Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23439 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2010, 10:30:36 AM »
And the point of that post was not to defend his actions, to add some information. 

A) You don't talk about cheating on Forums (See rule 7 TeeArr and quit throwing that word around like it's candy). 

And B) These are things built into the game to enhance play, and yes it is dishonest to 'exploit' these, but it's not technically cheating.  It's being a d-bag, thus why his score was wiped, but why his account was not deleted.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2010, 11:24:35 AM »
And the point of that post was not to defend his actions, to add some information. 

A) You don't talk about cheating on Forums (See rule 7 TeeArr and quit throwing that word around like it's candy). 

And B) These are things built into the game to enhance play, and yes it is dishonest to 'exploit' these, but it's not technically cheating.  It's being a d-bag, thus why his score was wiped, but why his account was not deleted.

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Good Man!   :cheers: 
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2010, 11:48:53 AM »
Fortunately Wil3er, you don't have the privilege of telling me what and what not to do.  As far as I am concerned he was cheating, he was punished for it, and you are defending his actions.  One wonders what your agenda truly is.  After reading your Posts, and watching your video, it appears that you are the real D-bag.
At any rate, tonight I fly to Arizona to bury my father.  After that, I won't be playing AH anymore.  The fun is gone.  So, do people like you, Alpini and Grizz "win"?  "Technically" I guess so.  But guess what!   I don't care.  If how you fly is "Technically" not cheating, have fun...and knock yourself out. :salute

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2010, 11:51:07 AM »
So sorry to hear it TA... Shame how life has its ups and downs. But that's life i suppose.   :salute
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »
drfritz, 
     If you want confirmation, look up butchers stats for lw 127.  He was killed almost exclusively by alpini13.  There was one set of buffs which were killed by two other people.  Butcher did not kill anyone.  There is no suspicion in that only confirmation.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2010, 12:24:09 PM »
TeeArr, sorry to hear about your father my friend, if there is anything I can do, let me know. As for you not flying here any more, to me thats a crying shame - I value both the fights with/against you, and your friendship in game.

Hope you reconsider,

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2010, 12:42:41 PM »
Fortunately Wil3er, you don't have the privilege of telling me what and what not to do.  As far as I am concerned he was cheating, he was punished for it, and you are defending his actions.  One wonders what your agenda truly is.  After reading your Posts, and watching your video, it appears that you are the real D-bag.
At any rate, tonight I fly to Arizona to bury my father.  After that, I won't be playing AH anymore. 

Agreed Tee.  Condolences on your Dad.   :salute
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »
THANKS, but i'll wait to past judgment till i hear from skuzzy or some other member of the staff. further more what happened to rule 7? 7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed. Email support@hitechcreations.com to report any issues regarding this. HTC permanently bans anyone caught cheating in Aces High. We take cheating and allegations of cheating very seriously. and in posting that i broke rule 5 Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If you feel a post violates the forum rules, the use the "Report to Moderator" link in the post to report it. but thats life.

"You" won't hear anything from HTC. It's not your account and they won't discuss it with you.

Offline FBGrave

• Zinc Member
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2010, 03:24:11 PM »
I say get rid of the scoring system and make everyone fly naked at Dayton....
then we're all equal.....
Don't go where the road don't go

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2010, 03:27:41 PM »
Just remember "What Happens in Dayton...STAYS in Dayton"   :noid     :bolt:

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2010, 03:46:29 PM »
 :salute  TEEARR Condolences on your Father sir.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2010, 03:51:07 PM »
At any rate, tonight I fly to Arizona to bury my father.  After that, I won't be playing AH anymore.  The fun is gone.  So, do people like you, Alpini and Grizz "win"?  "Technically" I guess so.  But guess what!   I don't care.  If how you fly is "Technically" not cheating, have fun...and knock yourself out. :salute

Don't put that on me please.  Sorry for your loss. 

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2010, 05:28:05 PM »
I am sorry, Grizz.  You are right, I shouldn't lump you in with those two. :salute  Please accept my apology.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2010, 06:58:53 PM »

Make em? I thought they did it Voluntarily! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2010, 12:08:02 AM »
Wait...  I'm lumped in with Grizz?  AWESOME!

When do I get a Soup signature?
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"