Author Topic: engine restarting in "Film Viewer"?  (Read 428 times)

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
engine restarting in "Film Viewer"?
« on: December 08, 2010, 10:21:05 PM »
ok every time i try to set up a shot and i run the shot  i here the engine restart anyone know how to get it to stop meny videos iv seen have the same problem.
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline warphoenix

• Nickel Member
Re: engine restarting in "Film Viewer"?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 11:49:25 PM »
ok every time i try to set up a shot and i run the shot  i here the engine restart anyone know how to get it to stop meny videos iv seen have the same problem.
it's a glitch/bug it doesn't happen all the time(or shouldn't)
P-39 FREAK

B-26 Marauder driver

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 06:07:48 PM »
you may have to edit the sound and add the first few seconds when the engine starts.  there's all kind of bugs with the film viewer.  before it would crash when trying to edit vox, text.  but now it works fine.  who knows what causes it, but keep your files small, longer films have more bugs.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 06:14:42 PM »
you may have to edit the sound and add the first few seconds when the engine starts.  there's all kind of bugs with the film viewer.  before it would crash when trying to edit vox, text.  but now it works fine.  who knows what causes it, but keep your files small, longer films have more bugs.

semp
Play a song over all the sounds, just time the seems with beets off the song, makes a better video
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 10:29:23 AM »
As previously stated, just add a few seconds in front of the film to accommodate the eng start and then you can cut it out if you are making a movie. It's the easiest way, IMHO.

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 05:35:35 PM »
As previously stated, just add a few seconds in front of the film to accommodate the eng start and then you can cut it out if you are making a movie. It's the easiest way, IMHO.
I'll try it.

Play a song over all the sounds, just time the seems with beets off the song, makes a better video

Not this. I don't want to totally drown out sounds, I think the film's quality is lower that way.
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 05:42:44 PM »
It is a problem with the film shot editor,, if you really want the correct sounds make another film of the scene you are trying to capture without using the shot editor, then paste it in the soundtrack portion of you film maker!
Or you can go to your aces high sounds and drag them into you film maker files, I have done both, it works well enough,   I'm making a movie now with GV's and most of the films are over an hour so I am having the same problem over and over!
glad you reminded me to fix my soundtrack! :bolt:
Flying since tour 71.