Author Topic: Looking for a K4 trainer  (Read 2344 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Looking for a K4 trainer
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 05:39:29 PM »
I havne't really play this game a lot lately, thanks to world of tanks. Once a week I'd take my K4 up fly around shoot stuff. Though back when I was actively playing this game, yea I normally have a good k/d ratio, time/kill ratio, hit% etc. Lately, I just don't even bother to land =) just crash when I run out of ammo. Here are some of my active months.

Tour 101:

Kills per Death + 1 7.92
Kills per Sortie 3.72
Kills per Hour of Flight 11.88
Kills Hit Percentage 13.97
Kill Points 99651.38 6

Fighter 
Kills 934
Assists 213
Sorties 251
Landed 119
Bailed 8
Ditched 13
Captured 42
Deaths 65
Discos 4
Rank 2

My best tour there. Like I said I'm not really playing AHII last 2 years. Just a few flight a week to keep in touch w/ my squaddie. Nothing about gloating man, it's all about teaching the new players. I was a D9 guys, after talk to Grizz for a while I adapted the K4. Within a week, I was able to land 6+ easy per mission w/o reload. I mean landing kills is not hard. I used to be all about killing instead of rolling on the deck, but now I'm more oriented on rolling on the deck so my kill ratio suffers. If I want to land 10-15 kills a sortie, still very easily doable in D9, I just don't do it anymore. Doesn't mean I can't. Kill/sortie depends on mission type though, If I'm on the defensive, It's harder to kill folks since you're having to break from being bounce all the time. If I'm on the offensive, I normally wrack up quite a bit per mission.

Yenny, I saw how you flew your D9...Ive had fights against your K4 in my K4.

Your not that good.....just sayin.....no offense but i think your forgetting some sorties where you probably only got 2 maybe 1....especially if you fly like you say you do.

plus your kill per sortie completely says your FULL OF IT
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 06:02:37 PM »
 I know im not that horrible,but I Know my aiming skills were very sub par, I rarely ever got a 2.0 kill per death, and then if I did it was in the hurri, I was averaging a 4% hit ratio once I switched to the CHfighter stick that went up to 6% lol, scores and stats dont give you all the info, just the numbers, you still have no clue as to how the guy flies, unless of course your always running into said stick,    most that know me ingame know ill very rarely be in a hourd, or even more rare see me vulch, I died pretty much every sortie, I think im one of the very few that isnt happy unless im dieing :-)    and that will not change when I get back ;-)

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »
Lol I'm lucky if my FPS is 8 to 10  :D

I got mad love for that K4........
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:54:14 PM by BillyD »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 08:17:53 PM »
Yea, i forgot to mension "good mission" when I'm not getting vulch defending the air field etc
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2011, 08:48:16 PM »
I havne't really play this game a lot lately, thanks to world of tanks. Once a week I'd take my K4 up fly around shoot stuff. Though back when I was actively playing this game, yea I normally have a good k/d ratio, time/kill ratio, hit% etc. Lately, I just don't even bother to land =) just crash when I run out of ammo. Here are some of my active months.

Tour 101:

Kills per Death + 1 7.92
Kills per Sortie 3.72
Kills per Hour of Flight 11.88
Kills Hit Percentage 13.97
Kill Points 99651.38 6

Fighter 
Kills 934
Assists 213
Sorties 251
Landed 119
Bailed 8
Ditched 13
Captured 42
Deaths 65
Discos 4
Rank 2

My best tour there. Like I said I'm not really playing AHII last 2 years. Just a few flight a week to keep in touch w/ my squaddie. Nothing about gloating man, it's all about teaching the new players. I was a D9 guys, after talk to Grizz for a while I adapted the K4. Within a week, I was able to land 6+ easy per mission w/o reload. I mean landing kills is not hard. I used to be all about killing instead of rolling on the deck, but now I'm more oriented on rolling on the deck so my kill ratio suffers. If I want to land 10-15 kills a sortie, still very easily doable in D9, I just don't do it anymore. Doesn't mean I can't. Kill/sortie depends on mission type though, If I'm on the defensive, It's harder to kill folks since you're having to break from being bounce all the time. If I'm on the offensive, I normally wrack up quite a bit per mission.

If we go by your "best" in the K4 you had 174 kills and 150 deaths, just over 1 for a K/d. Ya ya you said you just crash, don't bother to land. Then explain the K/D in the D9 for the same month, 594 kills to 92 deaths, better than 5 to 1. So I guess you land D9s, but not K4s  :rolleyes:

You were always a BnZer, and picker. Some people must exaggerate and make them selves seem like the best. It's a game. Some months you'll have a great K/D, others you won't be able to hit the broad side of a barn. The other thing take everything you read here on the boards with a grain of salt, even my posts  :confused: Learn to have fun, the reat will come along just fine.

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2011, 08:52:04 PM »
^_^ Tour 101 was like almost 3 years ago =) I just learn how to fly K4 like 4-5 months ago maybe. Yea, I kinda quit BnZming D9, just mainly E fight and furball K4 more. More fun rolling on the deck =)
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2011, 12:42:14 AM »
Hellvalot of bollocks! Lol

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata