Author Topic: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...  (Read 19548 times)

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
Re: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 12:55:50 PM »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 01:09:36 PM »
Corky has always had issues with his laser designator.   :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »
I was waiting for this thread.

Please elaborate on the "much effort" part and your hypocrite squads involvement.
My issue isn't with the base take or the bomb vultch. But you guys didn't even attempt to fight for it, just horde vultched it from the start.
I have an hour long film of fighting against that garbage play.
You 80th dweebs are part of the reason I quit the original DFC. Great idea being stained by a bunch of hypocrite members.
The best part is now you're on here trying to make light of that trash play.

Go ahead and change your cpid to vCORKYJR. It should fit in game.

Other than an amazingly short fuse, I'm not sure where the rest of this rant came from.
What did the 80th have to do with the DFC?  Sounds like someone needs a timeout  :lol
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 02:17:55 PM »
I was a bad Headhunter last night.  I blame the horde, and warhed.  With no decent fights to be had, the call was made to take 85 back so the furball could continue at the center isle.  To this end I took a blue plane with only one engine from a carrier.  It also had bombs and rockets.  I warned them I didn't know how to use them, but apparently the intent was good enough.

I decided to try and get the ack next to the runway and as I made my run in to drop a 500 pounder a 109 spawned on the runway.  True to form my bomb blew up the 109 and missed the gun.  Worse then that, I killed a whiner in a 109, and he was not amused.  To add to my embarrassment I actually destroyed some town buildings and flak guns.  After much effort 85 was taken and I logged in shame.

I feel like such a hypocrite.

Silly Guppy. Naval doctrine requires two aircraft flying together to simulate a twin engine bomber.  :D

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 02:23:47 PM »
I was a bad Headhunter last night.  I blame the horde, and warhed.  With no decent fights to be had, the call was made to take 85 back so the furball could continue at the center isle.  To this end I took a blue plane with only one engine from a carrier.  It also had bombs and rockets.  I warned them I didn't know how to use them, but apparently the intent was good enough.

I decided to try and get the ack next to the runway and as I made my run in to drop a 500 pounder a 109 spawned on the runway.  True to form my bomb blew up the 109 and missed the gun.  Worse then that, I killed Scotch in the 109, and he was not amused.  To add to my embarrassment I actually destroyed some town buildings and flak guns.  After much effort 85 was taken and I logged in shame.

I feel like such a hypocrite.

For me, another hero has died today.

Seeing this makes me feel a lot like I did when Grizz told me that he had figured out how to get the lead computed gunsight to work in the MA and the DA.  HTC finally busted him and they made him turn it off.  (Have you wondered why his score is normal now?  Now you know.)  

I知 done with this game.  The populace votes in the fricking B-29 of all planes and my two greatest cartoon heros who I looked up to for totally different reasons have both failed me.  

I知 turning in my Muppet patch and hanging it up.

Goodbye.  
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 02:29:40 PM »

Seeing this makes me feel a lot like I did when Grizz told me that he had figured out how to get the lead computed gunsight to work in the MA and the DA.  HTC finally busted him and they made him turn it off.  (Have you wondered why his score is normal now?  Now you know.)  

I知 done with this game.  The populace votes in the fricking B-29 of all planes and my two greatest cartoon heros who I looked up to for totally different reasons have both failed me.  

Goodbye.  

for real?  hate to see ya go  :salute
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2010, 02:31:58 PM »
Corky has always had issues with his laser designator.   :rofl

or could he have forgotten his bifocals?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 02:33:52 PM »

Goodbye.  

dunno if you're serious or trolling too.....but come to the ava. if you find a few in there, you'll have some fun clean fights dood.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 02:36:39 PM »

Go ahead and change your cpid to vCORKYJR. It should fit in game.

A whine has been recorded.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2010, 02:42:43 PM »
 :confused:
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
Come check in on us Sunbat if you're being serious. :salute  Seafire and now a hellcat. Corky, just what are you trying to imply? :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2010, 02:46:08 PM »
Guppy, you are low life scum! How could you?
 :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2010, 03:00:06 PM »

Goodbye.  

:headscratch: 
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 03:03:55 PM »

Goodbye.  

Ummm....what?  You still owe me a cheeseburger and fries.... :salute
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 03:12:47 PM »
Ummm....what?  You still owe me a cheeseburger and fries.... :salute
You owe me beer!!