Author Topic: Tool Bags  (Read 2527 times)

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
Re: Tool Bags
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2010, 12:54:22 AM »
See rule #4

wow and i was just makin a funny..................
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2010, 03:41:15 AM »
Guess HT looks at you like the rest of us do. You aren't a funny guy.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2010, 07:50:17 AM »

well, our shenanigans are fun and silly.....your shenanigans are mean........ :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2010, 08:19:45 AM »
So did I grizz.

HiTech

My point. 

Work for a year on a hotrod then have some clown tell you your pipes look uneven. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2010, 08:21:47 AM »
My point. 

Work for a year on a hotrod then have some clown tell you your pipes look uneven. 

I just hate it when that happens.  :rolleyes:
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2010, 08:52:42 AM »
Yeah, could be.  I will take that hit.  Leadership is sticking up for those that can't.  Leadership is a lot of things.  Seeing a community of lemmings that watch the BBs devolve into 200, without being proactive, is a bummer.  Hell the other day there was a thread talking poorly about a guy who does not even come onto the BBs. Pathetic. 

Leadership unites people. You could make your points more effectively without the  insults.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2010, 10:16:05 AM »
My point. 

YOU'd be surprised how many "hot rods" are running around, that A) aren't hot rods, and B) have crooked pipes.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2010, 10:40:12 AM »
As a kid our hi tech toys had a wind up key or a battery, So Aces High is a marvel to me. I loved WWII war birds and built models of them. Now thought the miracle of the computer and the hard work of the folks at HTC. I can now fly almost any WWII fighter in this way cool flight simulator and chat with folks from all over.

The other thing about this game is I had a head injury in 04 that caused me to have a stroke in 05. This game has done more to help me regain control in my right hand than all the physical therapy I had over the past 4 years.

So I am not so fast to say things sucks in the game or I can do better or else I would be the owner of some cool war game. Being an old dude gives me prospective and I happy most days with AH. So like the song says. Don't worry Be happy. Things could be worse you could be playing with a wind up car. Thanks HTC for all your hard work.

R-105

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2010, 10:45:39 AM »
Guess HT looks at you like the rest of us do. You aren't a funny guy.

Polar i dont think anyone could lear at people the way you do!

the way you look at me makes me very nervous........

:bolt:

here have a daning nanna

:banana:
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2010, 11:56:06 AM »
Leadership unites people. You could make your points more effectively without the  insults.

FLS, I agree, but I am pretty fired up.  The vehement manner in which I respond to the invective emanating from the boards precludes me from displaying a certain degree of civility.  Nothing on earth frustrates or angers me more than a bully, in any manner.  Everyone in AH is a peer, a member of the same community.  If the community has those who would treat others with disdain and cruelness, then the community either tolerates it, or does something about it.  I for one have had my fill of bullies in here.  The answer is not…hey bud, freedom of speech, you do not like it, do not read it.  With freedom of speech comes responsibility.  The internet and it’s anonymity has created a sub-culture of worthless excrement who feel they are obliged to mock others.  They continue to do so as if they commanded the world, enabled by the very same members of this community they insult.  

When an insult is fired away, the moderator has to 1.  Catch it and 2. Do something about it.  Meanwhile our living turd continues his day, damage done.  We certainly cannot censure these guys, they would scream "my rights" although most will have done nothing to earn them. So, what then is the answer?  

I for one will not sit idly by.  Those who would, or join in the feeding frenzy, are no better than dog excrement, stuck inbetween the treads of you running shoes.  Hey, it's all of yours board too.  I did not like the insults hurled at HTC.  They went beyond whines and were a personal attack.  If you read those and said nothing, or jumped on the bandwagon, you by my definition are worthless.  

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2010, 12:10:52 PM »
FLS, I agree, but I am pretty fired up.  The vehement manner in which I respond to the invective emanating from the boards precludes me from displaying a certain degree of civility.  Nothing on earth frustrates or angers me more than a bully, in any manner.  Everyone in AH is a peer, a member of the same community.  If the community has those who would treat others with disdain and cruelness, then the community either tolerates it, or does something about it.  I for one have had my fill of bullies in here.  The answer is not…hey bud, freedom of speech, you do not like it, do not read it.  With freedom of speech comes responsibility.  The internet and it’s anonymity has created a sub-culture of worthless excrement who feel they are obliged to mock others.  They continue to do so as if they commanded the world, enabled by the very same members of this community they insult.  

When an insult is fired away, the moderator has to 1.  Catch it and 2. Do something about it.  Meanwhile our living turd continues his day, damage done.  We certainly cannot censure these guys, they would scream "my rights" although most will have done nothing to earn them. So, what then is the answer?  

I for one will not sit idly by.  Those who would, or join in the feeding frenzy, are no better than dog excrement, stuck inbetween the treads of you running shoes.  Hey, it's all of yours board too.  I did not like the insults hurled at HTC.  They went beyond whines and were a personal attack.  If you read those and said nothing, or jumped on the bandwagon, you by my definition are worthless.  

i understand your viewpoint.....but letting something which you can do nothing about(such as anonymous turds pissing you off) piss you off this bad, then it may be suggested that you yourself could use a little help.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2010, 12:10:59 PM »

FYI.  I'll sit through the sermon but my 10 percent goes to Corky.  

Just wanted to get that straight up front.  
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2010, 12:31:14 PM »
Dirtdart you're making excuses to do the same thing that you condemn in others.  HTC doesn't need your protection. You break their posted rules and say it's for their benefit and a service to the community. You are just making yourself look foolish. If you're too upset to post politely then don't post. Stop being part of the problem.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »

I think you need a sense of humor to make those  ;)

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2010, 01:22:56 PM »
Ok.  I guess the "community has spoken.

I am fine in my world. No help needed there. Thought I would reach out... no one was there. Grab a beer and enjoy the mug as the turds who post sling their mud.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 01:29:56 PM by dirtdart »