Author Topic: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 49295 times)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
Re: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #960 on: March 16, 2011, 04:08:56 PM »
This is like the Red Sox v. Yankees Aces High BBS Smack Down Edition. :uhoh

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #961 on: March 16, 2011, 04:10:41 PM »
I know, I kind of feel bad for even posting in here in fear of ticking someone off but I was reading it and giving to many face palms.

Come on fellas, B.E. came in and said his piece.  Lets do what he says and be done with it.
Not that I'm advocating this turn in to a 100 page flamewar but it's still more of a heated discussion at this point. I think it's a pretty good promotional thread for the next one. In a Vince McMahon kind of way.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #962 on: March 16, 2011, 04:11:26 PM »
What would the difference be if I posted them or not?

You should post them for the viewing pleasure of the community.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #963 on: March 16, 2011, 04:13:06 PM »
Not that I'm advocating this turn in to a 100 page flamewar but it's still more of a heated discussion at this point. I think it's a pretty good promotional thread for the next one. In a Vince McMahon kind of way.

I LOVE this guy!!!  rotflmao!!

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #964 on: March 16, 2011, 04:14:03 PM »
 the fellas crazy!

If life has not taught you nothing else so far, Micky, you should have learnt not to mess with crazy people.  
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #965 on: March 16, 2011, 04:24:44 PM »

:rofl

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #966 on: March 16, 2011, 04:32:33 PM »
Krup, you have me on youtube as a friend i believe... I wish that you make your fight AH Film availiable to me, as I believe I can make one epic movie with them that would shame anything i've made so far in my youtube 'career'. If you can't or won't i'll propose to DrSpek on my knees, in view of my own mother and in awe of Spek's awesomeness for winning this event (pre-politics) against 'Mr Perfect Tailslide'.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #967 on: March 16, 2011, 04:36:33 PM »

I don't know why I thought of this, just did.

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #968 on: March 16, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »
Krup, you have me on youtube as a friend i believe... I wish that you make your fight AH Film availiable to me, as I believe I can make one epic movie with them that would shame anything i've made so far in my youtube 'career'. If you can't or won't i'll propose to DrSpek on my knees, in view of my own mother and in awe of Spek's awesomeness for winning this event (pre-politics) against 'Mr Perfect Tailslide'.

Which films? I have hundreds of them that are worth viewing. There's nothing to make you say 'wow' in the bracket fights besides the shot spek got on me in the Ki84 round, which you already have.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #969 on: March 16, 2011, 04:42:15 PM »
Don't waste your time Krup, he is just being passive aggressive.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #970 on: March 16, 2011, 04:49:51 PM »
Which films? I have hundreds of them that are worth viewing. There's nothing to make you say 'wow' in the bracket fights besides the shot spek got on me in the Ki84 round, which you already have.
Spek Vs Krup in this bicep flexing thingy bracket. I'm unemployed (as of Friday) I have time on my hands.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #971 on: March 16, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »
I think that we are all forgetting here that in the rules that all films are to be posted by the winner.  And also in the rules it states that if a rule is not followed they are eliminated.  B.E. stated to have the fights re-done, but I feel that it is on a technicality.  He has to, it's stated in the rules.  This whole thing started not by calling out the big C word, but by those pointing out that rule and things snowballed from there.  I do believe that B.E. will be looking at the rules more closely now, if he even decides to do this again.  Do I believe that spek cheated in some oddball way?  No.  Were the rules followed correctly?  No.  Krup posted the results, but because of a technicality, he orders the fights to be re-fought.  I believe he was right to do so because the rules were made for a reason, and he has to enforce them.  Look at it that way guys.  Quit flaming and calling out others over a rule, which I have a really good feeling will be looked at.  

Think about B.E. for a second here.  Think about all the work he has done for US.  Did he do this for himself?  No.  Do we get to enjoy this thing he created?  Yes.  And look at this thread.  
71 Squadron RAF

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #972 on: March 16, 2011, 04:56:00 PM »
It seems your hiding something by not posting them.  :headscratch: :noid

no hes doing what the rules state, the only films ive seen are the k4 round and two films on the ki84 round  wheres round 1 and 3 and 4

Seafire - Spek   wheres this film?
K4 - Krup          seen that film
Spit16 - Spek    wheres this film?
110C - Krup      wheres this film
Ki84 - Spek       seen this posted twice

UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #973 on: March 16, 2011, 05:01:04 PM »
I've enjoyed the two brackets I've been involved in.  I was eliminated in the first round both times and ironically it was to.........Spek and Batfink.

If I were B.E. I'd say forget it and do it yourself.  I'm sure he thought, I hope my efforts turn into a flame war and sarcasm.  I salute you B.E.!  I hope you keep it going.
71 Squadron RAF

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #974 on: March 16, 2011, 05:04:31 PM »
Krup posted the results, but because of a technicality, he orders the fights to be re-fought.

The only thing I've said about a rematch is that if BaldEagl calls it I guess that's that, I don't run this bracket.