Author Topic: UFO's real?  (Read 5976 times)

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
Re: UFO's real?
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2010, 07:55:35 AM »
Where's William Cooper when you need him?  :lol
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2010, 08:05:01 AM »
Where's William Cooper when you need him?  :lol

probably hanging out with DB.

I'm open to the idea of intelligent beings possibly visiting Earth in the past or, frankly, being among us now.  If empirical proof was provided I'd be no more shocked and shaken than if the sun came up in the East tomorrow.

But I don't think that every light in the sky that can't be explained is of extraterrestrial origin.  I also find it hard to believe that any alien civilization needs to do more than one or two rectal probes to get the information they need on our biological makeup. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2010, 08:08:46 AM »
There was an interesting show on the Nat Geo channel last night about 'visitors' a few thousand years ago.

Can someone tell me how an Africa tribe knew for a very long time about the object circling Sirius which was only discovered recently?

Why do so many ancient civilizations, 1000s of miles apart, have flying objects in their history?

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2010, 10:29:04 AM »
There was an interesting show on the Nat Geo channel last night about 'visitors' a few thousand years ago.

Can someone tell me how an Africa tribe knew for a very long time about the object circling Sirius which was only discovered recently?

Why do so many ancient civilizations, 1000s of miles apart, have flying objects in their history?

Misinterpretations and wishful thinking of the archeologists / historians etc maybe?  I mean, I ve read those things too but at the same time, if they had that knowledge, was it given to them or did they acquire it by them selves?  Both have their problems.

Given to them:  Why?  How?  Why was that useless peace of information given to them?  Why not something they could use in every day life?  What language did they use?  Or did the aliens just dropped a tablet with that info and left?  Why don;t they give any info now?

Acquired: Bigger problems here.  If any one was so advanced to acquire that info on their own I would expect to see a better way of  living and remainders of other knowledge also.  Kind of strange that we are able to see objects circling Sirius but yet we light fire with rocks for example.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Sundowner

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2010, 08:26:55 PM »
I thought two movies to be pretty kewl.

Take it witha grain of salt

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/43406/UFO_4_your_eyes_only_part_1/

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/43409/UFO_4_your_eyes_only_part_2/

Some stuff I hadn't seen before. Thanks for the links 4deck :salute

Regards,
Sun
Freedom implies risk. Less freedom implies more risk.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2010, 10:53:19 AM »
maybe it is time travelers that came back and prevented a nuclear disaster that happened... in another time line....
probably clones of a certain California Governor....
wrag lives out near them nuclear test sites.... he does seem to know a lot about how crazy things are
I had in the past, just attributed it to him breathing too many gasoline fumes all of his life
but maybe, he isn't nuts...maybe he is a guardian from the future

:noid

NwBie
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2010, 11:49:24 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

If you are intrigued about this subject watch this 2 hour worth of interviews, I've studied every piece of evidence I could find on this subject over the past couple of years and this 2 hour video sums it all up in a short period of time.  Enjoy

By the way these interviews were done at the same place, Washington Press back during the Bush Administration.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 12:28:41 PM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2010, 12:22:58 PM »
The Heavens = space.

Yes aliens are real, truth is they are more human then we are,and have been for probably millions of years. Remember children, the earth is not flat, the universe does not revolve around us, and heaven is no more a "location" in space then space is THE location of heaven.

You are not the minds of a 2nd century barbarian, you can go deep underwater, cruise at super sonic speeds, and yes, even go out into space, the limit is you. And not another space faring race,we call aliens.

Rub two brain cells together please, the earth needs that right about now.

EDIT: Oh and when credible long term high commanding military officers come forth and say "they are real, and they are not ours" you had better freggin' listen. Head up eyes open, they're here.

Here's another one to throw at ya, more water on earth then land, multiple contacts with object's moving at stupid fast speed under water,being tracked for weeks, then lost. Who says these UFO's are not just another race that lives deep under the ocean? The movie abyss, yeah.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 12:27:32 PM by BaDkaRmA158Th »
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2010, 12:36:15 PM »
The Heavens = space.

Yes aliens are real, truth is they are more human then we are,and have been for probably millions of years. Remember children, the earth is not flat, the universe does not revolve around us, and heaven is no more a "location" in space then space is THE location of heaven.

You are not the minds of a 2nd century barbarian, you can go deep underwater, cruise at super sonic speeds, and yes, even go out into space, the limit is you. And not another space faring race,we call aliens.

Rub two brain cells together please, the earth needs that right about now.

EDIT: Oh and when credible long term high commanding military officers come forth and say "they are real, and they are not ours" you had better freggin' listen. Head up eyes open, they're here.

Here's another one to throw at ya, more water on earth then land, multiple contacts with object's moving at stupid fast speed under water,being tracked for weeks, then lost. Who says these UFO's are not just another race that lives deep under the ocean? The movie abyss, yeah.

yep they are USO's but they come up out of the water and again become UFO's from the research I have done there are Military bases that border the oceans and have long cables that are connected to the base.  Communication device perhaps civilian reseachers can't come up with a reason why the military would have long cables on the bottom of the ocean floor.  Anyways just threw that out there, something else to think about been 100's of USO sightings as well even craft coming up out of the water over a mile in length. 

Heres a good story on USO's

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-8712.html
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 12:42:16 PM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2010, 02:38:43 PM »
Yes aliens are real, truth is they are more human then we are.

WHAT!?  Did you read that after you wrote it?

Also, this whole discussion was really about UFO sightings, not so much a discussion on whether or not aliens exist.  It is very possible to believe that aliens exist but just haven't ever visited earth, at least not since we've been around.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2010, 03:29:45 PM »
Seriously, if there are intelligent aliens out navigating the stars....  Would they even bother to stop by Earth?  This place is probably the "Detriot" of the universe. 

Alien Wife:  Admit it Zork, you're lost.  Stop and get directions.

Alien Husband:  No way Zag.  Do you remember the last time? 

Alien Wife:  Oh yeah...  That "Earth" place.  Nevermind, I'll take my chances staying lost.

This is why none of them want to stop and say hi. 

:D
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2010, 06:33:38 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

If you are intrigued about this subject watch this 2 hour worth of interviews, I've studied every piece of evidence I could find on this subject over the past couple of years and this 2 hour video sums it all up in a short period of time.  Enjoy

By the way these interviews were done at the same place, Washington Press back during the Bush Administration.

For discussion sake, for the people here that don't believe ET's are real what do you think of the people in these interviews? Are they credible? Will they testify in front of Congress? all yes from what I see I just wish the military would come forward
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2010, 06:47:42 PM »
For discussion sake, for the people here that don't believe ET's are real what do you think of the people in these interviews? Are they credible? Will they testify in front of Congress? all yes from what I see I just wish the military would come forward

It's possible these guys are telling the truth, it's also possible they had hallucinations or are having delusions.  I don't see any reason to believe one over the other.  99% of the evidence we have of 'visitors' is just human testimony, one of the most unreliable sources we know.

Folks, play nice.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2010, 08:07:06 PM »
It's possible these guys are telling the truth, it's also possible they had hallucinations or are having delusions.  I don't see any reason to believe one over the other.  99% of the evidence we have of 'visitors' is just human testimony, one of the most unreliable sources we know.

actually that is not true

We have a lot of evidence physical evidence if the military would come forward.

Ex. actual UFO crashes where the craft was recovered

Ex. ET's actually recovered alive from the crash

Ex. FFA's radar equipment picking them up speeds recorded over 17000 mph and the only aircraft we have that travels those speeds is the Space Shuttle.  Even at those speeds these craft stop on a dime and makes turns

Do the research like I have you will see that there is a sum of over 400 top military officails have come forward with tremendous evidence yet we still don't believe. 

The only way we will believe is if the military to come forward and show these Exterrestrial beings. 

Monday I will share my research with you and give you a lot of links to open your minds alittle bit more on the topic. 

I say theres to much evidence to believe their not real but I can't be 100% sure without seeing with my own 2 eyes.  If there not real I really wouldn't care but I guess it's the mystery that makes the topic interresting to me

A start is to watch that 2 hour interview best info I've seen as far as testimony goes Watch It!

Just remember that out of these 400 military witnesses 399 could be lying and 1 telling the truth and the end result is the same.  There is something to it no doubt in my mind.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 08:12:30 PM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2010, 08:19:01 PM »
actually that is not true

We have a lot of evidence physical evidence if the military would come forward.

Well here is the problem, I would bet your information and your research about this physical evidence is all based on testimonial evidence.  I'm not saying it's impossible, I just have yet to see any convincing evidence (testimonials are not convincing).

Folks, play nice.