Author Topic: tank inside bldg shooting  (Read 512 times)

Offline Matrix

• Zinc Member
tank inside bldg shooting
« on: January 17, 2011, 09:27:11 PM »
 17 Jan 11          TT in orange arena i started seeing rounds coming out of a bldg at me...............it wasn't till i started making short films and watched them a bug seems to have appeared that seems at least 1 individual is exploiting (name withheld).  i made 2 more films and then watched,  there is a tank smack in the middle of a building you can clearly see shooting out of it.  Is anybody else experiencing this again??

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: tank inside bldg shooting
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 10:13:42 PM »
17 Jan 11          TT in orange arena i started seeing rounds coming out of a bldg at me...............it wasn't till i started making short films and watched them a bug seems to have appeared that seems at least 1 individual is exploiting (name withheld).  i made 2 more films and then watched,  there is a tank smack in the middle of a building you can clearly see shooting out of it.  Is anybody else experiencing this again??
Post a screen shot of said tank so we can see what building is in question.

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 09:32:59 AM »
Please send the film to support@hitechcreations.com

Thanks,
- Sudz

Offline Matrix

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 04:32:21 PM »
sent in 1 film last night.  will try and post screen shot

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »
I've seen this before, as well.  May have something to do with graphic detail settings?

Offline Matrix

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 05:19:08 PM »
not settings issue at d800 away from him...   every film i recorded 4 in total was same individual each time.  anyways  i have a screen shot of bldg but think i need a web host or something to get it in here. 

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 06:28:36 PM »
I have done this my self in the past. Destroy building drive inside it. After about 40 minutes or so the building repairs & you have an uninterrupted view of everything because the building from your perspective is invisible.

How ever no one can see you. All you have to do is wait until some one drives past you & let them have it. It's fun for a bit but gets boring very fast.