Author Topic: explain to me how the word NAGGER gets you muted on 200  (Read 5329 times)

Offline NormH3

• Nickel Member
      • We do good things!
Re: explain to me how the word NAGGER gets you muted on 200
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2011, 05:29:22 AM »
well i agree with you delirium if something isnt allowed to be said on 200 you should be muted. so can you  tell me where the phrase ""PEOPLE THAT ANNOY YOU" .... N _ G G E R"  isnt  allowed? the missing letter is a "A" and the word is NAGGER? everyone wants to make a issue of it but can't give a valid reason why?  if you know the joke from south park, then you know what the answer is. and based on the response 99.9% of the people here know what the answer is.  but yet feel i did something wrong cause "SKUZZY" deemed  it to be wrong. but then again hes the big cheese and he can tell everyone here anything he damn well pleases. why cause thats what head cheeses get to do. and we like good little adophs have to sit back and listen and accept it as "GODS WORD".  could my words have been bad timing? possibly but the phrases and known answer to the question was no profane or rasict or against anyone person. if someone did take it personally thinking i was talking about thier wife or gf (real naggers) then i do apologize. that was not my intent. how ever true it may be.  so what is the real motive behind this backlash for someone actually speaking up. being muted for something that was mute worthy is one thing. being muted cause a mod has a hair up his butt and wants to play god and then doesnt have to answer for his actions is totally another. and skuzzy comes in and protects his mods cause lord help us if his mods did something wrong. no they would never do that would they? a simple "i am sorry for muting you, to hard to do?" yeah having to swallow ones pride to admit to being wrong is hard to do. but reguardless i am wrong weither i am right or wrong simply cause i am not one of the choosen ones on this board and honestly i could careless cause i dont suckup to noone. and i dont feel i have to kiss anyones hind parts to make it in this world or have to agree with someone ideals to make me feel wanted. you those that dont agree with me then fine dont agree with me. you can go run with the "IN CROWND" and play the "IN CROWD" GAMES. those that have a mind and can think for themselves should never have to be scared to speak up.  IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD. if you wanna flame then go ahead and flame to your little hearts content. if you dont wanna be nice and give me some respect then i wont be nice and give you any respect back. that simple.  

I've only been here a short time, but from what I can tell this forum is not a Democracy. As a matter of fact, I dont even think the US Constitution guarantees you the right to say or type anything you want here or on a radio channel. As I see it, you have 2 options. Either move on and accept the answers already provided, or go to your account and cancel your subscription. Whatever you do, please decide quickly. This is getting REALLY old and apparently you are never going to see it anyway but your own.
Before you ask AGAIN, YES..i believe the mods were correct in muting you and should do so to anyone where a comment is suspect. Things could have been worse, they could have kicked you from the arena.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 07:44:59 AM by NormH3 »

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2011, 06:19:01 AM »
Must be too young or just too stupid to comprehend all of this, which is it?  :rolleyes:

Had you asked; "PEOPLE THAT ANNOY YOU?"  You would have received maybe 100 different answers to that but for you to have this >" .... N _ G G E R"  as part of your question to front load the reader.
I cant see how you could not immediately think that what you meant was the "N" word because it was presented without a letter maybe indicating there was an "i" in it. 
I would go as far to say that the word Nagger is not used nearly as much as Nag just for this very reason of causing some confusion.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2011, 07:38:32 AM »
You're an _DIOT.

I'd like to buy a vowel.....can I get an "I"?

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2011, 07:41:44 AM »
You made a mistake, you got spanked for it (lightly) you came back and verbally assaulted the mod who spanked you. You got slapped again, (harder) you came here and tried to justify what you did.

It didn't work, skuzzy told you 3 times that it wouldn't work.

Now you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to everyone who reads the boards just exactly who and what you are. I won't call you names, I have no need to.

This is HTC's sandbox, this is not democracy, their rules, their definitions.

You screwed up, and rather than accepting that you screwed up your determined to try to show that HTC was wrong. Got news for you, isn't going to happen.

Frankly after the way you talked to skuzzy I'm surprised that your not PNG'd.

Learn your lesson, don't try to trick other people into breaking the rules. (the guy who incites a riot is more guilty than the mob who tears down a neighborhood, not less)
Quit playing with fire and you won't get burned.

No one was wronged here, there is no injustice here, you got what you deserved. In fact you deserved more, but they let you off lightly.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2011, 07:58:40 AM »
that guy was really annoying me hes a nagger

Noun   1.   nagger
nagger - someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
common scold, nag, scold, scolder
disagreeable person, unpleasant person - a person who is not pleasant or agreeable
harridan - a scolding (even vicious) old woman

the mod obviously isn't smart enough to know what nagger means why should he have mod priviledges

honestly?

1. he probally didnt know nagger was a real word, that you were trying to use it as a disguise for the real word. example: arse=ass.

2. hope i dont get "rule #" for saying this, but the way you used it in a sentance, the mod probally thought you were trying to call the guy the N word without getting modded.

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2011, 08:02:37 AM »
You made a mistake, you got spanked for it (lightly) you came back and verbally assaulted the mod who spanked you. You got slapped again, (harder) you came here and tried to justify what you did.

It didn't work, skuzzy told you 3 times that it wouldn't work.

This ^^^

Which reminds me of this.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc
71 Squadron RAF

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2011, 08:47:33 AM »
I suppose giving some people enough rope is not a good idea.

This one is done.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com