Author Topic: new squad formed  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: new squad formed
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »
     I think if the only connection is satilite they absolutly have a right to play just as anyone else does, Ive always found it more intrestin to try and kill them.....im suprised you being the master of the air, would be bothered by such a thing.

this is my point their destiny is not in my hands,  its on an even higher plain of random internet burps.   :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 04:49:41 PM »
lol ive killed plenty of guys that are warpin.    I've had to use satilite, and warpin is just as bad on the one warpin, its certainly no advantage, and those on satilite or whatever connection have every right to play, ~thats my point~.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 05:35:06 PM »
With my sat connection I had a solid 1000 ping not kidding.  Everything was fine on my end.  But my nose was shooting at people and they couldnt see that it was like a 1-2 sec lag. :bhead
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline wolvrine

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »
With my sat connection I had a solid 1000 ping not kidding.  Everything was fine on my end.  But my nose was shooting at people and they couldnt see that it was like a 1-2 sec lag. :bhead
yea..even in gv's..sometimes when i try to camp, they get a chance to turn their turret all the way around and get a couple shots off on me before I can even see them  :headscratch: