Author Topic: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 47964 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #990 on: March 16, 2011, 05:38:18 PM »
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:49:53 PM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #991 on: March 16, 2011, 05:38:51 PM »
How many times have I said I don't care? That pretty much means if spek doesn't want to do a rematch.. ok, whatever, if he does, ok, whatever.

I haven't agreed to or denied a rematch lmao.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #992 on: March 16, 2011, 05:42:23 PM »
How many times have I said I don't care? That pretty much means if spek doesn't want to do a rematch.. ok, whatever, if he does, ok, whatever.

I haven't agreed to or denied a rematch lmao.

That's problem Krup. You need to care. This bullcrap is no reason to get another try at winning. Care..about the honor of fair competition. Care...about your fellow competitor who beat you. Care...bout BE being in a really tough spot....

...and do the right thing to fix it all.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #993 on: March 16, 2011, 05:44:13 PM »
That's problem Krup. You need to care. This bullcrap is no reason to get another try at winning. Care..about the honor of fair competition. Care...about your fellow competitor who beat you. Care...bout BE being in a really tough spot....

...and do the right thing to fix it all.  :salute

You're getting pissy over nothing, that came out wrong, if spek doesn't want to do a rematch .. ok, whatever, I guess he wins, if he does, ok, whatever, I still don't care who wins.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #994 on: March 16, 2011, 05:48:58 PM »
You're getting pissy over nothing, that came out wrong, if spek doesn't want to do a rematch .. ok, whatever, I guess he wins, if he does, ok, whatever, I still don't care who wins.

Actually Krup, Vinkman is getting pissy over something he has no connection to.  Just FYI.  I back Bald's decision and as such would like to see the rematch with films provided. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #995 on: March 16, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »
Sorry you feel that way. :salute

But in my oppinion your ax to grind against the few, out weighs any not existant love you imply I have for them. As if that's the reason I'm coming down on the side of fairness.

I have no axe to grind, or perhaps, no more of an axe than anyone else.

The thing that bugs people is the arrogance in assuming they are above the rules. It is that simple.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #996 on: March 16, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »
I will say I am excited about the next Bracket.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #997 on: March 16, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »
Keep in mind vinkman, that Krup posted the results.  It's everyone else who raised the issue and B.E. made the decision for a re-match.  Your supposed to follow the orders of those in charge right?  What Krup is saying is that if B.E. says to re-match he will.  If he says not to he will follow that.  I do believe that out of all the people here, Krup has the lowest amount of input on this matter, he's just following what is asked.  That's what I believe he means by not caring about who wins.  

This is one of those things that wasn't forseen.  NASA counts on every contingency, except for when something happens they haven't accounted for.  This is what has happened here.  I think this would have been done if not for everyone calling out for the films and how, per the rules, they should have been posted.  And per the rules, to keep the integrity of the bracket, B.E. is forcing a re-match.
71 Squadron RAF

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #998 on: March 16, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
I will say I am excited about the next Bracket.

I just hope there IS a next bracket.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #999 on: March 16, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »
I do not see why there would not be? This entire conversation really has been a joke, a funny ha ha type of joke. BE weighed in Spek forfeited for what ever reason Krup wins. CLAP CLAP CLAP.

We move on with things learned. Like follow the written rules and make sure your equipment works before matches. Once again thanks BE for the running of a great tournament.

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #1000 on: March 16, 2011, 06:02:12 PM »
Krup does get to decide, he can concede. He should. 

He has decided to follow the rules.  I wish the same could be said for most of you sheep and tools in this thread.  This is disgusting! 

Edit:  Post 1000 for the win!
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #1001 on: March 16, 2011, 06:02:52 PM »
The rules say the posting of films "is for the view pleasure of the community".

The rules were not followed. Its irrelevant who wins, its that the rules are followed to preserve the integrity of the event. Furthermore, BE said that the rematch should occur.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #1002 on: March 16, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »
Keep in mind vinkman, that Krup posted the results.  It's everyone else who raised the issue and B.E. made the decision for a re-match.  Your supposed to follow the orders of those in charge right?  What Krup is saying is that if B.E. says to re-match he will.  If he says not to he will follow that.  I do believe that out of all the people here, Krup has the lowest amount of input on this matter, he's just following what is asked.  That's what I believe he means by not caring about who wins.  

This is one of those things that wasn't forseen.  NASA counts on every contingency, except for when something happens they haven't accounted for.  This is what has happened here.  I think this would have been done if not for everyone calling out for the films and how, per the rules, they should have been posted.  And per the rules, to keep the integrity of the bracket, B.E. is forcing a re-match.

Thank You.

As far as I'm concerned I could have done better and Spek won the fights, but he did fail to follow the rules by not fixing his problem w/ recording films. If B.E. comes on and confirms a rematch and spek forfeits to that, besides not having all the films which he should, he still won the first round fights, no doubt there.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #1003 on: March 16, 2011, 06:10:47 PM »
Thank You.

As far as I'm concerned I could have done better and Spek won the fights, but he did fail to follow the rules by not fixing his problem w/ recording films. If B.E. comes on and confirms a rematch and spek forfeits to that, besides not having all the films which he should, he still won the first round fights, no doubt there.

BE already has in this thread and Spek already has forfeited. Its all over just waiting for the next bracket at this point.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1004 on: March 16, 2011, 06:12:01 PM »
From the whole Few, Spek showed the most respect towards Krup.
Its all very suspicious. I still dont think Spek was cheating.
But do NOT try to counter-attack or insult Krupinsky. Thats a very bad behaviour. Spek broke some rules, maybe he didnt want to. Its in Krups hand now, he can decide if he wanna rematch or not.
They know who im talking about.
AoM
City of ice