Author Topic: arena closing got to go  (Read 2779 times)

Offline lengro

• Silver Member
Re: arena closing got to go
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 03:15:06 PM »
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 03:17:55 PM by lengro »
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!" Tuco - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2011, 05:17:07 PM »
See Rule #4 (by association)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:55:22 AM by Skuzzy »
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 05:44:21 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:55:56 AM by Skuzzy »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2011, 05:48:01 PM »
Ahh that dreaded silent majority again.  It's amazing how many disgruntled people there are out there that none of the rest of us see :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »
See Rule #4 (by association)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:58:12 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2011, 05:54:49 PM »
Ahh that dreaded silent majority again.  It's amazing how many disgruntled people there are out there that none of the rest of us see :)
lol a lot have tried coming to the forums but too many forum bullys
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2011, 05:55:34 PM »
Does it really hinder your GV bomb tarding crusades all that much?
ut oh  :uhoh
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »
lol a lot have tried coming to the forums but too many forum bullys

I've heard that often, but I sure don't see it.  If it's that serious, you'd think they'd stand their ground and the mob of posts by all these individuals would overwhelm HTC.  This is the forum for AH after all :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »
I still have not heard anything that backs up why it should not be in place, seems to me its helping a part of the community that used to not be able to play and now have a place at the table like the rest of us.  Whats wrong with that?  Last I checked their money was just as good as yours.

....  To me, AH has become far too much about capturing bases instead of fostering an environment for activity.  The horde mentality is stronger now than it has ever been and the %50 town down for capture has only helped the horde factor grow.

This statement has more fact than fiction unlike some other comments that have been posted.  
30-40-50+ NOE missions are becoming very much the common place, what raises your eyebrows is that the missions are nearly as large as the opposing side has in total population that has to defend against it.  

EDIT:
I failed to mention how much fun that is to be steam rolled like that.....  :bhead
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 06:19:16 PM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2011, 06:06:55 PM »
It always seems like that silent majority is always really loud to one chosen person who speaks for them all. I think the silent majority only speaks to htc in the form of time played and money paid.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2011, 07:12:46 PM »
It always seems like that silent majority is always really loud to one chosen person who speaks for them all. I think the silent majority only speaks to htc in the form of time played and money paid.
So you are saying that the 15 or so different people that have posted to this thread (or any other threads for that matter ) are the majority?

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2011, 08:11:24 PM »
So you are saying that the 15 or so different people that have posted to this thread (or any other threads for that matter ) are the majority?

I never said who the majority was.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2011, 08:33:53 PM »
Why cant they just do what world of warcraft does. have an oceanic server for the euros and the aussies and have a US server plain and simple. but thats just my personaly opinion.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »

Apparently we're the only ones to care enough to take the time to share opinion :)

Still waiting for that silent majority to show up and share thiers.  If it's this much of a problem I think they'd be beating down the doors of the forum to howl in anger at the outrage! :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »
Why cant they just do what world of warcraft does. have an oceanic server for the euros and the aussies and have a US server plain and simple. but thats just my personaly opinion.

No - We like playing with the yanks - end of story.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU