Author Topic: Graphics effect performance question ??  (Read 1025 times)

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
Re: Graphics effect performance question ??
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
What card are you running (which ATI card I mean)?  I went through my settings and tweaked them up to match yours closer than they were.  Be interesting to see if it makes a difference.  Thanks for the input.
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 01:47:57 AM »
What card are you running (which ATI card I mean)?  I went through my settings and tweaked them up to match yours closer than they were.  Be interesting to see if it makes a difference.  Thanks for the input.

5800 series...5870 to be precise..with 1024

In my latest go round in the MA and SEA tonight none of this drop out or tearing....

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 05:24:03 AM »
I dont see how you can test it in the current map. YOu will have to wait until a map like trinity comes around or fly offline. Fly near the mountains where the clouds intersect the terrain.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 08:36:02 AM »
I dont see how you can test it in the current map. YOu will have to wait until a map like trinity comes around or fly offline. Fly near the mountains where the clouds intersect the terrain.

Or fly the AvA.  We have fog, clouds, wind and lots of cool settings.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals