Author Topic: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 47913 times)

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
Re: Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #1065 on: March 16, 2011, 08:09:06 PM »
Talked to Spek on vent, looks like we both forfeit.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #1066 on: March 16, 2011, 08:10:41 PM »

The winner is.....
BiPoLaR?!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1067 on: March 16, 2011, 08:12:30 PM »
:salute
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #1068 on: March 16, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »
The winner is.....
BiPoLaR?!

Yes! WTFG Bipolar!!!

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #1069 on: March 16, 2011, 08:14:30 PM »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #1070 on: March 16, 2011, 08:14:55 PM »
hehe, whats up bro. Hows the TSP thing treating you?

going good bro, working the roads

~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1071 on: March 16, 2011, 08:21:11 PM »
The winner is.....
BiPoLaR?!
I forfeit and give it to warbeast
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1072 on: March 16, 2011, 08:22:17 PM »
going good bro, working the roads

Stay safe out there man. Lots of goofballs running around

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1073 on: March 16, 2011, 08:22:49 PM »
Krup you stated:Wrong, clearly you do Krup or you would have PM’d Bald eagle with no contest of the match. Two hours after you posted the results BE still had a choice and clearly posted the following:
“Krupinski, PM me with links to your films or with a no contest message and I'll make it official sometime this week.  I don't think I'm getting home much before 10:30 PM most of this week.”
At that point you had a choice to accept the fights fairly fought on both sides or you could go for the technicality and hope for a rematch. You chose to take the low road in my opinion.
Wrong, the committee make the call now since your decision was to contest the fight based on a technicality. BE is the one unfortunate enough to have to inform the community of the decision of the committee.
Wrong, DrSpek has done absolutely NOTHING wrong besides failed to accurately film his win at that given time of the match between the two of you. Doesn’t matter if F3 was used or not, mute point. Feel free to explain what the much of anything else might be?
Wrong again, it is no longer BE’s call and everyone on here now knows that. BE did have the choice when he ask you to PM him with no contest however you chose to contest the fight and it became the decision of the committee. It was your word up to the point you chose to contest. Your word would have been enough to end all of this flaming that has gone on if you had manned up and accepted that you were bested that day. You chose to put your stick in the pot and sit back as the AH community raked DrSpek over the coals. What is worse in my opinion is that Grizz was there watching the fights as well and he never once spoke up in DrSpeks defense or stated that you were bested that day, shame really.

In my opinion the committee chose poorly and took the easy route. Clearly the were influenced by the flaming going on and I would suspect PM’s they received. It is obvious because even BE chose to chime in with his opinion on the F3 mode even though it should have had absolutely nothing to do with the decision or the match.

DrSpek has certainly earned my respect as he has taken the higher road than all of us on here; period. He, and others who fly with the Few, are what makes me proud to be a member of the squad. I will be his wingman any day.

This bracket has become much to do about the “letter of the rule” than about sportsmanship and honest matches to determine who is best on any given day and time. That is sad. As a result I see not the demise of squad but instead a demise of the bracket itself. BE has put in a tremendous amount of work to set all of us up for a good match and we collectively have turned it into a flaming war of words, banter, and technicalities. Reminds me of our “no child left behind” law, our children learn nothing anymore except how to test to the test.

It all goes back to this Krup: your stick in the pot stirring the community with your assertion that somehow DrSpek could not have made the shots, they were somehow miraculous so here for all to see are the three shots that he made. It wasn’t the shots that were miraculous Krup, it was his ability at that given time to outmaneuver you and get what are clearly “makeable” shots to kill you. So, for all to see, here they are:

Rd1, prior to the shot
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/f9c3dbf2fc7a846cacc71569dec4847c43790cd94dd8d5673e3dd4773735373c6g.jpg
Rd1, after the shot
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/998f71af7a0231baf920a7f5e39edc3525711de5cb61427412386fd2d83ef1726g.jpg
Rd 3, prior to the shot
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/2788bf9e2727f09f6062c9928171492d9ddcd23c4d9a63affa98cd19f74b2c866g.jpg
Rd 3, after the shot
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/5b3bbe707a5eeebe23d49694cf08d4e080bf6b4477be69aabf46e1a67a9cc5ef6g.jpg
Rd 5, prior to the shot
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/7f9a3cf56f37f7d465f58304860da75a99e88254ab32117b7242449b7f0d2f3b6g.jpg
Rd 5, after the shot
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/779ec4096c003be8c1daad1af72e03039f6ced59e3ff0a7c83ce772f93164db76g.jpg

I know Bruv is gonna crucify me for this and in advance I apologize if I have somehow poorly represented the Few, a squad I care deeply about. I will also say that I post this on a personal basis, not on behalf of the members of the Few, they deserve better than what has been represented here, as do all squads who simply try to be a group of good people trying to have fun in a game.
DrSpek won the match based on his skill, you clearly lost. You are however the ultimate winner in the courts of flame on the BBS and based on a technicality so if that makes you feel better; so be it. If DrSpek gives you a rematch that would be a mistake in my opinion and I have told him so, he has nothing further to prove.

This is just squaddie supporting and I can appreciate that.  However, it is over and the organizer of the tourney has ruled.  It's a rematch.  Now get off Krup's arse, you'll give him a rash. :mad:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1074 on: March 16, 2011, 08:23:26 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl

That little gif of yours nearly caused me to spew!

Beyond that, I am refraining from expressing my opinion on the matter at hand.  Why?  Because my opinion, as well as many others in this thread doesn't matter.

I just hope BE hosts this thing again, because I want to dip my toes in the deep end of the pool next time around.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #1075 on: March 16, 2011, 08:23:53 PM »
I forfeit and give it to warbeast

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I was hoping you would give it all of the vGUYS to share, to reward them for their mastery over hangers and auto-ack!
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1076 on: March 16, 2011, 08:23:57 PM »
If I were BE this would be the last event I would host! Once again the frail nature of humans shines forth!

I'm quite sure many folks watched the match, and quite sure many filmed it, Sooooooooooo put forth the films or krup UNDENIABLY says he lost or wishes a rematch! I think the buck starts and ends with krup!

BE has stated it should be a rematch, in my opinion krup is the only one who can say NO to this!

I would suspect though aftr all this hoopla the egos are to fragile to commit to another fight as any loss either way wil just be that much worse for them and the BBs

IMHO  :bolt:

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #1077 on: March 16, 2011, 08:39:23 PM »
With theses forums everything always get blown out of proportion.  The rule that BE has is for the spectators to be able to watch the semi and final rds. to learn from to get better and try again in the next tournament.  For the sake of the tournament and spectators krup and spek, I would purpose that you guys re-do the fights after spek fixes his film viewer like BE requested.  Regardless who wins, it doesn't matter just so people can watch and possibly learn from the films.  Theres so many in here posting opinions that were not even in the tournament or whos input even matters besides krup,spek, and BE. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1078 on: March 16, 2011, 08:41:34 PM »
With theses forums everything always get blown out of proportion.  The rule that BE has is for the spectators to be able to watch the semi and final rds. to learn from to get better and try again in the next tournament.  For the sake of the tournament and spectators krup and spek, I would purpose that you guys re-do the fights after spek fixes his film viewer like BE requested.  Regardless who wins, it doesn't matter just so people can watch and possibly learn from the films.  Theres so many in here posting opinions that were not even in the tournament or whos input even matters besides krup,spek, and BE. 
:aok

Offline Recondo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1079 on: March 16, 2011, 08:42:05 PM »
Krupnski give ace or what ever his name is HELL :devil Oh and someone give ACE a class on how to record and save his match.
Your temper tantrums and cries on channel 200 make me smile!