Author Topic: explain to me how the word NAGGER gets you muted on 200  (Read 5330 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: explain to me how the word NAGGER gets you muted on 200
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2011, 09:46:53 AM »
how many people here didnt know the answer was NAGGER?

the early poll results are showing 99.9% of the AH community would only use the word NAG or in some cases HAG

we all use abbreviations in this game ya know  :aok

no worries druski, I just couldnt make head or tails of it because part of my line was cut off in the quote

have fun ya'll
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline columbus

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2011, 09:55:03 AM »
First off, I never said anything about what the word may or may not have implied.

I said, you baited the community and got burned.  If you do not want to get burned, stop playing with fire.

If you want to expend tons of your energy trying your best to rationalize it, then go ahead.  It is your energy to waste.  I simply offered you a way to avoid the entire mess.

Your choice.

For future reference, if you do it again, and the moderator mutes you, I will not be surprised and have no sympathy to offer you.  There, now you will not be surprised.

So your saying that the word NAGGER is now a word that can get you muted on 200? correct just for future reference. and the moderators can do it simply cause they have the power too? correct? without any recourse of action.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2011, 09:59:55 AM »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
can someone explain to me why mods are abusing there priviledges  cause i said the word NAGGER .. like someoe that nags?? there is nothing wrong with that word. and some ultra melon wants to play mod police for what reason?? there is none??

very easy to mis-interpret. i would imagine that like others that have made complaints such as this, that you had a couple of warnings, and/or had been pushing the limit for a bit.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »
okay Skuzzy and DMDOG whats the answer to the question??? people that annoy you? N _ G G E R ? if you both think the answer is anything but the word  NAGGER then who's is really to blame here. and answer has always been NAGGER. everyone and there mother knows the answer is NAGGER, how can you bait someone if they already know the answer is NAGGER and not the "N" word. unless your actually saying DMDOG thought  the answer was the "N" word. but wait! if he really thought that was the answer and not NAGGER what kind of people do you have modding your game??

how many people here didnt know the answer was NAGGER?

dude.......give it up. you're burying yourself deeper with each post.

anything you can think of, someone has already tried.......like the skuzzmeister said......you played the game, you got burned. take your lumps, and move on.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 10:11:49 AM »
so you got muted for awhile, take it like a man and deal with it, instead of crying about what you think they seen
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2011, 10:14:37 AM »
Why not accept it for what it is and stop trying to put words into my mouth?

You got muted for "N _ G G E R".  Then you went off on the moderator calling him/her a racist idiot, and a wuss.  Moderators are instructed to instantly mute anyone who attempts confronts them in any way.

Again, if you do not want to be muted, then stop playing with fire.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2011, 10:25:16 AM »
Who wants to go read Huckleberry Finn?  :D
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2011, 10:27:28 AM »
So your saying that the word NAGGER is now a word that can get you muted on 200?
it got you muted.  Do the math.

Why are so many people so heavily invested in what is said on open radio comms.  the game would be far better in my opinion if there was only local friendly comms but some people feed off that open channel garbage as if it were all life sustaining.

days of our lives soap opera crowd.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2011, 10:30:05 AM »
So your saying that the word NAGGER is now a word that can get you muted on 200? correct just for future reference. and the moderators can do it simply cause they have the power too? correct? without any recourse of action.
No, he is saying being a numpty for a poor attempt at baiting the community and fighting with a mod got you muted. Or can you not read and comprehend the English language?

Skuzzy... try typing slower and use smaller words.
See Rule #4

Offline Mirage

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »

okay we get it you like south park, now can you just let this thing die, yes its muted so what, instead of saying so and so is a nagger just say, so and so is always nagging me or something along the lines
Kommando Nowotny

I/Jg-301Gelb Zehn |

Offline columbus

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2011, 10:33:11 AM »
Why not accept it for what it is and stop trying to put words into my mouth?

You got muted for "N _ G G E R".  Then you went off on the moderator calling him/her a racist idiot, and a wuss.  Moderators are instructed to instantly mute anyone who attempts confronts them in any way.

Again, if you do not want to be muted, then stop playing with fire.

atleast put the word in context with the question.  "People that annoy you? N _ G G E R" please."N _ G G E R" alone gives people the oppertunity to be baited into thinking its the "N" word.

and thats part of my point if i had said "N _ G G E R" alone then i would agree a mute would have been warranted but i didn't, cause that is very easy to have been taken wrong. but thats not what happen. DMGOD knew what the answer was and took it apon himself to abuse his mod powers. and yes i confronted him cause he knew the answer was nothing that couldnt be said over 200. the word and the question had no merrit to be cause to be muted for. other then cause he didn't like it. and like i said earlier you can't bait someone that already knows the answer .
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:39:21 AM by columbus »

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2011, 10:41:15 AM »
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2011, 10:41:40 AM »
You did not ask a question.  You made a declaration.

"people that annoy you .. N _ G G E R"

No question mark in that statement.

Does the rest of the sentence structure need to be broken down?  You do realize that it reads as a single sentence?

Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline NormH3

• Nickel Member
      • We do good things!
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2011, 10:45:55 AM »
oy vey