Author Topic: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 47885 times)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #570 on: March 06, 2011, 01:07:59 PM »
I will gladly re match TC if BE wants us to.  I auto record and saved after every fight I don't know what happed.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #571 on: March 06, 2011, 01:13:34 PM »
Films not "working" after such a big deal was made to get Spek to post them from the last fight. Pervert, it should have been fresh on his mind and how do you film "properly"?  You hit alt-r and that's it. I'm sorry but something ain't smellin' right.

Edit: In a tourney full of rules, they should all be followed. A rematch should be scheduled.

Listen, can I ask you a personal question?

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #572 on: March 06, 2011, 01:21:22 PM »
I had this same prob when saving mine and Krups fights  :noid :noid
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #573 on: March 06, 2011, 01:22:26 PM »
Yes.  However I'm also sure that any squad which saturated ToC with invites in "less than honorable ways" would have also had one of its members win.  It just ain't right, you guys know it, CM's know it, community knows it.  It shouldn't have taken a 13 page thread for you guys to turn off your ventrilo during TOC, which should have been off the entire year.

To begin. The overwhelming majority of the 13 page dialogue was between yourself and Bip, not Bruv, the C.O of the squad which your carfully worded allegations were aimed at. I must say, it was a true duel of master-debaters but once the rule was put in place both Bruv and I saw to it personally that everyone from The Few was banned from using vent for the duration of the event.

I want players winning KoTH on their own merit, both Bruv and I made the effort to attended the last couple of Friday KoTH's of last year. There were many players from The Few who still needed a win to get an invite to ToC, long story short we crushed KoTH in a few rounds and told them "better luck next time, gents". Logs are there for proof, go check them for yourself.

P.S: Bruv could have been the only person from The Few to enter ToC 2010 and he would have still cleaned house. You even agreed that the best man on the night won.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 01:28:24 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #574 on: March 06, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »
P.S: Bruv could have been the only person from The Few to enter ToC 2010 and he would have still cleaned house. You even agreed that the best man on the night won.

No chance Kaz.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #575 on: March 06, 2011, 01:53:41 PM »

:x :rofl  :neener: :bolt:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #576 on: March 06, 2011, 01:54:51 PM »
To begin. The overwhelming majority of the 13 page dialogue was between yourself and Bip, not Bruv, the C.O of the squad which your carfully worded allegations were aimed at. I must say, it was a true duel of master-debaters but once the rule was put in place both Bruv and I saw to it personally that everyone from The Few was banned from using vent for the duration of the event.

I want players winning KoTH on their own merit, both Bruv and I made the effort to attended the last couple of Friday KoTH's of last year. There were many players from The Few who still needed a win to get an invite to ToC, long story short we crushed KoTH in a few rounds and told them "better luck next time, gents". Logs are there for proof, go check them for yourself.

Yes, the best man won that night. That, I agree with. Bruv is a good cartoon ningee and has awesome judy chops. But, there are many holes that arent being filled with that whole situation.  :aok

EDIT: Koth situation which effected the TOC.

Im not going to get in to a "my words beat your words" on here. Skuzzy is standing over there waiting to hit me with a PNG stick across the back of the head like a ghetto mother would. So my tongue is bit.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 01:59:17 PM by BiPoLaR »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #577 on: March 06, 2011, 01:55:08 PM »
Wtg Spek & Krup........... and of all thinkgs ya'll are getting the Seafire to start the match off!

now for everyone else who might be interested.... I personally asked ACE(DrSpek) to edit his post about not having any films saved from our duel..... and told Spek I would see what BE says about the posting rule.....

I did this as a favor to DrSpek..... I let him know this morning, I asked him to post to be incompliance.....and we went and dueled.....

instead of me going ahead and posting my films publically... I was asked to let them be reviewed by others on the Review committee, so I again went along with the rules.....

and the rules held out, DrSpek did a great Job! ( outside of the small infraction of films not saving properly, which is no big deal this time, least not from me )

also, as batfinkv mentions........ yes when reviewing a film by one person, you will still be using their headviews when you jump in other planes......

Good Luck to both Spek & Krup

:cheers:

TC
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 01:56:39 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #578 on: March 06, 2011, 01:56:06 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:x :rofl  :neener: :bolt:
I watched that vid for the first time about a month ago. I thought i was going to die from stomach cramps. I havent laughed that hard in a while

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #579 on: March 06, 2011, 01:58:11 PM »
I watched that vid for the first time about a month ago. I thought i was going to die from stomach cramps. I havent laughed that hard in a while

lol first time i seen it i about died from laughing, can anyone really be that wacked  hahaha
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #580 on: March 06, 2011, 01:58:34 PM »
Does anybody have a film of the TOC?  I wanna see this ganging.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #581 on: March 06, 2011, 02:00:31 PM »
lol first time i seen it i about died from laughing, can anyone really be that wacked  hahaha
That vid screams "RESTRAINING ORDER!!" like no other.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #582 on: March 06, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »
I will gladly re match TC if BE wants us to.  I auto record and saved after every fight I don't know what happed.

no need, unless BE says too...

btw........ you snookred me, thought you be at work all day today ROFL........

we could of practed more dang it......

good luck Spek

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #583 on: March 06, 2011, 02:02:57 PM »
no need, unless BE says too...

btw........ you snookred me, thought you be at work all day today ROFL........

we could of practed more dang it......

good luck Spek

TC
Yeah posting this off of my phone.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #584 on: March 06, 2011, 02:03:32 PM »
Someones ego is hurt   :noid
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.