Author Topic: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...  (Read 19976 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2010, 06:04:52 AM »
If these allegations are true then wow, just wow... :uhoh

Sunbat good luck to you Sir.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2010, 06:14:52 AM »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2010, 06:19:38 AM »
ANYONE who attempts to "exploit" should be permanently banned. QFT and agree.
We do however, have to remember it's alleged. That's why I'm hoping we get input from HT sources.
And IF true, I can't understand why people would be supporting a haxor/cheater/liar. Which are made of the same cloth.
It would be the same as taking up for....wait for it..... VOSS.

<S> Oz
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 06:30:02 AM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2010, 06:47:28 AM »
That's not entirely true and U know it.

and thats not a denial ... so whats the story? :headscratch:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 06:49:33 AM by RTHolmes »
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2010, 07:34:16 AM »
All of you Crazies can't be seriously believing this nonsense?

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2010, 07:39:12 AM »
[. . .]
We do however, have to remember it's alleged. That's why I'm hoping we get input from HT sources.
[. . .]

I doubt anyone from HTC will ever comment of such allegations, there is a reason they keep these things in private.  It can hurt business and isn't something they likely want to be known/talked about.  It's a rule on the forums: "7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed. Email support @hitechcreations.com to report any issues regarding this. HTC permanently bans anyone caught cheating in Aces High. We take cheating and allegations of cheating very seriously."

Clearly it wasn't that serious if it happened and if HTC sees this thread I'm sure the whole discussion on it will die as it breaks rule 7 over and over.
I'm likely breaking the back-seat rule but it happens. :D
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2010, 07:42:54 AM »
All this muppet drama is hilarious to me. Whats really funny is no one even suspected? Oh Please, it was blatantly obvious to me months or perhaps years ago.

What was?  :headscratch:

Enlighten us please.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2010, 08:21:18 AM »
I guess that indicates how much you know about how things work and how much you know about past history.  To be fair, I guess there is no way for you to know so let me clue you in and the rest of you out there.    Grizz’s offense was an exploit not a “c-word” (anyone could do it if they knew how) and he was given a warning. 

Moot got a warning when he was caught the first time.  He tried another exploit with the 152 and that was it. 

I think I’ve said enough. 

Do you get it?  I’m tired of living the lie and I guess Corky’s antics pushed me over the edge.  I’m letting it all hang out.   

Truly,

SunBat

P.S.  Warhed, ur a benchwarmin B-lister in that score-whorin’ squad of yours.  If you can’t get your Overall below 100 you don’t belong there.  Just saying.   :aok
I guess I am clueless about this stuff going on then. Thank you for your reply & good luck with what ever you decide to do. :salute Sunbat.

If it is so this is rather disappointing at many levels. I think I will just sit on the fence & see how this plays out.

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2010, 08:24:57 AM »
plenty of fish today biting.  :x :x :x
i wish it were that easy catching big fat scaly bass IRL.

fwiw, all of grizz's kills were two inches from my six.
im sure he needed that exploit.  :rofl :rofl :huh

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2010, 08:25:37 AM »
Scotch!!!

why bother to B.S. on suns account???? if he wants to air Muppet laundry to the masses then don't be kind!!!! call it like it is!!!

YOU hated him, i hated him hell most of the squad hated that VATO wannabe!!!! if he wasn't Grizz's numero uno lackey he would have been booted months ago!!!!!

hell he humps Grizz's leg so hard Grizz complains he is getting a rash on his ankle!!!!!!!

I wish i could post a copy here of his whinny arzed thread he made on the Muppet's board. he was soooooo broken hearted cause Grizz broke his heart by what he had been doing!!!!! hahahahahahaha wow!!!

so i had to ask him if he had been hoping for Grizz to propose to him before he found out how truly lame Grizz was. but unfortunately we booted him from the board before he responded. so now i guess Grizz will never know just "how much" SunBat truly "cared" for him. such a sad story!

i say goodbye! good riddance! and i hope he falls on his own sweetchblade!!!!!

There was one MOAT a while back.  I don;t think you can top it, but it does look promissing  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2010, 08:56:34 AM »
I guess that indicates how much you know about how things work and how much you know about past history.  To be fair, I guess there is no way for you to know so let me clue you in and the rest of you out there.    Grizz’s offense was an exploit not a “c-word” (anyone could do it if they knew how) and he was given a warning. 

Moot got a warning when he was caught the first time.  He tried another exploit with the 152 and that was it. 

I think I’ve said enough. 

Do you get it?  I’m tired of living the lie and I guess Corky’s antics pushed me over the edge.  I’m letting it all hang out.   

Truly,

SunBat

P.S.  Warhed, ur a benchwarmin B-lister in that score-whorin’ squad of yours.  If you can’t get your Overall below 100 you don’t belong there.  Just saying.   :aok

All I can say is holy cow.  I hope you aren't gone for long sir and thanks for being a straight shooter...much appreciated.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2010, 09:06:29 AM »
What a bunch of crap! You guys are seriously going to believe a disgruntled muppet?  :furious

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2010, 09:14:27 AM »
OUT

Changeup
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 09:56:05 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2010, 09:15:57 AM »
meh BK's did it first and way more effective.  :aok

:aok
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2010, 09:26:23 AM »
IN
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.