Author Topic: Films  (Read 348 times)

Offline pinewood

• Zinc Member
Films
« on: September 05, 2010, 04:10:36 PM »
I got a silly question.How do you RECORD a film ? Please don't tell me about the fim VIEWER. I've already been thru all those help files.They only tell you how to work with a film you've ALREADY recorded.Can't find anything any where about how to RECORD a film in the first place.Saw a referance about it somewhere,but for the life of me I can't remember where it was.
Thanks.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Films
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 04:24:09 PM »
I got a silly question.How do you RECORD a film ? Please don't tell me about the fim VIEWER. I've already been thru all those help files.They only tell you how to work with a film you've ALREADY recorded.Can't find anything any where about how to RECORD a film in the first place.Saw a referance about it somewhere,but for the life of me I can't remember where it was.
Thanks.

Alt R  will toggle the film recorder on, when you hit the Alt R keys, a R will appear in the upper left of your monitor screen......

hitting the Alt R key again will turn the film recorder off and a window( box ) will pop up asking you to either save the film, rename and save the film, or to cancel the film.....

hope this helps
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline pinewood

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »
Awright awright !!!!
Thanks for a very quick response.
Yup Yup,this is exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks,man.

Offline lothmog

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 04:46:43 PM »
There is also the option to auto record all sorties.  While in the game, if you go into Options --> Flight Preferences --> and check the box for Auto Film Sorties.  When you land/crash/ditch/die, a pop up box will appear and allow you to name your film, or delete it if nothing interesting happened during your flight.
Lothmog
4th FG "The Eagles"

P-51B 42-106924 QP-L Salem Representative