Author Topic: UFO's real?  (Read 6089 times)

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Re: UFO's real?
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2010, 09:20:28 PM »
Bunch of freaks, I saw an alien once.

Then I had to shoot the SOB for trying to take my kitty.
Still got it in the freezer damnit.  :old:

My neighbor had a recipe but he's dead now.

Need a new one to mix with some cajun sauce.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2010, 10:30:43 PM »
Well here is the problem, I would bet your information and your research about this physical evidence is all based on testimonial evidence.  I'm not saying it's impossible, I just have yet to see any convincing evidence (testimonials are not convincing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3zotvpZLnY&feature=related

this one comes to mind, do you think we posess the technology to have a metalic object that stretches well over 100's of yards in length that hovers and is silent?  Heres video evidence but it still can't be proved am I right? It will be a mystery until we each see one with our own eyes
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2010, 10:40:20 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3zotvpZLnY&feature=related

this one comes to mind, do you think we posess the technology to have a metalic object that stretches well over 100's of yards in length that hovers and is silent?  Heres video evidence but it still can't be proved am I right? It will be a mystery until we each see one with our own eyes

My girlfriend read that and said, "Isn't that a blimp?"  :rofl

This video proves that there was lights in the sky.  Sorry, that's it.  There is no more proof that that was an alien spacecraft than if that was a military project, a new species of mutant lightning bug, or even god.  There were unexplained lights in the sky, it was by definition a UFO.  Where did the alien idea come from?
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2010, 11:04:42 PM »
If we had SR71's that could fly mach 3.5 40 years ago and we didn't know about them until 1980, imagine what we have now.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2010, 11:06:13 PM »
Bunch of freaks, I saw an alien once.

Then I had to shoot the SOB for trying to take my kitty.
Still got it in the freezer damnit.  :old:

My neighbor had a recipe but he's dead now.

Need a new one to mix with some cajun sauce.

would that be a new alien.....or a new kitty to mix with that cajun sauce?
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2010, 12:01:17 AM »
old alien, and no one touches the kitty.  :P
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2010, 12:01:18 AM »
Personally I don't know if alien UFO's are visiting Earth or not, but I think you'd have to be pretty small minded to think that were the only intelligent life forms in the Universe, or even the Milky Way.  I mean there are more stars in the Universe then grains of sand on all the beaches of Earth, we can't be the only planet orbiting one of those grains with intelligent life on it. 

Also to think that just because we can't travel to other stars no one else could is ridiculous, there could be life forms that are millions of years ahead of us technologically. 
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2010, 12:16:56 AM »
i guess my biggest scepticism on the entire alien visitor thing is that we have more than a few types of early warning systems looking no just within our atmosphere but outside and into space as well. now if we can occasionally spot these ships on local radar why do we never spot them outside of our atmosphere, on their approach or as they exit? why do our satellites that listen in space never hear them enter or exit our atmosphere, why are their fireballs as they enter the atmosphere never seen on the video monitors that are pointed into space. when they have footage of those kinds of events then i will be less sceptical, but until then i will chose to maintain a healthy serving of doubt.

i do not dismiss all sightings as being from the mouth of waco's, i do not imply that your story or your friends story is fake or made up. i believe you saw something that you cant explain or dismiss in what would seem to be a rational manner. i am just very sceptical of those who want their time in the sunshine, those who tell their story with something to gain or those who are obsessed.
Well it could be that we never see them coming in from space, or see a fireball because they use some type of transportation system that could open up a gateway of some kind, like a wormhole, that doesn't require them to ever come through our atmosphere, remember they could literally be millions of years ahead of us.  Now like I said in my post before I'm not sure we are being visited, but if we are those could be some reasons why you don't see those things.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2010, 01:06:12 AM »
Personally I don't know if alien UFO's are visiting Earth or not, but I think you'd have to be pretty small minded to think that were the only intelligent life forms in the Universe, or even the Milky Way.  I mean there are more stars in the Universe then grains of sand on all the beaches of Earth, we can't be the only planet orbiting one of those grains with intelligent life on it. 

Also to think that just because we can't travel to other stars no one else could is ridiculous, there could be life forms that are millions of years ahead of us technologically. 

I agree with this, I just haven't seen any good evidence to support alien visitors.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2010, 01:32:12 AM »
I find it interesting that ever since practically everyone starting carrying cell phone cameras that take both pictures and video, no credible evidence has shown up, and sightings seem to have ceased.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2010, 03:24:59 AM »

Great point that the skeptics seem to skip over. :aok

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2010, 05:36:31 AM »
Jayhawk I'll have to find it another time but that object wasn't just seen at night, the governor saw it up close and said it was triangle shaped and metalic stretching over 100 yards.  Thats huge and a blimp wouldn't set over a city with nothing to do lol.  I get your point I'm with you same evidence over and over I guess that's why the military gets away with covering it up.  We need to start a cult and get a 1,000,000 people together and the next UFO crash that the military says this is restricted, tell them to kiss our donut were coming in
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2010, 06:17:51 AM »
Jayhawk I'll have to find it another time but that object wasn't just seen at night, the governor saw it up close and said it was triangle shaped and metalic stretching over 100 yards.  Thats huge and a blimp wouldn't set over a city with nothing to do lol.  I get your point I'm with you same evidence over and over I guess that's why the military gets away with covering it up.  We need to start a cult and get a 1,000,000 people together and the next UFO crash that the military says this is restricted, tell them to kiss our donut were coming in
If your talking about the Phoenix lights incident I saw a thing on a show a couple years ago that explained what it might have been, I thought it was really good evidence of a UFO too until I saw this show, they showed that it was flares dropped by a military aircraft, they took that one famous video of the event and went to the exact spot where it was filmed, then they took video from the same angle but in the daylight, then they transposed the daylight footage with the night footage, and you see that as it looks like each light turns off it's simple the flares falling behind a mountain in the background as they drifted down, and there was a military report of a a/c dropping flares in that area that night.  I know there's also eyewitnesses that say they saw the UFO at dusk as it flew over their houses so I don't know how to explain that, but the video they showed with it transposed with the daylight footage was pretty convincing, now I won't say that it absolutely was flares, but like I said it was fairly convincing.     

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2010, 06:28:49 AM »
Why does the universe being so big, increase the odds for more life?  Couldn't life just be so complex, that it takes an entire universe to get all the variables juuust right for life?

If we don't even know how big the universe is, or what truly defines "life," how can you make an assumption about the concentration of life across the universe?  As in, who is to say if Earth is the only source of life, that the universe isn't overpopulated as is?
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2010, 06:42:27 AM »
Why does the universe being so big, increase the odds for more life?  Couldn't life just be so complex, that it takes an entire universe to get all the variables juuust right for life?

If we don't even know how big the universe is, or what truly defines "life," how can you make an assumption about the concentration of life across the universe?  As in, who is to say if Earth is the only source of life, that the universe isn't overpopulated as is?
The odds of life only ever happening on 1 planet in over 13 billion years, across billions of galaxies, which each have billions of stars would just be unbelievable, I mean really think about those numbers, thats a lot of space and material for life to happen in quite often, even if you only got life in 1 spot in each galaxy that would still be billions of places life happened, think about how big the Milky Way is, and where just an average size galaxy, and there are billions of other galaxies out there, like I said in a previous post, there are more stars in the Universe then grains of sand on the beaches of Earth. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 06:47:08 AM by trax1 »