Author Topic: B29 WINS!!!!!!  (Read 6218 times)

Offline STEELE

• Nickel Member
Re: B29 WINS!!!!!!
« Reply #300 on: November 14, 2010, 11:22:51 AM »
I probably would have restricted voting to people with 6 months or more AH experience, those who know which plane would or wouldn't enhance or harm MA play.  Can't wait for all our Knights fields to be completely de-FH'd from 40k tho! (A Luftwhine has been recorded) :P
The Kanonenvogel had 6 rounds per pod, this is not even close to being open for debate.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
Re: B29 WINS!!!!!!
« Reply #301 on: November 14, 2010, 01:11:31 PM »
I probably would have restricted voting to people with 6 months or more AH experience, those who know which plane would or wouldn't enhance or harm MA play.  Can't wait for all our Knights fields to be completely de-FH'd from 40k tho! (A Luftwhine has been recorded) :P

bah.. more likely, flight of 8 b29 formations on first pass drop every hangar, except VH and 2 FH's.  of the 3 formations trailing a minute behind the "mission", 2 drop on the same ord bunker, one .salvo 40 's about 2000 yds off the field into the forest. after they spend 10 minutes hanging a U turn, the main group comes back over all miscalibrated and by sheer luck ends up getting the 1 of the remaining fh's, because all 8 of em dropped on the same one.  by the time they turn around again, the original hangars are up, and half the guys are out of bombs. most of the ords are down, and fuel bunkers and radar have taken a beating, but FH's are still up.   :aok

I aint sweatin it  :neener:
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.