Author Topic: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 47954 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #975 on: March 16, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
The only thing that could make this more epic is a locked tourney results thread before the tourney is over.   :rofl

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #976 on: March 16, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »
I think that we are all forgetting here that in the rules that all films are to be posted by the winner.  And also in the rules it states that if a rule is not followed they are eliminated.  B.E. stated to have the fights re-done, but I feel that it is on a technicality.  He has to, it's stated in the rules.  This whole thing started not by calling out the big C word, but by those pointing out that rule and things snowballed from there.  I do believe that B.E. will be looking at the rules more closely now, if he even decides to do this again.  Do I believe that spek cheated in some oddball way?  No.  Were the rules followed correctly?  No.  Krup posted the results, but because of a technicality, he orders the fights to be re-fought.  I believe he was right to do so because the rules were made for a reason, and he has to enforce them.  Look at it that way guys.  Quit flaming and calling out others over a rule, which I have a really good feeling will be looked at.  

Think about B.E. for a second here.  Think about all the work he has done for US.  Did he do this for himself?  No.  Do we get to enjoy this thing he created?  Yes.  And look at this thread.  

Ding ding ding.
See Rule #4

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #977 on: March 16, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »
There was a lot of people that saw those fights Krup.  They were great imo, but I will not be able to do a remacth for I cannot be sure that my films will save.  With that being said I will forfiet.  

You win bud good fights just wish I didn't have this bad luck.  I will ingore the replies to this post so don't bother wasting your time.  BE good tourny you have got going.

Once again way to go krupnski.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:17:32 PM by ACE »
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #978 on: March 16, 2011, 05:12:46 PM »
The only thing I've said about a rematch is that if BaldEagl calls it I guess that's that, I don't run this bracket.

That's what I was saying.  I don't see any fault on your end or on spek's.  But only because of the films not being there, he forced a re-match.  If B.E. wanted to be really bad, per the rules, he could have eliminated that match to a rule violation, but he is allowing a re-match.  I think he is handling it in the best way he can considering this thread.
71 Squadron RAF

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #979 on: March 16, 2011, 05:14:56 PM »
Don't give up just yet Spek, he said you have a 2 weeks didn't he?  Wait till the end of that timeline before giving up due to computer issues.  Hopefully you can get it fixed by then.

My previous post was posted during yours.
71 Squadron RAF

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #980 on: March 16, 2011, 05:17:10 PM »
Folsom prison is in your future. You don't get to decide. Neither does Krup. The judge decides and the judge is BE.  I known the few wants this win really bad but you are just going to have to zip it and see what happens.

Krup does get to decide, he can concede. He should. 

Who is John Galt?

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #981 on: March 16, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »
Krup does get to decide, he can concede. He should.  

wow thats stupid, the rules we not followed, spek received a warning about needing the films to work, he ignored the warning. The rules need to be enforced uniformly, the integrity of the bracket depended on it.

BE said a rematch would occur in 2 weeks, so it will happen.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #982 on: March 16, 2011, 05:22:45 PM »
The only thing I've said about a rematch is that if BaldEagl calls it I guess that's that, I don't run this bracket.

Coward. Concede.

There I said it.

Who is John Galt?

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #983 on: March 16, 2011, 05:24:58 PM »
Ace if theres anything i can do to help you fix your Computer let me know , can you remove unneeded files or programs you no longer use to free up room?  i have several Brand new Seagate HD's 80G, id more than send ya one just help with shipping is all
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #984 on: March 16, 2011, 05:29:32 PM »
Vinkman  :rolleyes:

just apply, get in line behind coombz.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #985 on: March 16, 2011, 05:30:46 PM »
wow thats stupid, the rules we not followed, spek received a warning about needing the films to work, he ignored the warning. The rules need to be enforced uniformly, the integrity of the bracket depended on it.

BE said a rematch would occur in 2 weeks, so it will happen.

Seriously Ardy, I'm not the stupid one here. Krup lost. He's not contesting that. The rules say the posting of films "is for the view pleasure of the community".
And you think that after what you've read for 67 pages, the entertainment desires of this rabble should outweigh the skill end effort put forth by the victor?

:salute to Spek for forfieting the re-match.

Now Krup should concede the victory.
Who is John Galt?

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #986 on: March 16, 2011, 05:31:20 PM »
Coward. Concede.

There I said it.

lol i'll save this for the next tourney   :D

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #987 on: March 16, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »
Vinkman  :rolleyes:

just apply, get in line behind coombz.

Sorry you feel that way. :salute

But in my oppinion your ax to grind against the few, out weighs any not existant love you imply I have for them. As if that's the reason I'm coming down on the side of fairness.
Who is John Galt?

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #988 on: March 16, 2011, 05:33:47 PM »
OK, so now Spek has forfeited the final.

What a crock of crap.

In my opinion, that makes this whole tourney, as well as BE and his panel's hard work for naught.

I don't know about you uber stick jockeys, but when I sign up for a competition I do it with every intent of winning while following the rules. This includes bringing the proper gear to said competition.

Before, I was on the fence about the matter as I knew BE would handle it. Now, we have an apparent champion that is going to forfeit after going through the WHOLE tourney with busted gear.

"What's that? We need to have a properly working film system? Surely that doesn't apply to me."

It's a mockery of the Tri-Annual Duelling Bracket, plain and simple.

I'm very disappointed.

See Rule #4

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #989 on: March 16, 2011, 05:36:34 PM »
were ignoring Speks post  :salute  , i posted i'll try to help him, but i dont know what im working with all i know is its a 30gig with win7, i just cant help with that limited info