Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23698 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2010, 09:50:27 PM »
but it is Innocent till found guilty

I agree.

We the jury, find the defendant, alpine13, guilty on all charges.

Offline choker41

• Copper Member
« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2010, 09:57:55 PM »
 :aok
Formerly known as choker41
Proud member of the Swampdragons
IN GAME ID:   FUBAR

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2010, 10:12:32 PM »
I then called hitech and talked to the vice president there....

Hey!  Leave me out of this!
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline cutter56

• Zinc Member
      • www.wix.com/Swampdragons/SwampdragonsAH2
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2010, 12:09:05 AM »
The matter of Alpini13 is being addressed by Slayem and myself as we speak. I spoke to Roy at HTC & he told me that their was some sort of shady business going on and that they had handled it from their end. As far as what we do to him is strictly up to us as a squad.As far as the rest of the squad you all will soon see how we deal with any form of cheating no matter how it's done. We are a fair squad, to be dealt with on the up & up and when we kick all their bellybutton it's done without cheating of any sort. There will be no shade accounts, padding of scores, no changing sides to Rooks or Knights just because the #s are more to your liking. WE are a Bishop squad ONLY and if you think because you pay your monthly HTC bill that you can fly any side you wish then click eject and fine another squad who don't care what side you fly for. End of message:

Brigadier General Cutter 56
Bomber Commander &
Information Officer
for the SwampDragons
 http://www.wix.com/Swampdragons/Swampdragons

Good Hunting from
Brigadier General Cutter 56 Bomber Commander & Information Officer for the SwampDragons  http://www.wix.com/Swampdragons/SwampdragonsAH2

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2010, 12:38:00 AM »
The matter of Alpini13 is being addressed by Slayem and myself as we speak. I spoke to Roy at HTC & he told me that their was some sort of shady business going on and that they had handled it from their end. As far as what we do to him is strictly up to us as a squad.As far as the rest of the squad you all will soon see how we deal with any form of cheating no matter how it's done. We are a fair squad, to be dealt with on the up & up and when we kick all their bellybutton it's done without cheating of any sort. There will be no shade accounts, padding of scores, no changing sides to Rooks or Knights just because the #s are more to your liking. WE are a Bishop squad ONLY and if you think because you pay your monthly HTC bill that you can fly any side you wish then click eject and fine another squad who don't care what side you fly for. End of message:

Bomber Commander &
Information Officer
for the SwampDragons

You think switching sides is cheating?  :headscratch:
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2010, 08:20:28 AM »
Hes's addressing the situation  SIK.  Bought time someone sticks up for the squad. Without blah blah who is this guy blah.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2010, 09:05:48 AM »

Bomber Commander &
Information Officer
for the SwampDragons

Outstanding....what is Alpini's status at this point?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2010, 09:35:49 AM »
When do I get a Soup signature?

NO SOUP FOR YOO!!!!
-AoM-

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2010, 09:40:04 AM »
Obviously Slayem and Cutter have it under control as far as their squad goes.  The rest of us should let them handle it internally.
No matter what we as a group think of Alpini13, He isn't the entirety of the Swampdragons, nor was he their leader responsible for their actions.  I know we all hope that if we were to find ourselves in a jam, we would want the same consideration given to us by our squad.  This thread is about Alpini13 and his misconduct, (I would have said cheating, but there is rule #7).  Let the dust settle before we cast aspersions about other members and or squads.

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2010, 11:10:47 AM »
Fixed :D
:rofl :rofl :lol :aok     Go SHawk!   :rock   :banana:   :bolt:
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2010, 11:45:54 AM »
Hes's addressing the situation  SIK.  Bought time someone sticks up for the squad. Without blah blah who is this guy blah.

Maybe so, but does the squad really look at switching sides as cheating. From cutter56's post he makes it sound like switching sides is just as bad as killing a shade.
As far as the rest of the squad you all will soon see how we deal with any form of cheating no matter how it's done. We are a fair squad, to be dealt with on the up & up and when we kick all their bellybutton it's done without cheating of any sort. There will be no shade accounts, padding of scores, no changing sides

I will never understand the asinine chess piece loyalty some people in this game have. Switching sides is not cheating and in fact can be good for the game.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2010, 12:16:09 PM »
Maybe so, but does the squad really look at switching sides as cheating. From cutter56's post he makes it sound like switching sides is just as bad as killing a shade.
I will never understand the asinine chess piece loyalty some people in this game have. Switching sides is not cheating and in fact can be good for the game.

the game is designed to encourage side switching to balance numbers. i.e. the eny. the fact that some squads take issue with playing the game as it is designed to be played and trying to keep the sides balanced for the maximum challenge and fun for the majority of players seems to me not only counter productive to game play and flow, but just down right retarded.

so i guess that any squad with a standard that allegations of shade shooting (supported by the record and eye witnesses) must be contemplated by the powers that be within the squad to see if it reaches the level of disgraceful behavior worthy of squad action, but side switching for game balance and fun is an immediate actionable offence by the squad, just shows the level of standards of gamesmanship held by the squad in question.

when a squad or an individual has standards that, to the general public, are so distorted and unfathomable, then it is clearly a waste of time and effort for anyone to consider discussing the matter further with the squad in question.

so for my part, in protest to this unfathomable behavior of both Alpini13 and the SD's at large, i will continue with renewed earnest to switch sides as often as possible and prudent for fun and game play, and to continue to deny the urges i have to open up multiple shade accounts so that i may use them to up planes and vehicles that i would shoot down and pad my score with.

sorry to all who would disagree with me, but although they may not be very high, i must maintain some level of standards.

FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2010, 12:23:55 PM »
the game is designed to encourage side switching to balance numbers. i.e. the eny. the fact that some squads take issue with playing the game as it is designed to be played and trying to keep the sides balanced for the maximum challenge and fun for the majority of players seems to me not only counter productive to game play and flow, but just down right retarded.

The game was NOT designed to encourage side switching to balance numbers as you referenced with your statement about implementation of "ENY", it is a false perception.  ENY was implemented long after the game had been online and in fact, years after it had been designed.  I don't believe Cutter's post regarding this was meant for the general audience, but as one of their squad rules that would result in action against one of their squad members and it's their right.  I do not believe that he intended it to be considered among the defination of the dreaded "C-WORD".  Whether you think it is right or wrong is in fact irrevelant.

All the Best...

Jay

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 12:32:17 PM by doc1kelley »
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2010, 12:26:28 PM »
I switch whenever i wanna, roll with whoever i wanna, smoke with whoever i wanna, kill whoever i wanna, invite whoever i wanna  :aok. sid eswitching is NOT cheating, i kill squaddies sumtimes when i am on a diff country  :D but it is not cheating <1 or 2 sorties ill duel squaddies on diff sides>.  Quuyaanaa
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline cutter56

• Zinc Member
      • www.wix.com/Swampdragons/SwampdragonsAH2
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »
You think switching sides is cheating?  :headscratch:

Maybe not to some, but it's something we DO NOT DO as a squad. For some of us it is (cheating # 7) or should I say spying. One person changes sides lets say Rooks to Knights then they P.M.or voice chats with his squad and tells them where there are CVs or if there is a mission taking off. That person flys in that mission and the whole time he is telling his squad where they are and where their attacking.......not fair and it should be stoped.
Good Hunting from
Brigadier General Cutter 56 Bomber Commander & Information Officer for the SwampDragons  http://www.wix.com/Swampdragons/SwampdragonsAH2