Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23679 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2010, 09:05:40 PM »
But................ Do you really ho in the Tempy?     :confused:

I have a great video of it...  all I have to say is, "I warned him!" :devil
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2010, 09:09:27 PM »
You might also wish to check the spelling of "complacement" and "accesory" while you are correcting other's typos.

:rofl Grizz got pwnt. :D
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
It seems perdweeb is jealous of the Fews notoriety. IMO whoever has put that squad together has done a fine job at picking it's recruits and they've meshed into a top notch unit. That's not so easy to do.

Nah, Per ain't jealous but I'll agree with the rest of your post. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2010, 09:19:11 PM »
Please, post the Video.  People will also see how a K-4 can survive two collisions and fly home.  Not that I am saying that it is due to any great flying skill on wilb3r's part, but more of an Indictment of the Collision model.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2010, 09:27:16 PM »
Please, post the Video.  People will also see how a K-4 can survive two collisions and fly home.  Not that I am saying that it is due to any great flying skill on wilb3r's part, but more of an Indictment of the Collision model.

Just checked my video and laughed nice and hard...  btw, you colided w/ me, and there was no 2nd collision, but think what you will.  As I said, you collided w/ my 30mm...  and by the way, read the chat log when I post.  I warned you.

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2010, 09:32:12 PM »
Well, let's see here.  First we collided when you pulled up into my Tempest shearing a wing off.  I bailed, and you continued on.  Next, I took off in another Tempest...Again we collided...I was killed, you survived.  And if what you just posted is true about me colliding with your 30 MMs, then just who HO'd whom?

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2010, 09:32:45 PM »
Just checked my video and laughed nice and hard...  btw, you colided w/ me, and there was no 2nd collision, but think what you will.  As I said, you collided w/ my 30mm...  and by the way, read the chat log when I post.  I warned you.

Film or it didn't happen! I am also looking forward to the ... "got papajohn'd" film....you know what I am talking about  :x :salute
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2010, 09:41:31 PM »
Who were you referring to, Papajohn?

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2010, 09:41:45 PM »
Film or it didn't happen! I am also looking forward to the ... "got papajohn'd" film....you know what I am talking about  :x :salute

I don't think I saved that one, I'll be sure to send one for you next time.  Video is up for all to enjoy.  Flame away! :cry :cry :cry

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2010, 10:10:04 PM »

No, it's more of a case that you don't understand how the collision model works. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2010, 10:10:59 PM »
Say what you will, but on the second sortie, each time I turned into you to avoid handing you a kill..somehow, I think most people in here would do the same when confronted with an enemy with Alt, E, and position.  The first sortie, wasn't a Ho...it was however a very poorly (on my part) misjudged merge. You did pull up as I went past you.  But hey, if you can get your jollies off by doing this in a post that didn't even concern you...(Unless of course you cheat), then by all means, you should have your say.  Don't think that the favor won't be returned if the opportunity should ever present itself.  Perhaps not by me...but someone.  What comes around, goes around.
See you in the skies <S>

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2010, 10:18:18 PM »
But hey, if you can get your jollies off by doing this in a post that didn't even concern you...(Unless of course you cheat), then by all means, you should have your say.

Yup

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2010, 11:14:20 PM »
i want to hear it out of hitech mouth one way or the other and put a end to this for once and all.not going to point fingers either way, till then he still in the sqd.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »
i want to hear it out of hitech mouth one way or the other and put a end to this for once and all.not going to point fingers either way, till then he still in the sqd.

Then don't be surprised if your squadron gets a reputation of being nothing but 'tards.  Enjoy.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2010, 12:16:09 AM »

HiTech has spoken....Alpini13's rank was taken away (read the next post).  I believe that is enough evidence that Skuzzy or HiTech or both reviewed it.  Now, be man and take some action against your future convict, axe murderer squadmate.  

Cheating?  Geezus...its like cheating at golf!  Who cheats at golf?? If you cheat, how in the hell do you ever know how good you really are?  Its an Arnold "Palmer-ism": Bad (meaning bad character) Golfer, Bad Person!...Bad Pilot, Bad Person...he's probably already stealing gum from the 7-11!  Or cheap joysticks from Best Buy....he's cheating with stolen joysticks!!! lmao

Changeup
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 12:22:49 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba