Author Topic: LA-7  (Read 3616 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: LA-7
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2011, 09:49:18 AM »
Wow.  I haven't seen a "perk the LA7 thread in years.

They were all the rage when I first started playing.

LA7 use seemed to drop off when the graphics were updated.  Harder to see out of.

Otherwise, it's just dandy where it is.

wrongway

Nah, its not the views.  Its the goofy damage it takes (2 guns and PW) most of the time and the existence of the Spit16 and others.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2011, 10:05:25 AM »
Wow.  I haven't seen a "perk the LA7 thread in years.

They were all the rage when I first started playing.

LA7 use seemed to drop off when the graphics were updated.  Harder to see out of.

Otherwise, it's just dandy where it is.

wrongway

Took the words out of my mouth Wrong!  The LA-7 was right up there with the Spit 16 as far as whines were concerned when I first started back in 2007.  It's current ENY seems correct based on it's usage, capabilities, and impact on the game.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2011, 10:22:53 AM »
No vet with any self respect would ever fly a LALA.  Plus, as many said, the plane just sucks  :old:
I fly it all the time :(

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2011, 10:29:14 AM »
I fly it all the time :(

I said no self respecting vet.  :old:  I wont even go near that dweeb ride  ;)

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »
what are you saying man!!  The LA7 is a great plane, and under 8k I will take my La7 up against any plane out there.  Its not a super easy plan to master - but its not a super hard plane lik the 109s to master either.

But perk worthy?  hellz no.

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 01:11:28 PM »
No vet with any self respect would ever fly a LALA.  Plus, as many said, the plane just sucks  :old:

Maybe i miss understood what ink said.  I thought he was talking about the vet that know how to fly the La-7 in a deadly way. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2011, 01:15:38 PM »
ya Oak no vet is gonna take an LA over 10k, its performance is crippled up there,  big time.  I Cant see charts on my phone but im sure if ya checked it out you would see large performance drop starting at 10k and just getting worse from there the higher you go, one thing I do like about it it is VERY hard to compress, the nose just wants to go up....it seems like it will pull itself out of compression lol       it has awesome high speed manuevering, holds E great, regains it, and the wing drop is easy to control with some rudder, if ya havnt flown it much, take it up for a month youll be suprized at how vicious it is. Just keep it under 10K.         you can reverse a zero so fast in that thing lol the guns are a bit whacky but hit very hard once ya get the hang of them. Which I still dont have haha             

I did not know that it can not compress easy.  There where times that i drop on a GV from 7-8k and having a La-7 chasing me at the same time.  Most of backed off in the chase and a few just slam into the ground as i pull out of the dive. 
La-7, FU4-1A, C, 4 and spits 16 are my toughest opponent to fight when i am in the D-25.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2011, 02:00:19 PM »
Maybe i miss understood what ink said.  I thought he was talking about the vet that know how to fly the La-7 in a deadly way. 

Unpossible!  They are so easy mode, every one is deadly in them.  Ask, they will tell you  :old:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2011, 02:18:23 PM »
Kappa and SF are pretty good in them.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2011, 02:20:53 PM »
I said no self respecting vet.  :old:  I wont even go near that dweeb ride  ;)

:rofl :rofl :rofl   :bolt:
Army of Muppets

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2011, 02:33:39 PM »

See?  Told you they are easy mode  :old:

Juggler, go away!  :furious

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2011, 02:36:08 PM »

Thanks Slash but i never fly that dweeb ride.  Ever I tell ya.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »
maybe I need to spit out Deds hook but he caught me good.......The LA is a great plane that is awesome to fight against the hourd, why you and others dont like it I just cant understand, I dont fly it as often as I used to,I was enjoying the KI84.... you being a vet should know there are No dweeb planes just dweeb sticks, any "vet" who doesnt realize that is well just a dweeb himself....and never before have I thought of you like that.....once again I say  THERE ARE NO DWEEB PLANES JUST DWEEB STICKS.....PERIOD                              Oak I didnt mean it was impossable to compress just hard to get it to.....and like Kar said Ive never augerd the LA ether and I do use flaps get it low and slow and have out manouvered zero's on the deck.....again you fight the stick not so much the plane.

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2011, 02:53:04 PM »
On a serious note, you guys over look the Lala's greatest asset.  It's ability to run down any non perked runtard in the game.  Nuthin irritates me more that a 1 pass runtard.  I have taken it upon myself to kill every runtard that I encounter, it's like my personal mission from GOD (not you DMgod ya dweeb)

on a side note, Ded's haven't seen you up in awhile, time for an epic lala fite.

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2011, 02:54:00 PM »
See?  Told you they are easy mode  :old:

Juggler, go away!  :furious

I resemble that remark!   :aok