Author Topic: I Love playing this game  (Read 1072 times)

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
Re: I Love playing this game
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 04:10:35 PM »
I effing love this game too.  Everything about it.

I love killing,  I love dying,  I love landing and crashing.  I love having 13 dudes chase me in my yak,  I die but its so much fun.

I love missions...  Especially the big ones..  <S> to the mission posters.

Most of all I love my squad...  <SALUTE> 125th Spartan Warriors

SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline L0nGb0w

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 07:16:04 PM »
taters make a big b00m.  :aok
~Kommando Nowotny~
ZLA - Don't Focke Wulf Us

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 07:26:25 PM »
Me likey 110 Rocket on Bombers...makes bigger bOOm! I too am in my 50's and am tickled pink to be part of this. We had a great fighter battle going on yesterday with Soulyss, AKAK and a feww others. It was amazing to watch the "Good Stix" out fly several of us at a time. I still killed a couple of the better sticks, but solely to the fact that someone else set them up for me. Man can they turn those 38J's. I WANNA Learn that!!
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 08:55:15 PM »
Threads like this make me feel like playing once more. Love the game and guys that play. Their was only one player I could vet along with a.d that was Shane.  Y'all might see me make my come back soon.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 08:59:50 PM »
Threads like this make me feel like playing once more. Love the game and guys that play. Their was only one player I could vet along with a.d that was Shane.  Y'all might see me make my come back soon.

so BRING IT ON!!!  I double dog DARE you to shoot me down.  Just close your eyes and pull the trigger.  Somehow I magically tend to get in the way of bullets and canons :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 09:16:53 PM »
Would be good to see you back here FX<S>

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 10:50:55 PM »
Game got stale for me a while back.  Changed to a new plane, started having fun again.  Then I recruited some new squaddies that were new to the game.  Made it fresh again for me.  FSO is a great time.  The AxisVAllies arena has really picked up during US primetime.  Great maps, great plane matchups, short friendly icon, no enemy icon, lots of good guys and fun fights.

Yep, this game has lots to offer anyone with even a passing interest in WWII planes.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2010, 01:15:58 PM »
   I pretty much quit playing in the MA altogether, but have been in the DA for the few weeks. I think I logged in the most hours Ive played in a very long time this past week alone. Funny how it comes and goes, but never dies.

~AoM~

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2010, 01:25:32 PM »
 :rock
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline SCTusk

• Copper Member
      • Skeleton Crew Squadron
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2010, 10:02:19 AM »
"My favorite part is flying alongside some guy you hardly know, and being his friend, his buddy, his wingman, 10 seconds after ya say hi because you gotta couple bandits
that you're about to engage, together." (quote from Zoney in OP)

Can't beat that. Well said <S>
"We don't have a plan, so nothing can go wrong." (Spike Milligan)

Read my WW1 online novel 'Blood and Old Bones' at http://www.ww1sims.com/
A tribute to WW1 airmen and the squadron spirit, inspired by virtual air combat.

SCTusk    ++ SKELETON CREW ++  founde