Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23707 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »
Damn....... I bet the Germans & the Japs wish they could have switched sides back near the end of WW II ....lol But it didn't happen, and they got their " we will rule the world " bellybutton kicked. So it was and so it shell be. :airplane:.....

Bet they wished they could have had some of our planes too.....   :rofl

Some germans and japs did switch sides.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2010, 02:49:07 PM »
Requirement #1-Does Babalon like it?  :D

No, no, no... I have to LOVE it!@
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2010, 02:58:58 PM »
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2010, 03:02:57 PM »
In case you don't have a clue yet, this game isn't a recreation of World War II. 
What were the requirements again for consideration into the plane set for a new plane in this game?

It's a combat game based on WWII aircraft and vehicles.

Maybe not to some, but it's something we DO NOT DO as a squad. For some of us it is (cheating # 7) or should I say spying. One person changes sides lets say Rooks to Knights then they P.M.or voice chats with his squad and tells them where there are CVs or if there is a mission taking off. That person flys in that mission and the whole time he is telling his squad where they are and where their attacking.......not fair and it should be stoped.

Tell them to stop giving information, and don't act on any information given (unless you have issues with not being able to act responsibly).  If they're on your squad, you have more control since you can kick them out.  If it's some turd all you need to do is ignore them.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2010, 03:14:40 PM »
  If it's some turd all you need to do is ignore them.

actually if its know who is spying then post their name on 200, the risk of exposure is normally enough to keep most spies mouths shut!!! and if that doesnt deter them then the rest of the people around them will surely make their flying difficult. i have managed to make more than one putz killshoot himself on my donut by buzzing him while he was firing at a red guy.
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2010, 03:18:36 PM »
LOL, now thats how ya do it  :banana:
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2010, 03:21:13 PM »
Damn....... I bet the Germans & the Japs wish they could have switched sides back near the end of WW II ....lol But it didn't happen, and they got their " we will rule the world " bellybutton kicked. So it was and so it shell be. :airplane:.....

....and the Germans used Chevies and Fords as transports.   Shhhhhh.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2010, 03:21:29 PM »
How many pages did the hijack the CVs so I can go bomb them thread go?  Just wondering if this crew felt the same way about that theme.  I personally think it about the same, rule 7 vs rule 7.  Some of you just thought of it as gaming the game.  Time to contrast what you said on that with what you said on this one I suppose.
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2010, 03:23:07 PM »
You have always had the ability ti switch sides, therefore the game was designed with the idea of being able to switch sides to help balance the number or a myriad of other reasons why.  The later implemention of the ENY was just an additional tool to help encourage side switching.

ack-ack

Ack-Ack <S>,

You've missed my point entirely!  I just stated that the game was not designed to switch sides with "ENY" in mind, as the "ENY" factor was not really present in the early days of the game.  You and I know that in the early days of the game that it just wasn't needed as fights were more honorable and fair.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2010, 04:14:06 PM »
Ack-Ack <S>,

You've missed my point entirely!  I just stated that the game was not designed to switch sides with "ENY" in mind, as the "ENY" factor was not really present in the early days of the game.  You and I know that in the early days of the game that it just wasn't needed as fights were more honorable and fair.

All the Best...

Jay

The switching sides was designed to even teams. Has nothing to do with ENY which came much later.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2010, 05:07:32 PM »
Maybe not to some, but it's something we DO NOT DO as a squad. For some of us it is (cheating # 7) or should I say spying. One person changes sides lets say Rooks to Knights then they P.M.or voice chats with his squad and tells them where there are CVs or if there is a mission taking off. That person flys in that mission and the whole time he is telling his squad where they are and where their attacking.......not fair and it should be stoped.
Statements like this are made out of flat out ignorance. Because you choose to play the game a certain way (which from my guess is you like to gain more real estate being that you are pretty heated by CV locations and others ratting out your NOE missions). But you think EVERYONE plays the game that way.

People switch sides. I can assure you that 99.9999% of the people that do could care less on what the state of the map is, cv locations etc. Yes occasionally you get that 1 or 2 tools that do switch for the wrong reasons, but you shouldnt make the accusation that your unpatriotic scum if you do switch.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2010, 05:08:50 PM »
Statements like this are made out of flat out ignorance. Because you choose to play the game a certain way (which from my guess is you like to gain more real estate being that you are pretty heated by CV locations and others ratting out your NOE missions). But you think EVERYONE plays the game that way.

People switch sides. I can assure you that 99.9999% of the people that do could care less on what the state of the map is, cv locations etc. Yes occasionally you get that 1 or 2 tools that do switch for the wrong reasons, but you shouldnt make the accusation that your unpatriotic scum if you do switch.

Stop making sense!

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2010, 05:59:22 PM »
Stop making sense!

i agree Slash!!! it is soooooo hard to look at TRALFZ as mere unpatriotic scum when he goes and makes sence like that!!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2010, 09:39:42 PM »
players who lose ports and then hide the CV far from any chance of combat deserve to have spies locate them.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2010, 10:00:02 PM »
players who lose ports and then hide the CV far from any chance of combat deserve to have spies locate them.

Agree.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC