Author Topic: NFL Playoffs!  (Read 6272 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: NFL Playoffs!
« Reply #255 on: January 24, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »
No I don't have a Phd.  I guess my Paramedic license working on a fire department, and also working as an ER paramedic means nothing. OR the fact I  volunteer my time at my old high school in the training room does not account for anything.  I seen a few of these injuries.

Like I said you can walk on the leg but you feel very unstable.  Same how I felt when I had the same injury.  Yes I could walk, my rehad did have me riding a bike.  If you asked me to push off the leg or make and quick move I could not do it.
nope, you are disqualified. Change your ingame to "DrJebus" and then ill accept your opinions. Until then, shhhh
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #256 on: January 24, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »
IT'S THE UNABOMBER!!!!!!!

You like my text? I was warm sitting in my brother's man cave.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Jebus

• Nickel Member
« Reply #257 on: January 24, 2011, 09:53:25 PM »
Bip

Gotta go with jebus on this one.  If you can't plant or move laterally in that position you are a liability to the team. And yes I've had that injury.  It's not much fun.  I'm not ready to anoint Cutler as a 'great' qb but, based on the information that came out today, I'm not going to brand him as a gutless wonder either.  That said I do think he could have been more actively involved in helping the other qb's with advice.  But we don't know the internal dynamics of how the team is run.  Coaches in Chi might have told him to stay out of the mix and let the coaches coach. 

I agree with you totally dichotomy.  I am not going to say Culter is the greatest, but he is a tough player.

The bears made a lot of mistakes during the game with Cutler injury.
1) during the game saying he could "possibly" return.  They should have said he was out.
2) keeping him in uniform.  They should have put him in the training room or street cloths like Pitt did with there player.  Would have made it less confusing for fans and showed he was really hurt.
3) Lovie during his press conference today saying it was a sprain.  People think sprains they think an ankle or shoulder I can play with that.  A MCL is totally different animal.

Heinne was on a local sports talk show today and he said he watched the broadcast.  What he said about Culter helping was he did a lot more than what the TV showed.  He was talking to him on the radio when the plays were called.  Culter also sat and helped him on the side lines it just was never shown on TV.

Of course this is what Heinne said.

Once again I support the Packers because of blood. I have no idea why I am sticking up for Cutler...maybe its because people just do not get it.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2011, 02:19:10 AM »
Did I mention I live 60 miles from JerryWorld and have a luxury RV for rent?

Let the bidding begin!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2011, 07:41:49 AM »
room to park it, guest room, and a couch here, I'll take bids as well :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2011, 08:20:51 AM »
IT'S THE UNABOMBER!!!!!!!

You like my text? I was warm sitting in my brother's man cave.

I honestly wasn't that cold, I had 3 pairs of socks, 4 layers of pants and 5 layers of shirts. Although when I got back to the car I could feel the feeling in my face and feet come back.

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!