Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23660 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2010, 12:17:27 AM »
looks as if he's been "cleared" of his fighter rank...oops?   :lol   Skuzzified!!   :devil  :rock
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2010, 12:24:31 AM »
easy on the name calling there ack ack. we heard a different side of the storie and just want to hear  from the  main man before we make judgment call. if he is in the wrong then by sqd rules hes gone. thats all there is to it.nothing more nothing less.

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2010, 12:28:22 AM »
like i said theres another side that you all have not heard and we are waiting for hitec to say what happened.. not the 1st time somebody jump the gun.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2010, 12:32:21 AM »
like i said theres another side that you all have not heard and we are waiting for hitec to say what happened.. not the 1st time somebody jump the gun.

I seriously doubt HiTech will explain it to you. If he cleared his score, there was a reason.

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2010, 12:36:29 AM »
dont want hitech to explain a dang thing just want yes he did it, or a no he did not. if thats to damn hard to do?

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2010, 12:37:31 AM »
dont want hitech to explain a dang thing just want yes he did it, or a no he did not. if thats to damn hard to do?

You aren't involved so don't expect an answer.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2010, 12:38:00 AM »

HiTech's reply was the removal of alpini13's score/rank and perks.  Can't get a more clear reply than that.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2010, 12:38:15 AM »

If his rank has been removed, that would be a "yes" he did it.  That is all I'm saying...but your best bet is to call Skuzzy if you are looking for "trust but verify".  Or, you can put the blinders back on and bump into walls for a while....just sayin. :salute

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2010, 12:44:50 AM »
and thats what out xo is going to do.if you all want to hear what we were told is thaat hitec jump the gun, in doing that and are not able to give those kills back with out reseting the whole arena scores. there thats the side we heard. . thus is the reason we want 1st hand acount from the staff at hitec.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2010, 12:48:29 AM »
and thats what out xo is going to do.if you all want to hear what we were told is thaat hitec jump the gun, in doing that and are not able to give those kills back with out reseting the whole arena scores. there thats the side we heard. . thus is the reason we want 1st hand acount from the staff at hitec.

Sounds like a story to me. If they can be taken away, they can be replaced. From experience, I can tell you the best thing you can do for your squad is distance yourself.

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2010, 01:46:19 AM »
THANKS, but i'll wait to past judgment till i hear from skuzzy or some other member of the staff. further more what happened to rule 7? 7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed. Email support@hitechcreations.com to report any issues regarding this. HTC permanently bans anyone caught cheating in Aces High. We take cheating and allegations of cheating very seriously. and in posting that i broke rule 5 Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If you feel a post violates the forum rules, the use the "Report to Moderator" link in the post to report it. but thats life.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2010, 09:46:58 AM »
Technically, I don't believe it is 'cheating'.  That's the whole point.  It's more of an exploit.  If he were cheating, I believe we'd see a playerwipe, and not just a clearing of scores.

Every player has the opportunity to do what Alpini has done, most just have the common sense and decency to know that it's a retarded thing to do, and ruins the fun for everyone.  There are people that force close their game when they're going down in flames to get a disco rather than give up a kill.  Is that cheating?  Not really.  Is it exploiting how the game registers k/d & score?  Yes.  Does every player have the opportunity to do it?  Yes.  Do they all?  No, because most realize it's ruining the fun of the game.  Would taking either of those features out of the game negatively impact it?  Yes.

Basically, it's a trust issue that we will use common sense and decency, both things lacking in today's world, when playing the game and utilizing it's 'features'.  There will always be those who will use these for an advantage.  The best thing we can do is take that advantage away.  Why not post on 200 when you see Alpini upping and Butcher is online?  Or where his shade is upping out of, then everyone can converge and start stealing kills and making it a furball.  Eventually, the lack of easy kills, the amount of deaths due to the furball will make the shade account a waste of $15.  I mean, posting where someone's at on 200 is just 'exploiting' a feature of the game to give us an unfair advantage.  Little different than shade killing right?

"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2010, 10:00:53 AM »
THANKS, but i'll wait to past judgment till i hear from skuzzy or some other member of the staff. further more what happened to rule 7? 7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed. Email support@hitechcreations.com to report any issues regarding this. HTC permanently bans anyone caught cheating in Aces High. We take cheating and allegations of cheating very seriously. and in posting that i broke rule 5 Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If you feel a post violates the forum rules, the use the "Report to Moderator" link in the post to report it. but thats life.

Seriously, you are defending his actions? That's funny...maybe you guys give him a promotion or something while you are at it. He could be your public affairs and outreach officer. Quick to invoke rule#7 (giving the appearance that you want to hide this), and defending alptard13 = the worse the SDs look. If you were smart about the whole thing, and actually want to keep him (which I find super funny), the best thing he could do is change his name and you guys reinvite him. Problem solved.

I am not sure how there can be a "mistake" made; it's pretty obvious to me what happened....or did Butcher accidentally fly in front of his guns in buffs 60+ times without shooting back? If you could sell perks on ebay, he would be the type of guy to buy them.

Ooooops.....I went afk 60 times after taking off; ooooppppsss...insert moronic expletive here.

Just out of curiosity-what's the other side of the story. I am sure there is a rational explanation for Butcher's demise at the hands and the awesomness of alpdude.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 10:15:44 AM by papjohns »
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2010, 10:23:23 AM »
Technically, I don't believe it is 'cheating'....

"Technically", there are a lot of things you can do in life that there aren't rules against, but are still dishonest.  Just because HTC doesn't have a clearly defined rule for each and every instance, doesn't mean he wasn't cheating.
The 99% of players who don't cheat, ("Technically", or otherwise), find his actions reprehensible.  Try testing your "Technically, it's not cheating" maxim in the real world and see how well it flies. 
By saying that, AND posting a lengthy diatribe justifying his actions only makes you look irresponsible and uninformed.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2010, 10:28:24 AM »
This is my "I don't listen to what TeeArr Says" face  :neener:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"