Author Topic: 45 bish logged in last night - 13 (almost 30%) were no where to be found  (Read 2466 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: 45 bish logged in last night - 13 (almost 30%) were no where to be found
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 01:36:17 PM »
another ENY whine thread has been recorded, ENY is real easy.... learn to fly the high ENY planes, when you start killin low ENY planes with them that's telling you something, either your getting better always fighting using high ENY planes OR the low ENY plane PiLut just sucks (hense the reason he always flys the low ENY planes) the majority of my flights are high ENY planes
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN and IN
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 01:45:17 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

in
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2010, 01:57:32 PM »
 :rofl
Strokes

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2010, 02:02:10 PM »
I am ashamed kcboom and thatguy shot me down last night from the tower.  they must have some really good bullets  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.

there's times when i login, then remember that i gotta do bills, so i'll do that, then wonder around the bulletin boards, then a couple of hours later, i'll remember that I am still login, come back fly a few then log.  shoot there's times when I'll take a nap in the middle of being logged in.  hey it's war you nap whenever you can.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2010, 02:44:30 PM »
I was on last night flying for the bishops and saw a guy that wasn't fighting. Instead he was running around trying to locate all the other bishop players. My concern is that the ENY gets to high and here we have this guy not contributing to the war effort. If players would please log out of the arena when they are worrying more about what others are doing instead of fighting it would help lower the ENY tremendously.

Following list of player(s) that were not doing anything:

Erkel.

AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »
You have a choice.  You can always switch to the country with the lowest numbers if ENY becomes a problem.
But then you can't have fun like this when your forced to do it.

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2010, 05:02:59 PM »
I am ashamed kcboom and thatguy shot me down last night from the tower.  they must have some really good bullets  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.

there's times when i login, then remember that i gotta do bills, so i'll do that, then wonder around the bulletin boards, then a couple of hours later, i'll remember that I am still login, come back fly a few then log.  shoot there's times when I'll take a nap in the middle of being logged in.  hey it's war you nap whenever you can.

semp

I do it all the time, just about every afternoon.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline Mus51

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2010, 06:51:08 PM »
Could anyone who decides not to reply to this topic please stop using the forums? Your not contributing to this and maybe other topics.

People caught doing this were:

60% of the people on the forum

:lol
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 06:54:53 PM by Mus51 »
Regards,

DutchGuy

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2010, 10:38:06 PM »
Could anyone who decides not to reply to this topic please stop using the forums? Your not contributing to this and maybe other topics.

People caught doing this were:

60% of the people on the forum

:lol

Another pie chart or graph from Sir Lusche/Snailman would be in order. ;)
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2010, 08:48:55 AM »
You could always canel your account.  That would force HT to remove ENY and, if he didn't you could come back in two weeks.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Dawger

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 06:42:52 AM »
I'm going to get me a shade account just to log into Bishop and lolligag in the tower 24/7.

It will be good for HTC bottom line and awfully fun.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 07:49:54 AM »
I'm going to get me a shade account just to log into Bishop and lolligag in the tower 24/7.

It will be good for HTC bottom line and awfully fun.

Already being done, you got another original plan hot shot.............    :headscratch:

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2010, 08:17:01 AM »
First, I believe the ENY effect on the game is very near non-existent.  Having an ENY, unless it is 29, should not effect someone's game experience in the least bit.  Each and every mission or role that is desired to be had has a very useful 20-30 ENY airplane available.  At 29 ENY, I'd enjoy the ten 109G-6's fight vs four La7's.  Free your mind and your arse will follow!   :)

Secondly, I think it would not be out of line for HTC to instigate an auto kicker into the game.  Sit idle for X amount of time and "puuf" out of the server ya go.  Idle being no activity, basically sitting in the tower nappin'.

Thirdly... I find nothing wrong with posting the names of the those.  The information is not confidential, it can and was found right on the game server.  Relax, Francis.  :)

Carry on, as you were.   r  :salute   
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2010, 10:11:59 AM »
Try upping off a CV during a base take with ENY.  No Hogs, No Cats.  You get TBMS, Seafires and FM2's...either you're easy prey (TBM) or you can't carry enough ords to drop the base before everything pops again.

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows

Wng Cdr, No. 2 Tactical Bomber Group, RAF, "Today's Target" Scenario. "You maydie, but you will not be bored!"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2010, 10:22:23 AM »
Try upping off a CV during a base take with ENY.  No Hogs, No Cats.  You get TBMS, Seafires and FM2's...either you're easy prey (TBM) or you can't carry enough ords to drop the base before everything pops again.

If you have "No Hogs", you have ENY at least at 25. ENY that high is relatively rare and most of the time for short periods only, also it means that your side is enjoying a massive numerical advantage in the arena. Get into your F4U-1 and fly cover for the TBMs. CV ack puffy helps you getting the necessary alt advantage.

If you still get Seafires, you will get most of the Hogs and the Hellcat too. Last time I checked (few weeks ago) Seafire had ENY 15, and so did D-Hog and F6F.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman