Author Topic: This seems like a waste of resources....  (Read 6140 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: This seems like a waste of resources....
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2011, 01:53:22 PM »
I cant watch the film.....but from the discription it sounded like a good time, 7to9 guys trying to kill ya,  hell ive had over 15 tring to kill me at one time, and more coming in, target rich baby....:-)    thats my kinda fight. What I live for in game, 99% of my sorties are like that haha, learn to shoot and merge better one day youll kill em all ;-)
ink you trying to troll me?.. :devil...you might have to show me how to merge in the DA.......see if yours work better...
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2011, 02:01:08 PM »

Now my question's to you are.....Is it necessary to have 7-9 guys jumping one plane? How many should be needed? What makes people think they need to do this? and How can we stop such douchbaggery from happening in this game?

:salute

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:45:19 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2011, 02:02:53 PM »
Would love to......hopefully soon ill be able to.....;-)   no I wassnt trollin ya or implying you cant merge,  but fighting many cons like that will sharpen your merge, not YOU just anyone who always fights multi cons, will get better faster then the guy who is always in the green hourd.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2011, 05:02:28 PM »
Would love to......hopefully soon ill be able to.....;-)   no I wassnt trollin ya or implying you cant merge,  but fighting many cons like that will sharpen your merge, not YOU just anyone who always fights multi cons, will get better faster then the guy who is always in the green hourd.
ah completely agree
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2011, 04:46:10 AM »
Simple solution. Turn off kill shooter. At least then they will be more organized cause they wont want to get shot down by a green guy

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2011, 11:20:48 AM »
Simple solution. Turn off kill shooter. At least then they will be more organized cause they wont want to get shot down by a green guy

This won't work, whenever I find one of these conga lines materialize around me, I get the heck out of there so I don't end up shooting the guy who appears under my nose and I go down.  It wouldn't be very long before that guy in the back starts clearing his way to the front, what's 6 greens guys matter if you can get the one red guy!?  :banana:
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »

"Take the shot or I'll help you get out of the way..."   :D
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2011, 01:33:09 PM »
Junky...

Yes, they were wasting resources and you forced them to do it.

You forced 10-12 of them to divert from whatever they were on their way to do they were box-o-rocks stupid enough to follow you---totally forsaking the task they had originally set out to do.  Personally?  WTFG Junky! 

When our side is getting hoarded I intentionally take a gv to a nearby enemy base and drive it as fast as I can to get both base & town (or just base for port/gv base) blinking.  A nearby base to where they upped from (but NOT the base they upped to hoard from) and they see it blinking right away.  I find a nice comfy long barn to hide in and sure as heck--here they come--3 to 5 at least and I've had as many as 10 up with eggs to hopefully get the easy bomb**** kill.  Most of those guys were in the hoard but now they are flying around crazily trying to find the threat at their base.  Whatever takes away resources from the hoard helps.  Get 3 or 4 other bases blinking and watch the hoard dwindle as they go absolutely bat-guano tring to find all the threats and hopefully get the easy kill.  Phreeking HILARIOUS.

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »
I don't trust myself doing a split s that low...trees own me

:airplane: Before rolling inverted are you closing the throttle? Slowing down a bit means a whole lot less
altitude loss.

You probably know this but just asking.......................
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2011, 08:13:54 AM »
:airplane: Before rolling inverted are you closing the throttle? Slowing down a bit means a whole lot less
altitude loss.

You probably know this but just asking.......................
Yes
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2011, 08:33:22 AM »
When our side is getting hoarded I intentionally take a gv to a nearby enemy base and drive it as fast as I can to get both base & town (or just base for port/gv base) blinking.  A nearby base to where they upped from (but NOT the base they upped to hoard from) and they see it blinking right away.  I find a nice comfy long barn to hide in and sure as heck--here they come--3 to 5 at least and I've had as many as 10 up with eggs to hopefully get the easy bomber kill.  Most of those guys were in the hoard but now they are flying around crazily trying to find the threat at their base.  Whatever takes away resources from the hoard helps.  Get 3 or 4 other bases blinking and watch the hoard dwindle as they go absolutely bat-guano tring to find all the threats and hopefully get the easy kill.  Phreeking HILARIOUS.

I would rather spend $14.95 every month on a new Chinese made Mother of Pearl pocket knife and sit on the front porch and wittle sharp points onto sticks to slowly poke in my eyes. 

I bet you were one of those kids that ran around the block over and over again smacking the wooden wheel with a stick. All the parents of the other kids would say, "Look at little ROX, he only has one toy and he is happy. I don't know why you can't be happy with just one simple toy like that. No more toys for you, be more like ROX and have fun doing nothing."
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2011, 11:23:30 AM »
I would rather spend $14.95 every month on a new Chinese made Mother of Pearl pocket knife and sit on the front porch and wittle sharp points onto sticks to slowly poke in my eyes. 

I bet you were one of those kids that ran around the block over and over again smacking the wooden wheel with a stick. All the parents of the other kids would say, "Look at little ROX, he only has one toy and he is happy. I don't know why you can't be happy with just one simple toy like that. No more toys for you, be more like ROX and have fun doing nothing."

LOL

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2011, 11:30:19 AM »
Not sure how long it will take...

Might take a couple of years, might be 5 to 10 years...

But eventually you will figure out the multiple strategies in this game besides being bowed up in a ME-163 all day.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2011, 11:37:09 AM »
Not sure how long it will take...

Might take a couple of years, might be 5 to 10 years...

But eventually you will figure out the multiple strategies in this game besides being bowed up in a ME-163 all day.

I'll start caring about strategy once Hitech Creations does something creative to engage me in strategy.  Right now, it's dull and pointless aside from the casual base taking mission out of boredom.  I fly to kill bad guys because it's fun, and that's why I play the game, to have fun.  Sitting in a barn is not fun.  Make cents?

Offline Tarstar

• Nickel Member