Author Topic: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 47878 times)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #885 on: March 16, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »
I noticed that the hater who acused Spec of cheating hasn't said a dicky bird once films from his PoV were posted. :lol :lol  :cry :rofl

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #886 on: March 16, 2011, 12:07:29 PM »
Lighten up Francis.

FWIW, since you guys produced films I think Spek deserves 100% credit for the win that he rightfully earned.

:aok

:salute

Reap,

I know you can do better than the boat image you posted, don't try to force creativity.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #887 on: March 16, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »
Reap,

I know you can do better than the boat image you posted, don't try to force creativity.

:rofl

LOL, I thought it was a rather clever come-back with respects to your "I'm on a boat" pic...

But I understand the "sensitivity" issue....  :)

And with regards to the "Hater" I'm pretty sure that he said there was an "appearance" that something was being covered up, but he never made the direct accusation. Insinuation, yes.

I guess the KOTH thing makes people more likely to be suspicious next time there's a question or something doesn't seem right.....

« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 12:13:55 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #888 on: March 16, 2011, 12:28:43 PM »
I noticed that the hater who acused Spec of cheating hasn't said a dicky bird once films from his PoV were posted. :lol :lol  :cry :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #889 on: March 16, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »
I wasn't aware that the The Few's use of Vent was such a problem until Grizz brought up the subject before ToC. It's not like we ever hid the fact that we used Vent from the community either, infact our server is open to anyone who wishes to drop by. I would like to note that we're not the only squadron of Aces High who uses 3rd party coms either...

Grizz put forth the request <insert monster debait between Grizz and Bip>, AKDogg set the rule and The Few followed.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 12:41:53 PM by Kazaa »

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #890 on: March 16, 2011, 12:48:10 PM »
I wasn't aware that the The Few's use of Vent was such a problem until Grizz brought up the subject before ToC. It's not like we ever hid the fact that we used Vent from the community either, infact our server is open to anyone who wishes to drop by. I would like to note that we're not the only squadron of Aces High who uses 3rd party coms either...

Grizz put forth the request <insert monster debait between Grizz and Bip>, AKDogg set the rule and The Few followed.

Well, I wasn't there, and only have an opinion based on conversations with people very well respected who are/were involved with KOTH...

But my meaningless opinion on the subject is that it wasn't the fact that the 3rd party comms were there, but it was the manner that they were used in that violated the rules...

Good squads working together and all that.....
Floyd

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #891 on: March 16, 2011, 01:12:38 PM »
I missed the whole conversation and dispute on using Vent, but where was it proved that they used it to work together in KOTH
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #892 on: March 16, 2011, 01:22:22 PM »
I missed the whole conversation and dispute on using Vent, but where was it proved that they used it to work together in KOTH

I dunno, All I know is what I was told by multiple people close to the subject, and that's why I added the caveat that it was what I heard, not what I had first-hand knowledge of to be absolutely true.

Where is it written in stone that human nature dictates that people require absolute proof in order to believe in something? Unfortunately, sometimes all it takes is the suggestion of impropriety for people to form negative opinions....
Floyd

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #893 on: March 16, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »
It's extremely rare for fights in KoTH to evolve outside a 1v1. I don't know how we can use teamwork when it states in the rules that everyone must gain equal seperation from the airfield and fly to the nearest enemy
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:31:41 PM by Kazaa »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #894 on: March 16, 2011, 01:34:17 PM »
The KoTH format is setup to prevent any kind of team work. It's extremply rare for fights to evolve outside a 1v1.

:rofl :rofl :rofl   straight up lie.    the respect I had of you went straight down the toilet.    you actually believe what you posted? 

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #895 on: March 16, 2011, 01:37:02 PM »
The KoTH format is setup to prevent any kind of team work. It's extremply rare for fights to evolve outside a 1v1.

:rofl :rofl :rofl   straight up lie.    the respect I had of you went straight down the toilet.    you actually believe what you posted? 

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #896 on: March 16, 2011, 01:42:26 PM »
It's extremely rare for fights in KoTH to evolve outside a 1v1.
I don't know which KOTHs you did but......I flew a ton of fights where there was3 or more enemy birds in the fight......
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #897 on: March 16, 2011, 01:43:48 PM »
I don't know which KOTHs you did but......I flew a ton of fights where there was3 or more enemy birds in the fight......

I've only ever been involved in one KOTH, and saw quite a few situations where there were more than 2 planes in close proximity at any given time.....
Floyd

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #898 on: March 16, 2011, 01:44:19 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl   straight up lie.    the respect I had of you went straight down the toilet.    you actually believe what you posted?  
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #899 on: March 16, 2011, 01:44:54 PM »
I'm pretty much just echoing what Grizz has said the past and It's something tend to agree with. LOL! :rofl :rofl :rofl

since TOC will mainly be isolated 1v1s since there is so much room.

I don't want to blow my own trumpet here, but maybe I'm able to end fights quicker and move onto the next one before I end up being ganged? Unless I'm the wrabbit, I would say the mass majority of my fights in KoTH are without a doubt 1v1.

So yeah, call me a lier. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:53:09 PM by Kazaa »