Author Topic: Might be getting Player Arenas  (Read 1944 times)

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
Re: Might be getting Player Arenas
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2010, 09:26:23 PM »
I seem to remember Skuzzy said something like with ALL the arenas running on a busy night the servers are still running under 10%. I don't think running a number of H2H arenas as well is even going to put a dent in it.

Pretty impressive.  I'm curious as to their bandwidth, 800 connections all at once has got to be quite a mouthful for the type of internet we as simple minions get to see.
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 11:29:16 AM »
I seem to remember the number might be 16 or 32 in H2H arenas.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 11:45:19 AM »
yay,  a eskmojo typing the f word and crying when it ain't going his way arena.    gimme a break....

keep your kids out of that arena guys.

That is if your the guy that used to be in 8 player and spelled your name eskmojo or eskmojoe if not, please accept my apology for confusing you with that idiot...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 02:05:57 PM by beddog »
:disclaimer: 79% of all my posts are Sarcastic.  It's too much work for me to point out which posts are sarcastic and which aren't, so I'm going to use this signature to reduce overhead and sarcastic post identification time consumption or SPITC for short.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »
I'm going to host a room just so I can .eject bustr.   :banana:

Over and over and over again.   :banana:

Thats Ok I'd only think about trying your arena if it's named (Nancy Pants Sissy Boyz-Sunbat Wuvs You). Then it would only be to verify if all of your 109's are wareing pink lederhosen,  the taters were candy striped, and you were singing it's raining pilots to the Barny theme song.... :D

I'm pretty sure the Barny theme song in the tower would drive me out before you could eject me. :rolleyes:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.