Re: Mods.
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2011, 11:12:55 PM »
Mods are good people. Leave them alone.

See Rule #4

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 11:18:22 PM »
Grizz441 I'd rather not hash up something I got muted for on 200 here. I know why I was muted. I normally stay out of the discussion on 200 when it turns political. I would just like to know that I can't be muted for no reason or I have recourse against said mod if I feel they are abusing their privileges.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 11:19:33 PM »
An email to HTC would have covered things a whole lot better.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 11:31:31 PM »
Mods are good people. Leave them alone.

(Image removed from quote.)
I love BUBBLES! (this thread is making me laugh a bit to much) :lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 11:32:31 PM »
You're probably right Masherbrum. I just wanted to know if there are rules written down somewhere so I can read them and know where they/I stand.  I don't want to waist HTCs time on stuff if I don't have to. I believe 600 minutes muted (text and voice) is excessive for something I didn't even know was a violation. Now that I know it's against the rules to taunt bods for being politically biased I won't do it anymore.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 11:33:37 PM »
Slightly off topic, when you get muted is that for 600 minutes straight or 600 while you are online?
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 11:34:21 PM »
Political discussion that continues on 200 as I write this is why I got muted. I wrote 2 sentences in the discussion. I got warned for the 1st. And muted 10 min for elaborating in the 2nd. Then, after my ten minutes, I got mad and called out the mod on 200 because discussion went on for 30 minutes before I injected my 2 cents. So I just want to know if the cops have to follow rules or just make them up as they see fit.

so you were warned once, then the second time you got a 10 min recess, after knowing this you still pushed the Mod and got a 600min Mute, i was on at this time and remember this you and a few others got warned and muted, then you come in here and ask what's the rules, wouldn't this be something between you and Skuzzy or who ever handles those matters and not here?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 11:36:13 PM »
Slightly off topic, when you get muted is that for 600 minutes straight or 600 while you are online?
600 minutes  :lol :huh :x :rofl :bolt: that SO long
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 11:53:05 PM »
600 minutes  :lol :huh :x :rofl :bolt: that SO long
think it says IR THE COAD.
they boss we not.
they put rules there, they enforce when they wanna how they wanna. i think youd be alot better by not typing it n just asking it on range vox Lilmak <S>.
joachim 600 minutes? n only muted but can play!?!?! uh easy wish i cud play been gone for months  :cry  :cry  :cry oh.... n  :cry
<S> greens
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 11:58:14 PM »
I was asking what I felt was a legit question. I didn't want to get into a prolonged discussion about what I did and didn't do correctly. I know I was being an ass. I just wanted to know if the mods have rules to follow and what is and is not a punishable offence. I'd like to know that I can't be muted because a mod decides he doesn't like my in game persona of I shot him/her down one time too many. I guess I'll have to take it up with Skuzzy. Being muted, I can't even give someone a check6 without the program telling me I have 543 minutes left on my punishment.
~Hub Zemke

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »
I am absolutely sick of politics being argued about in the game. What is with you people? You're driving people away from the game and you have no right to do that, nor to interfere with our enjoyment of the game.

I wish HTC would mute everyone who argues politics or religion in the game for one month.

I'm sure there are many people who agree with me about this.

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 12:17:16 AM »
Life ain't fair, just suck it up and fly your 10 hour punishment tour.  Stay off 200 aftet that and the problem is solved, its HTC's house and he can make up the rules as he goes along if he wants or give that authority to someone else if he wants.  You get to decide if you keep playing or move on, it's all quite simple in the final analysis.
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline Baumer

• Silver Member
      • 332nd Flying Mongrels
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2011, 12:19:04 AM »
I agree with you Rolex.

LilMak do the smart thing and call HTC, if you really need to have this addressed. You will not get a satisfactory answer here.
HTC Please show the blue planes some love!
F4F-4, FM2, SBD-5, TBM-3