Author Topic: 358th is disbanded  (Read 533 times)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
358th is disbanded
« on: November 12, 2010, 10:49:33 PM »
The 358th Daybreakers AvA squad is no more. We had a good short run but were just a little early to catch the new AvA wave.

I'd like to think that our presence helped a little with the AvA resurgence.

I'm leaving the website up in case any of it's former members would like to reform it, and am moving on so I don't have to be CO, just had no time to do that position justice.

:salute to all former Daybreakers.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: 358th is disbanded
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 09:47:19 AM »
 :salute

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 12:40:42 PM »
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 09:21:44 AM »
TheStig

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 09:33:30 PM »
I agree Jim..im sry I havent been in touch but have run into a lot of real life stuff. I do think we made a huge difference and Im sry that it didnt work either. Durin the 358ths short run we did a helluva job and you and Chilli aka Tree did a great job runnin it. I wish you all the best and you were great guys to fly with! :salute

Former 35t8 guy ReDeViL2 aka sapper22 aka gambitss aka Nordmann aka JV Nordmn aka WMGambit and now RedDEVIL
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 07:36:13 PM »
I agree Jim..im sry I havent been in touch but have run into a lot of real life stuff. I do think we made a huge difference and Im sry that it didnt work either. Durin the 358ths short run we did a helluva job and you and Chilli aka Tree did a great job runnin it. I wish you all the best and you were great guys to fly with! :salute

Former 35t8 guy ReDeViL2 aka sapper22 aka gambitss aka Nordmann aka JV Nordmn aka WMGambit and now RedDEVIL

Thanks ReD, I think we were just a little early for the AvA rebound, but it was a great experience.