Author Topic: WE WANT YOU!!!  (Read 761 times)

Offline GA

• Gold Member
      • http://www.332viking.no
WE WANT YOU!!!
« on: October 06, 2001, 12:01:00 PM »
332nd Vikings  ;)

Our fundamental principle when we fly is to have fun and make friends and enjoy our common interest in aviation. We don't mind competitive spirits as long as a certain goal does not become the focus of why you are flying, such as attaining a certain number of kills in one sortie. We look for members that are willing to give up a kill to go save a squad mate in trouble, and are wiling to fly togheter as a Squad.

We are a "Historic" Allied force squadron, but there are no restriction in what type and coutry of plane you are flying. We fly what we like and have fun and work togheter as a team.

The Squad has pilots all over the world, so we are online round the clock  :). We have our Squad night`s at Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 15:00EST, and the squad attend on weekend event like the "Snapshot" and the special events like the Tour of duty "TOD".
Our "Rank" system is based on attending on the Squadnights and events. We dont have rules for when you shall attend, You attend when you have time and oppertunity  ;).

We all meet in the our chat room before Squadnights and special events, so we can discuss what we would do  :).
We fight for the KNIGHTS in the Main Arena  :).

Check our website out  ;)

[ 10-06-2001: Message edited by: GA ]

Offline Wutz

• Copper Member
WE WANT YOU!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2001, 07:46:00 PM »
Riddårne rulår (kav Arendalsk he he) This is for the Norwegians out there   :mad:  Hmmm 332 is in fact one of the best squads too join, If it had not been an allied squad I would have joined att once (He he jeg har sett litt mye på erik bye så min enorme fedrelandskjærlighet er kanskje noe redusert    :D men jeg regner med att 332 er basert på the North Weald Wing i R.A.F sq 331 or 332 Norwegians. Men siden recrt til Jg7 ikke har gått strålende, så hold en plass åpen for en nordmann, som bare må finne seg selv først he he    :eek:

Heil og sæl

V.Quisling

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: Wutz ]

Offline GA

• Gold Member
      • http://www.332viking.no
WE WANT YOU!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2001, 07:33:00 AM »
:)

Yep we are "North Weald Wing i R.A.F sq 331 or 332 Norwegians", but we also do LW flying tho ;).
We are a historical squad, but we fly what we like ;).
I usley fly 190D, and spit9 ;).

(Norvegian mode on)
Finn deg sjøl ;), og bli gjerne med oss i squadnight kveldene vår :)

Offline Wutz

• Copper Member
WE WANT YOU!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2001, 08:23:00 AM »
:D Cool, I have just finished reading the Jg26 Wardiary, and the commander of jg26 Ferdinan Wilhelm "Wutz" Galland (A.Gallands younger brother) Describe the Norwegians in the North Weald wing as the best pilots in the R.A.F and the 331 sq was ranked as the 2nd best squad in the R.A.F 42/43 by the British War Ministerium. And the most accurat squad in claims and damage (innfact the 331 squad often claimed less kills and damaged than they had inflicted, inn oppositt too most US squads, espesialy B-17 gunners, who filed claims often 10 times higher than what was accurat.    :rolleyes:

Olav "Wutz" Fosse