can fly with.

I don't think anyone is holding the squad responsible for the guy's actions.

Squads are nothing but groups of idividuals. The leadership can throw the bad apples to the side to protect their name. On the other side, with squads that don't throw the bad apples out, the idividuals can decide on their own to stay or go elsewhere.

As the saying goes, "We all make our bed and have to lay in it."
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2010, 04:05:42 PM »
No, I don't "Really HO in a Tempest".  Sometimes people will say that in order to absolve themselves of any blame for a poorly planned attack.  Sometimes HOs happen.  I have seen other players break off an attck to have a chance at killing a Tempest.  For what it's worth, I never try to HO, but if someone comes at me head on and firing, I'll shoot back. (This, of course has just absolved me of any blame for my own poorly thought out attack!)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2010, 04:06:17 PM »
This of course makes one wonder if you are complicent in this form of cheating.

You have access to my stats for every tour I have flown.  Have at it chief.   :aok