Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23675 times)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »
You might not know what complacent means...... Just saying.  And it wasn't really used correctly to begin with.  I think the op was trying to point out your ambiguity to such a tactic.

You have access to my stats for every tour I have flown.  Have at it chief.   :aok
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2010, 04:38:29 PM »
You might not know what complacent means...... Just saying.  And it wasn't really used correctly to begin with.  I think the op was trying to point out your ambiguity to such a tactic.

You might not know what complicit means, just saying.  It implies knowing and/or being an accesory to a crime.  Not the same as complacent, although the two do share similar meanings in regard that one who is complicit may be acting complacement.

Complicity is an indication of guilt.  Complacency is an indication of apathy.

Although since TeeArr combined the two words together, me thinks that he does not know the definition of either word.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:44:00 PM by grizz441 »

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2010, 04:52:30 PM »
You have access to my stats for every tour I have flown.  Have at it chief.   :aok

I just checked your score and I hereby accuse you of having 200+ shades. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2010, 04:54:37 PM »
You might not know what complacent means...... Just saying.  And it wasn't really used correctly to begin with.  I think the op was trying to point out your ambiguity to such a tactic.

You might not know what complicit means, just saying.  It implies knowing and/or being an accesory to a crime.  Not the same as complacent, although the two do share similar meanings in regard that one who is complicit may be acting complacement.

Complicity is an indication of guilt.  Complacency is an indication of apathy.

Although since TeeArr combined the two words together, me thinks that he does not know the definition of either word.

Egads.  Talk about a post blowing up in someone's face.   :lol
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »
Pardon me...I was typing and making funeral arrangements for my father.  I meant Complicit.  I do know the meaning of both words, and I meant what I wrote.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2010, 05:02:28 PM »
Pardon me...I was typing and making funeral arrangements for my father.  I meant Complicit.  I do know the meaning of both words, and I meant what I wrote.

That was mainly for Llogan's benefit.  Sorry to hear about your dad. 
AoM

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2010, 05:04:35 PM »
Additionally, complicit means being aware of a transgression but choosing to let it go unpunished, or without comment.  And all of my stats are available for you to check out as well, "Chief".
Knock yourself out.

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2010, 05:09:26 PM »

You might also wish to check the spelling of "complacement" and "accesory" while you are correcting other's typos.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2010, 05:15:00 PM »
You might also wish to check the spelling of "complacement" and "accesory" while you are correcting other's typos.

Fair enough.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2010, 06:33:24 PM »
Additionally, complicit means being aware of a transgression but choosing to let it go unpunished, or without comment.  And all of my stats are available for you to check out as well, "Chief".
Knock yourself out.

My stats are there as well....in order they are:

suc
sukier
sucfest
sucsthemost
suckageofepicproportion
suckhorblebad

Essentially, I rock.

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Roadblck

• Zinc Member
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2010, 06:41:45 PM »
I noticed this fella's stats also, when he was on the other morning trash talking.  I wouldn't have even looked them up if he hadn't been such a jerk on channel 200.  Good riddance.

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2010, 06:52:17 PM »
I like the idea of known shades have a different color icon...  And,  they should be susceptible to friendly fire... = )
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2010, 07:59:07 PM »
Hiya TR...ya ole cheater!  :D :salute

I'm sorry to hear about your loss bud. :pray
Charlie don't surf!

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2010, 08:02:48 PM »
No matter what the topic, thread, forum; some how it always ends with The Few's reputaion.

Don't you guys find this odd or even embarassing? That everyone has something to say about your egos or the way you fly?

I say The Few, I really mean DFC. Gonna try and leave MickyD out of this although I have seen him shooting at me in the horde  :)

perdweeb
If I may ask why are you always repling in The Fews convorsation ? Its like your wanting to start an argument. Very Imature.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2010, 09:00:34 PM »
It seems perdweeb is jealous of the Fews notoriety. IMO whoever has put that squad together has done a fine job at picking it's recruits and they've meshed into a top notch unit. That's not so easy to do.
Charlie don't surf!