Author Topic: One arena weekend  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: One arena weekend
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2010, 09:46:24 AM »
Just to clarify grizz...... we were outnumbered most of the time and much lower......

Glad I wear boots or my ankle would surely be sore.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2010, 10:40:19 AM »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2010, 11:20:56 AM »
Both ankles.   :neener:
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2010, 11:30:06 AM »
 :rofl
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2010, 12:13:08 PM »
It's CAPs only why I dropped my AH account. They just do not work like they did two or even just one year ago.
My "that's it!" moment was when the large map arena was locked at 100 and the small one was creeping along at 40 players... for about 4 hours during euro primetime.

I have purposefully stayed out of the CAPS discussion. But now I kinda feel compelled to say something. Just tried to log in 8pm Finnish time the login screen looked like this:

Just wanted to voice my opinion, that is all. I won't say another word about this. I love the game. I just hope some kind of solution will be found to give easier/better access to bigger numbers at Euro primetime.

<S> HTC
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2010, 12:25:26 PM »
Just to clarify grizz...... we were outnumbered most of the time and much lower......

Glad I wear boots or my ankle would surely be sore.

I'm a little disappointed, I really thought you'd go with the Margarita Defense.. I don't think anyone is going to buy the Ankle Humper Diversion Tactic.  Just a tip, use the Ankle Humper Diversion Tactic more sparingly, in particular, in situations where a poster is putting the pressure on without any actual facts, evidence, or substance to his posts.  In this case, when film is posted as clear as day as to what you did, the Margarita Defense, aka, "I was drunk", is a much more stable way to back pedal.  Your bbs acm's are lacking.

As for your other claim that you were in fact outnumbered 'most of the time', I suppose we could find more film to discount that as well, but it is not really the point.  At that juncture in time, you had a choice to pass up an isolated 1v1 or to race a fellow cawing seagull for the pick.  You did a good job getting your nose down quickly and cutting off your fellow seagull's angle and firing 800yds out to be sure that he did not get the kill.  You were not interested in the quality of fight that your ally and Mozerela were having, but instead more interested in recording a cheap kill.  Nothing wrong with that 'XBox Generation' mentality, but just be sure not to bleed your heart against it when you embody it k? K.  :aok

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2010, 12:46:19 PM »
LOL Grizz.  I'm glad you care so much about us :)

I'll be waiting for you to get the last word on this btw.  As I said.  You win :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2010, 01:01:52 PM »
Hmm first time I've used ankle humper in regards to someone hanging on my leg. Not sure how sparingly one can get than that.

I realize how things can get blown out of proportion in young minds though.

Most everything you've said since you admitted your style or lack thereof has simply gone down the drain. Discounted and marked useless for future members of AH.

Take anything I say to you with a grain of salt. I marked you off the list of folks that one can converse with intelligently quite some time back.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 01:08:50 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2010, 09:44:51 AM »
"I will announce to everyone in the forums I'm cancelling my account at the end of this tour. This will force Hitech to change the settings. I'll be back in two weeks if he doesnt"............................. ROFLMAO

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2010, 03:09:58 PM »
I... Uh...

I feel like I see grizz in a completely useless argument with someone in every other thread.  I don't remember him doing that months ago, what happened? :confused:
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2010, 04:59:25 PM »
I... Uh...

I feel like I see grizz in a completely useless argument with someone in every other thread.  I don't remember him doing that months ago, what happened? :confused:

He is not arguing.  He is stating  ;)
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.