Author Topic: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 47869 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #810 on: March 15, 2011, 04:33:00 PM »
Nothing to see here, move along
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 04:44:55 PM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #811 on: March 15, 2011, 04:43:25 PM »
I have flown with Krup as a wingman for like 2 years....dueled him many times...play multiple games with him....we talk on facebook....

I would have told Krup to just post the films, if not rematch and whoop that arse again....thats just me

they think Krup will beat you this time  :D
He beat you didn't he?

Would he win if you rematched? maybe...maybe not, IMO it depends on who is better in the 1st ride and that is why the tourney needs to be reorganized a bit
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #812 on: March 15, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »
Now Sunbat your calling him a liar along with others in this thread. He has told you what happened and you can't accept that, f3 is not amongst the rules what has he to hide? Nothing. Your go to prison comment made me lol a bit tbh! How someone acts in a game has no bearing on if they will end up in prison as you doubtless know :)

How am I calling him a liar?  He did not fix the problem that he had nor did he try.  Well, he did try after the match, which to me shows that he really didn't care that much about the rules to even make an attempt to correct the problem.  He should have posted in this thread that he was still having trouble with his film viewer BEFORE the match.  That way BE could have given him a waiver or he could have gotten Kazaa or Bruv or someone to fix his computer before hand.  Instead he just IGNORED the issue and went right on with the match not caring about the rules.  I don't know if you guys are really this thick.  I know some of you are not; you being one of them, Pervert.  You all are wordsmithing and clouding the issues to obscure the plain and simple facts.  Do you work for CNN by any chance?  

P.S.  I'm glad you enjoyed the prison joke.   :D
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #813 on: March 15, 2011, 05:18:30 PM »
Edit:  Just wanted to edit a post like all the cool ppl.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 05:32:02 PM by SunBat »
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #814 on: March 15, 2011, 05:24:08 PM »
Actually I did try to fix the problem but it didn't work. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #815 on: March 15, 2011, 05:31:35 PM »
Actually I did try to fix the problem but it didn't work. 

Then maybe you should have said something about it rather than worrying about dueling in the morning.
AoM

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #816 on: March 15, 2011, 05:33:32 PM »
Edit:  Just wanted to edit a post like all the cool ppl.

I just want to point out that I went back and edited a few of my posts to add additional smilies.

:cool:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #817 on: March 15, 2011, 05:56:37 PM »
For those of you who wanted to see the final bout: http://www.mediafire.com/?s2njam9gi1s03vu

I can't see where using F3 mode would have granted Spec any advantage (not that he did use F3 mode anyway...) when gunning down his opponent. Krup death stalled in both of the Spitfire rounds and the Ki84 round was a completely visible tracking shot.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 06:09:47 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #818 on: March 15, 2011, 06:22:28 PM »
For those of you who wanted to see the final bout: http://www.mediafire.com/?s2njam9gi1s03vu

I can't see where using F3 mode would have granted Spec any advantage (not that he did use F3 mode anyway...) when gunning down his opponent. Krup death stalled in both of the Spitfire rounds and the Ki84 round was a completely visible tracking shot.

That's cool, but is it Spek's film from his perspective? Doesn't look like it. Just sayin'.

lag..

I can hardly see anything, the views are shakey.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 06:39:57 PM by Krupinski »

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #819 on: March 15, 2011, 06:25:57 PM »
The film was not recorded from Specs perspective. I posted it for other peoples viewing pleasure.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:05:41 PM by Kazaa »

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #820 on: March 15, 2011, 06:39:51 PM »
Lag.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #821 on: March 15, 2011, 06:39:56 PM »

We have already said that F3 mode is not the issue.  If Spek were noob enough to use it, it would have been within the rules.  He is better than that at playing cartoon airplanes; he doesn't need F3 mode.  What he does need is to learn how to read and follow the rules and put forth some effort if he is unable to obey those rules.  

You guys latched onto that F3 thing quick.  Makes me wonder if it is not a red herring.  Hmmmmmm...  Now I AM beginning to wonder if something else was going on.   :headscratch:  Why are you missing the point about following the rules?  Why? Why? Why?
AoM

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #822 on: March 15, 2011, 06:40:53 PM »
How am I calling him a liar?  He did not fix the problem that he had nor did he try.  Well, he did try after the match, which to me shows that he really didn't care that much about the rules to even make an attempt to correct the problem.  He should have posted in this thread that he was still having trouble with his film viewer BEFORE the match.  That way BE could have given him a waiver or he could have gotten Kazaa or Bruv or someone to fix his computer before hand.  Instead he just IGNORED the issue and went right on with the match not caring about the rules.  I don't know if you guys are really this thick.  I know some of you are not; you being one of them, Pervert.  You all are wordsmithing and clouding the issues to obscure the plain and simple facts.  Do you work for CNN by any chance? 

P.S.  I'm glad you enjoyed the prison joke.   :D

CNN? Wordsmith? come on Sunbat your clutching at straws here bud. Well lets step into the real world here, its a game theres a lot of RL stuff that needs taken care of, not everyone takes the game as seriously as others or has that much time to devote to it, and not everyone is handy with a PC.

Yes rules are rules but at the end of the day the only harm that has been done is denying the community the opportunity to watch the fights from Speks point of view.

Personally I think to have a rematch between 2 evenly matched pilots like Krup and Spek would turn the tournament into a sham.The rules are the rules but I think some rules are more important than others for example you wouldn't expect to go to jail for 20 years for breaking the speed limit as you would with say ...murder? no. Its not like theres no film, there is just not from Spek's view I see no reason for him not to supply a film to gain an advantage, so if he says he is having problems with saving films I'm inclined to believe him.

If I had been beaten in the final fairly I wouldn't want another shot at it on a 'technicality' it would be a worthless victory, but thats just me.  :salute

And wtg spek and krup on some awesome fights to get there  :salute

ps how you are calling him a liar

Spek "Sorry I don't know whats wrong my films won't save"

Sunbat "something ain’t legit"

Hes telling you that his films don't save, your implying something 'ain't legit' in other words that hes being deceitful or basically a liar.

You see he has told you that a good many times yet you still won't believe him  ;)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #823 on: March 15, 2011, 06:44:34 PM »
We have already said that F3 mode is not the issue.  If Spek were noob enough to use it, it would have been within the rules.  He is better than that at playing cartoon airplanes; he doesn't need F3 mode.  What he does need is to learn how to read and follow the rules and put forth some effort if he is unable to obey those rules.  

You guys latched onto that F3 thing quick.  Makes me wonder if it is not a red herring.  Hmmmmmm...  Now I AM beginning to wonder if something else was going on.   :headscratch:  Why are you missing the point about following the rules?  Why? Why? Why?

Lieutenant Sunbat, he won't stop till he gets the result he wants!  :D

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #824 on: March 15, 2011, 06:46:46 PM »
congrats to Spec and Krup  :aok  both awesome sticks,    .......the rules were not followed the final match should be redone.  

not using the F3 view, should be added to the rules :aok