Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23677 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2010, 10:52:25 PM »
Three items to address:

1.  ENY has been here as long as I have (2001).  It was implemented immediately or at least nearly so so you could earn perks for perk rides.  The use of ENY to address side imbalance was implemented much later.  It's funny how no one ever remembers ENY's original purpose.

2.  So the Swamp Dragons have an internal rule against side switching.  So be it.  It's their right.  I can understand why too considering all the accusations of spying (whether true or not).  If they wish to simply avoid such accusations that's up to them.  There's plenty of other side-switchers in the game so them not doing it doesn't hurt anything.

3.  Being a Bish and the Swamp Dragons being Bish I have to say I don't really pay attention to who's in what squad.  I just go play.  It's not important to me.  I've played around cutter a lot.  I'm surprised that, given the overwhelming amount of evidence, that they are still "working on it".  The evidence makes a decision a no-brainer if you ask me.  What's there to consider?  That leads to my real #3.  What about all the squaddies who posted in defending Alpini13?  It's obvious by some of the posts they have no problems with this evidence against their squaddie.  How will you deal with this "guilt be association"?

We'll see where this all ends up.  Having once been CO of a 60 person squad in AW I know exactly what I'd do and it wouldn't involve hemming and hawing.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #256 on: September 15, 2010, 06:47:01 AM »
players who lose ports and then hide the CV far from any chance of combat deserve to have spies locate them.

Agree.
:aok  :noid
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #257 on: September 15, 2010, 11:20:40 AM »
Damn....... I bet the Germans & the Japs wish they could have switched sides back near the end of WW II ....lol But it didn't happen, and they got their " we will rule the world " bellybutton kicked. So it was and so it shell be. :airplane:.....

Can they play on their own at any time? What if they go to EW and find tbat it is 8 to 2 is it not prmitted to switch to low numbered is that against squad rules? To me that is half the fun in early and mid war, going to low numbered side and trying to defend against base takers.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #258 on: September 15, 2010, 06:05:30 PM »
Can they play on their own at any time? What if they go to EW and find tbat it is 8 to 2 is it not prmitted to switch to low numbered is that against squad rules? To me that is half the fun in early and mid war, going to low numbered side and trying to defend against base takers.
Thats the only reason i fly EW or MW, great fun to be found and you learn your strenghts and weaknesses in tough spots.
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #259 on: September 15, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »
You know what I don't get the thing about not switching sides some in the squad I am in right now get all worked up about it.  I have friend in all the countries and I sometimes switch just to go fly with them and if a plane is red in front of me I try my best to kill it.  I have never and would never get on a private channel and tell my squadies what the other country is up to, it is a matter of honor with me.  Besides we get a kick out of killing one another when someone is over on the other side, then the PM's dooooo fly, he he he, I KILLED YOUR BUT HE HE HE.

I have never been accused of spying though as I always jump in and help out if a fellow country man is in trouble no matter what, so I just dont get why such a big deal is made out of it.

Just my opinion
SALUTE
ab8aac/dmdchief/aac
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2010, 01:47:39 PM »
Getting back to the original Thread, I just noticed that Alpini13 is no longer a Swampdragon.  Whether or not he has the nerve to fly in any of the arenas I guess has yet to be seen.  What a tool!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #261 on: September 16, 2010, 02:51:10 PM »
Getting back to the original Thread, I just noticed that Alpini13 is no longer a Swampdragon.  Whether or not he has the nerve to fly in any of the arenas I guess has yet to be seen.  What a tool!

You'll be missed Majah!    :salute
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #262 on: September 16, 2010, 05:20:19 PM »
Just logged into Blue, Guess who's name starts with A and is logged in?  Yes to answer your question TA, he's still flying

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2010, 07:53:16 PM »
What stones he has!  He could probably start all over if he had apologized and admitted he was wrong.
Well, He's your problem now...LOL
TeeArr

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2010, 10:06:28 PM »
his score is still around 200...hmm..mostly damage though.

Offline slayem

• Zinc Member
      • SWAMPDRAGONS  BASE
« Reply #265 on: September 17, 2010, 10:06:05 AM »
  This post is just a response to those wondering on the Swampdragons position on this matter. We have a policy
 to fly bish only so that when we fight and win there is no doubt it is done fairly. We dont side swap to spy,find cv's
 or missions, or pad scores. We know many people swap side for many reasons other than cheating. More power to them. We fly regularly with the Drunken Monkeys and others that do and count them as freinds. We have guys with
dual accounts (Hymi and Hymi jr.) but they both are Swampdragons and fly bish. They are a father and son and are both great pilots who dont need to cheat to win. Jr hasn't played much lately due to school/football/girls. Can't blame the young fellow for that.
 The pilot in question in this incident has been removed from flight status with us after a review of the situation.
 The reason it took so long is he had a family illness that called him away as this broke. I am the C.O. of the
 Swampdragons and there are some things I believe even an accused man deserves, like a chance to defend himself.
 I've been waiting to give him a chance to respond before we took action but no response has been received about
 squad violations. Since squad honor is at stake I am left with no choice but to revoke flight status. I'm sorry that the same sense of fairness that we extend to even our foes has set so many drama queens aflutter. To those who stood by us, thank you. :salute
SWAMPDRAGONS C.O.
"General, we're surrounded!"
"Then split the men and attack both ways."
Gen.N.B. Forrest

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #266 on: September 17, 2010, 10:40:08 AM »
Well said, Slayem.    :salute

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #267 on: September 17, 2010, 11:25:26 AM »
 :aok

Offline choker41

• Copper Member
« Reply #268 on: September 17, 2010, 01:53:51 PM »
What stones he has!  He could probably start all over if he had apologized and admitted he was wrong.
Well, He's your problem now...LOL
TeeArr

He showed up yesterday on squad channel and never said a word.  I was on my way out the door and notice he was on channel.  It sure would be appropriate of him to just come clean and admit what he did was wrong and own up to it.  I would even like for him to apologize to his former squad for putting us all through this.  I'm sure that will never happen and I certainly won't miss him at all.  I hope he jumps to Rooks or Knights so we can all enjoy shooting him down.  So please Alpini do me a favor and switch sides.  I used to love shooting you down when I was a Knight.   :salute to all who stood by the Swampdragons.  It's been killing me to respond in this thread and was waiting for the generals to respond first.  I thought this should be handled internally first then flame the guy later.  And to think he questioned my integrity for switching chess pieces to fly with a great squad such as the Swampdragons.  Who's integrity is in question now bud?   :lol
Formerly known as choker41
Proud member of the Swampdragons
IN GAME ID:   FUBAR

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2010, 02:10:20 PM »
Like grains of sand through the hourglass.................... so are the days of our lives.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns