Author Topic: >> ENDURANCE << beta  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
Re: >> ENDURANCE << beta
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 10:58:33 PM »
Im getting the "invalid or deleted file" error aswell! cant download the mission!!  :cry
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 06:33:07 AM »
Im getting the "invalid or deleted file" error aswell! cant download the mission!!  :cry

Sorry 'bout that.
Let's try this one.

>> ENDURANCE <<

Have fun...
Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 04:10:50 PM »
Downloading now Coog.  Haven't played an offline mission in a long time. :salute
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 04:30:34 PM »
thank you! downloaded and tested it! ha! i had a lot of fun on the brewster!
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 04:02:27 PM »
Wanted to put some cool intro music on there, but with dial-up it is pretty rough going.  I just crank up the Media Player and have at it. 
As the battle progresses, the waves of enemies will be increased, and the time between con's warping in are decreased.  So it does get a little more challenging towards the mid/end of the scenario.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:

Offline InCrypt

• Copper Member
      • My personal Website.
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 09:18:31 AM »
This is an awesome mission - and the first off-line mission I've played (Needed a break from the real-virtual world.) I've got a couple of questions that may be kind noob'ish though:

1) You mention in the ReadMe file that you can rearm and repair as often as you like. I've been able to rearm, but I can't seem to find the spot to repair battle damage. (Landed with a broken off wing, neither rearm pad fixed it, and towering out ended the mission.) Did I misread that and my understanding is off? Or, is there some special way in these missions to accomplish this?

2) Is there a way to change the load out of the aircraft? I prefer the Brewster with 50% fuel and the all-50's gun package, but that's not how it's configured. Is there some file I can edit to change the load outs of the planes?

That about sums it up for me. It's a really awesome mission that I enjoy playing even though I can't get past the second wave... ;)

Thanks Again!
InCrypt
Buddist proverb: "When the Student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Since I have no teacher I know I'm still working on being ready...

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 09:35:02 PM »
This is an awesome mission - and the first off-line mission I've played (Needed a break from the real-virtual world.) I've got a couple of questions that may be kind noob'ish though:

1) You mention in the ReadMe file that you can rearm and repair as often as you like. I've been able to rearm, but I can't seem to find the spot to repair battle damage. (Landed with a broken off wing, neither rearm pad fixed it, and towering out ended the mission.) Did I misread that and my understanding is off? Or, is there some special way in these missions to accomplish this?

2) Is there a way to change the load out of the aircraft? I prefer the Brewster with 50% fuel and the all-50's gun package, but that's not how it's configured. Is there some file I can edit to change the load outs of the planes?

That about sums it up for me. It's a really awesome mission that I enjoy playing even though I can't get past the second wave... ;)

Thanks Again!
InCrypt

1) That is my mistake, as I thought the rearm pad also repaired the aircraft.  I never make it far enough in a sortie to try it out, lol.

2) Yes, you can edit the mission as you please.  Make sure you have the latest version of the AH Mission Editor.  If you don't, it can be found on this page.  http://www.hitechcreations.com/downloads-content-art.html

Use the Offline Mission Editor to open the mission.  The file will be in your misstemp folder, located within the AH files.
If you need any help from there, just shoot me a PM.

Just a little side note about the mission.  If you're not seeing enough cons, just hang out near the north part of the red square on the clipboard map.  That's where all the planes spawn in from.

Coogan
Game Id's: