Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23688 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2010, 03:35:14 PM »
Who is DrFritz, well if you count AOL AW he has been around for a while.... he flies under another name as some of who have been along for a while do.

I guess the donkeys out there have shifted from the swampys to now a guy sticking up for his squad.  This post sucks. 

Alpini is the subject.... yet some of you kids have morphed it into a flaming of a good squad and a guy who has been at this game for longer than some have been alive.  Should have been locked a while ago.  Where the hell is the mod? 

What was his CPID in AW? 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2010, 04:10:53 PM »
I don't know about Sunbat being sexy or any of that...but based on these avatars, Sunbat and Changeup have a date on Oct 2, 2010 at 2:30PM in the Cotton Bowl....the loser of that game owes the other 10 free, uncontested kills at 1000ft in the MA (winner names the date and the location and the loser has to fly a Stuka) + BEER, BURGERS and FRIES (no substitutions please). 

Boomer Sooner,

Changeup

Deal.   :cheers:
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2010, 04:12:07 PM »
Ack ack you kill me.... I just find it hard to believe that you take nothing said for its face value.  You always seek the deception without accepting the truth.  You would have been a great prosecutor in the Dreyfus case.  His CPID, none of your business, nor is his current one.  You can accept my comment as a statement of fact or not.  I have way to much concern for a former squadie than to enable you in any way.  My AW CPID was 1-325 in case you were wondering.  

It is amazing that I initially held your posts in esteem, because of your diligence.  Now all I am afraid all I see is bullying.  to you..... squelch.    
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 04:35:10 PM by dirtdart »
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2010, 04:17:29 PM »
Deal.   :cheers:

Very Good sir...... :cheers:  Beer, Burgers and Fries will be payable the next time you come to the Dallas area, win or lose.  Geezus...I really don't want to get shot down by you 10 times in a row in a Stuka...

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2010, 05:00:06 PM »
I was reading this thread and had to check it out for myself.

I just went to Alpini13's stats. Wow this guy is good. He killed poor butcher alone 48 times.  Butcher must be a very bad pilot in bombers or just plain unlucky to get shot down that many times by Alpini13 in one month.. Alpini13 has to be one of the great 109, 190, and Flack  pilots in the game..

If I were Butcher, I would be learning SA and tail gunning skills.. Maybe Butcher should just give up playing when Alpini13 is on..

In August Alpini13 killed poor Butcher 48 times and some other players killed him 3 times. Butcher didn't land a single sortie. Butcher has to officially be the worst Aces High player ever.. Alpini13 was the only guy that killed him except for the 3 kills by the other guys...

Even a bad bomber pilot will get lucky and shoot down the plane that is attacking him.. How does one poor bomber pilot have such bad luck as to get shot down by the same guy on every sortie he ups on?

Butcher should join a squad. Oh Wait! He doesnt even play anymore.. He must have got tired of Alpini13 killing him every time he ups a bomber...

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 05:06:48 PM by sky25 »

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2010, 05:13:39 PM »
Ack ack you kill me.... I just find it hard to believe that you take nothing said for its face value.  You always seek the deception without accepting the truth.  You would have been a great prosecutor in the Dreyfus case.  His CPID, none of your business, nor is his current one.  You can accept my comment as a statement of fact or not.  I have way to much concern for a former squadie than to enable you in any way.  My AW CPID was 1-325 in case you were wondering.  

It is amazing that I initially held your posts in esteem, because of your diligence.  Now all I am afraid all I see is bullying.  to you..... squelch.    

:lol He just asked what his CPID was, lighten up.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2010, 05:56:21 PM »
Ack ack you kill me....    

If it smells it looks like crap, smells like crap and flies swarm around it like crap, guess what?  It's crap.  That's exactly what that "explanation" was from your squadron mate. 

Why is it crap?  Because if it was a mistake, this thread would have been locked like every thread like this when the community targeted the wrong person they thought was vulching a shade account.

Another reason why the email is nothing but crap?  Alpini13 was on channel 200 saying he didn't care if he got reported for vulching a shade account because in his own little squeaker words, "everyone else does it!".  Yeah, HiTech made a mistake...sounds like your squadron made a mistake instead when you let this tool join and continue to make one defending said tool.

ack-ack

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2010, 06:03:39 PM »
Who is DrFritz, well if you count AOL AW he has been around for a while.... he flies under another name as some of who have been along for a while do.

I guess the donkeys out there have shifted from the swampys to now a guy sticking up for his squad.  This post sucks. 

Alpini is the subject.... yet some of you kids have morphed it into a flaming of a good squad and a guy who has been at this game for longer than some have been alive.  Should have been locked a while ago.  Where the hell is the mod? 

I wouldn't worry about it too much. SD's are a really good bunch of people and I know they will bounce back. Community lynchings are harsh when dealing with this subject and rightfully so. It completely destroys the integrity of the game.
I by no means play this game for score or stats. I fly for fun and escape. I do realize though that there is a group of people that find their fun in trying to improve their score and stats the honest way.  
They have every right to complain when someone is using an easier method for the same goal and not playing within the parameters of the game.

The way I see it, Swampdragons have two choices. 1) Ignore the flames here on the bbs and hope this thread gets put to rest soon with Alpini still in the roster. or 2) Have the SDs make Alpini give these guys an apology.
I recommend #2 for the quickest way to put this to rest. We all make mistakes.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2010, 07:05:14 PM »

Another reason why the email is nothing but crap?  Alpini13 was on channel 200 saying he didn't care if he got reported for vulching a shade account because in his own little squeaker words, "everyone else does it!".  Yeah, HiTech made a mistake...sounds like your squadron made a mistake instead when you let this tool join and continue to make one defending said tool.

ack-ack

Ack-Ack is absolutely right. I can corroborate that Alpini13 did say "Everyone else does it", as he was saying it to me.
I may even have a snapshot of it.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2010, 07:17:44 PM »
Was done posting on this subject, but since Alpini/apini13/Butcher has to wait until his balls drop to deal with this. An email was asked about. Here it is the exact Email exactly as Alpini typed it to me.
   I freakin rule AH now by totally owning my SHADE account, padding my score, and YES i have a problem with punctuation and capitalization. I got reported by none other than TEEARR...and in 5 minutes of investigation hitech discovered I was a cheating Piece of DoDo and took all my perk points and zeroed my score...I then called hitech and talked to the vice president there....he investigated and found i had violated many rules or policies in aces high....he did tell me that since I was a cheating piece of DoDo my scores were erased they would not put them back in the arena.  When I told him this was BULLtoejam.....hitech then laughed a Santa Laugh and admitted they had handled the matter correctly. I then begged them for my perk points back in each fighter,bomber,and ground  vehicle category....this was about 450 points in each category. I told them i would rather have a score of 0 for the whole tour and every tour if this is how they run that company and game, so they gave me my wish. Without asking my Mom, I borrowed her Credit Card and started another shade account and pissed off the entire arena.  All points I accumulated prior to being wiped are still counted for the squadron, so defend my sorry butt even though you know I'm a low life punk.  I am not happy about this, and I guess by Vulching my new shade account for extra perk points in each category I can build up enough to replace the ones I lost. I was cheating...maybe they are trying to make me shut up?..problem is i cant take a picture of that page and email to everyone in the game because it doesn't really exist....I can create one to send to you if you want it for filing......its funny....because I have more perk points now for cheating but now everyone knows I was cheating.  So,as of now I do not monitor channel 200 because I'm a lame coward loser.  And what was really nice was how all my squadmates supported me through this.......oh wait,they didn't.   ALPINI13

Fixed :D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 07:19:37 PM by SHawk »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2010, 08:22:43 PM »
.. Maybe Butcher should just give up playing when Alpini13 is on..

That sounds like a good idea! :aok
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Jouster

• Zinc Member
« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2010, 08:31:02 PM »
Swampdragons are a much different squad then when I was in them.

I've been with the S/D's since almost its inception, sorry this is O/T but since you shot me down the other day, what was your ID back then? just curious.

my AW id was turkeyshoot. I've been a numbers guy then Jouster since the two week trial. Obviously all S/D's cheat, I mean look at my amazing score. I consistently rank in the low four digits every month (except for the last several)

Re: Alpini, Doc, thanks for sticking up for him here. We require proof beyond a shadow of a doubt against a squadmate before we go ahead and throw in with popular opinion. We are handling this internally, but do appreciate all the super awesome input.  :cheers:
Watching you get on my six with my dead cat like reflexes.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2010, 08:47:10 PM »
We require proof beyond a shadow of a doubt against a squadmate

LMAO.

There's a reason alpine had his stats deleted last tour and unfortunately you cannot access them now.  Having been the person that started this thread, let me clue you in to some of the highlights: D9 stats were something like: Total Kills 120: Kills on Butcher: 100 (!)

There were assorted other planes where all he did was shade kill butcher.  Tanks as well iirc.

I also pulled up butcher's stats and he had been shot down anywhere from 150-200 times.  >95-98% of the time coming from the guns of alpine13.  If that isn't considered "shadow of a doubt", then OJ was innocent.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2010, 08:52:44 PM »
If that isn't considered "shadow of a doubt", then OJ was innocent.

Now that you've brought up OJ in this thread (kudos by the way for working it in someway), you know alpini13 will now use the infamous Chewbacca Defense.

ack-ack

Offline savage33

• Zinc Member
« Reply #209 on: September 13, 2010, 09:48:52 PM »
i really think this has gone far enough in my opinion SD are the best bunch guys Ive ever had the privilege to fly with i can say without a doubt that cheating is not what we do Ive been with this squad for a while now and Ive honestly seen nothing but team work and honer I'm sure all of you do as well but i ques what I'm saying is it is our squad and if there is some one being shady and it has been prooven with no doubt then that person will be delt with a swift punishment but it is Innocent till found guilty so let it go trust in our Co's and hope to see yall in the arena <S> :cheers: